traffic in harrison?

Guest stuck in traffic

Guest stuck in traffic

what is going on with the traffic in town? it seems every morning i have to leave one hour ahead just to make it onto rt 280 and i live on second st. i see no police presence, yet i see plenty of accidents happening. don't bother to call for information, you get an earful of nothing from the dispatchers. they tell you everything but answer your question. case in time this past friday massive jams, i call ask why get placed on hold and transfered to traffic some chatty cathy tells me i will get consideration?what in the world?so i hang up and call again this time i'm told call state police?sorry darling i pay taxes and in turn your salary, i expect answers.spare me the bullsh*t!

does anyone know whats going on with traffic in harrison ?

stupid is as stupid does.
1[B][/B]

:huh::ph34r:<_<:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

“As the sponsor of the original legislation to help bring professional soccer to Harrison

and Hudson County, I am proud that the State of New Jersey has recognized the

importance of this project, which will bring hundreds of jobs and economic opportunities

to our region,” said Assembly Speaker Albio Sires. “This is a great day for Harrison,

Hudson County and the State of New Jersey.”

Assemblyman

Albio Sires (D)

(General Assembly Speaker)

DISTRICT OFFICE ADDRESS: 303 58th St.

West New York, NJ 07093

PHONE NUMBER: (201) 854-0900

Guest Angry Taxpayer
what is going on with the traffic in town? it seems every morning i have to leave one hour ahead just to make it onto rt 280 and i live on second st. i see no police presence, yet i see plenty of accidents happening. don't bother to call for information, you get an earful of nothing from the dispatchers. they tell you everything but answer your question. case in time this past friday massive jams, i call ask why get placed on hold and transfered to traffic some chatty cathy tells me i will get consideration?what in the world?so i hang up and call again this time i'm told call state police?sorry darling i pay taxes and in turn your salary, i expect answers.spare me the bullsh*t!

:huh:  :ph34r:  <_<  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Traffic ?? You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until these 7,000 new housing units are built. You know they will be all trying to get on 280 with you.

Well 1st of all add the traffic to the rest of the crap that is going on in this town, then understand that the dispatchers are not in charge of traffic nor can they control it, take into consideration that people just don't know how to drive anymore and they can't read the street signs because they took the driving test in a different language and the street signs in Harrison are in English like they should be "THIS IS AMERICA", then understand that is rained everyday last week and there was major flooding everywhere and the Harrison Police cannot control Mother Nature and neither can you or anyone else for that matter. Some times you just can't blame people for certain things. As far as the stadium and the new housing I wish you luck because it is going to be a disaster.

Guest Thomas Powell
1994/01/12 Star Ledger

HARRISON BOARD REJECTS 'INCOMPLETE' MALL PLAN 

... In addition to enduring traffic generated by the mall, residents would be affected by traffic entering and exiting a proposed Public Service Electric & Gas Co. (PSE&G) maintenance yard that will be constructed on Cape May Street, said resident Thomas Powell. 'About 125 Public Service vehicles would be involved,' he contended. 'There is going to be too much traffic coming in and out of town.' Gene Heller, president of G. Heller Enterprises, has said the 250,000- square-foot mall... 

Don't you love the little guy.

Traffic ?? You ain't seen nothing yet.  Wait until these 7,000 new housing units are built.  You know they will be all trying to get on 280 with you.

I totally agree.. Wait until the new townhouses, the stadium, and the new Walmart are all built, and the influx of out of towners start coming in more than they do now. Walmart will be actually Kearny, but what about the people who live in Newark and the Oranges start coming there to shop!!! There is no Walmart up 280, so what will happen then? They will get off 280 in Harrison and make there way up Harrison Ave. Hey, Harrisonions... what are we all gonna do when the stadium has an event, and they don't have enough parking in the 1500 car garage that's going to be built? How many seats will the Stadium have? I believe I heard, 25,000. Then we'll have out of town cars parking on our streets, taking up precious spaces that there are not even enough for our citizens, oh yeah if you are lucky to have a driveway, you can rest assure your driveway will be blocked.......... All I have to say................POOR PLANNING

Well 1st of all add the traffic to the rest of the crap that is going on in this town, then understand that the dispatchers are not in charge of traffic nor can they control it, take into consideration that people just don't know how to drive anymore and they can't read the street signs because they took the driving test in a different language and the street signs in Harrison are in English like they should be "THIS IS AMERICA", then understand that is rained everyday last week and there was major flooding everywhere and the Harrison Police cannot control Mother Nature and neither can you or anyone else for that matter. Some times you just can't blame people for certain things. As far as the stadium and the new housing I wish you luck because it is going to be a disaster.

First of all when you drive anywhere in the USA ALL THE SIGNS ARE IN ENGLISH, no other language, not just in Harrison. Start to travel around the country and you would see all street signs, highway signs are in ENGLISH. So the people that are moving into this country should read, write, and understand our language, not the other way around were they want us to understand their language.

Just wait till the Metro Starts are in town to play their games, and the 7,000 new condos going up.

So the people that are moving into this country should read, write, and understand our language, not the other way around were they want us to understand their language.
I'm not complaining. I don't care if you learn my language. Actually I prefer you don't. This way you remain IGNORANT while my family and I speak two languages. And I can continue pissing you off.

:huh:  :blink:  :blink:  :huh:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Whats going on with the traffic was rain. People don't know how to drive in rain. The flooding had roads closed. 280 was blocked due to weather and accidents. If you call hpd for answers you are calling the wrong place. The closures were in kearny and on 280 that is kpd and state police. Ask the right people get the right answers.

Whats going on with the traffic was rain.  People don't know how to drive in rain.  The flooding had roads closed.  280 was blocked due to weather and accidents.  If you call hpd for answers you are calling the wrong place.  The closures were in kearny and on 280 that is kpd and state police. Ask the right people get the right answers.

Thank you! I tried to explain that above! Thank God someone else has a brain!!!

Archived