harrison gardens tresspassers

Guest guest

its about time the police tried to clean up the gardens they finally are throwing out the trouble makers so good people can live in peace the police chief and the new superintendant are working together and they have a cop specially for the gardens good job its about time!!!! get the drug dealers and troublemakers out!!!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its about time the police tried to clean up the gardens      they finally are throwing out the trouble makers so good people can live in peace      the police chief and the new superintendant are working together and they have a cop specially for the gardens good job its about time!!!!  get the drug dealers and troublemakers out!!!

It's about time this subject was brought up. They need to totally clean up the Gardens, and get rid of the people who are making more money than they know what to do with. It is a shame, that so many "illegals" are living there, meaning people that can afford to live elsewhere because they make a decent living... But people who are really struggling to put food on their tables, don't have a chance because you have families that have lived there forever, and when an elder dies the apt. gets handed down... Is that a standard of HUD? Is it also a standard of HUD that someone must live in Harrison to be eligible to get an apt ?Didn't the president of the Tenants Association live in Kearny in a house her mother owns?????? How did she get into the Gardens??????? Come on people wake up, there is corruption all over, and they need to have the Feds raid the Gardens and get all the illegals OUT!!! and put people in there who really qualify!!!!! Maybe a phone call to HUD will help the situation. And before anyone says I am pissed cause I want to move there, you are sadly mistaken, I worked hard all my life and am a homeowner who pays TAXES!!!!!!! I don't live off the government

It's about time this subject was brought up.  They need to totally clean up the Gardens, and get rid of the people who are making more money than they know what to do with.  It is a shame, that so many "illegals" are living there, meaning people that can afford to live elsewhere because they make a decent living... But people who are really struggling to put food on their tables, don't have a chance because you have families that have lived there forever, and when an elder dies the apt. gets handed down...  Is that a standard of HUD?  Is it also a standard of HUD that someone must live in Harrison to be eligible to get an apt ?Didn't the president of the Tenants Association live in Kearny in a house her mother owns?????? How did she get into the Gardens???????  Come on people wake up, there is corruption all over, and they need to have the Feds raid the Gardens and get all the illegals OUT!!! and put people in there who really qualify!!!!!  Maybe a phone call to HUD will help the situation.  And before anyone says I am pissed cause I want to move there, you are sadly mistaken, I worked hard all my life and am a homeowner who pays TAXES!!!!!!!  I don't live off the government

If you don't live in the Gardens, don't worry about the Gardens, worry

about where you live.

It's about time this subject was brought up.  They need to totally clean up the Gardens, and get rid of the people who are making more money than they know what to do with.  It is a shame, that so many "illegals" are living there, meaning people that can afford to live elsewhere because they make a decent living... But people who are really struggling to put food on their tables, don't have a chance because you have families that have lived there forever, and when an elder dies the apt. gets handed down...  Is that a standard of HUD?  Is it also a standard of HUD that someone must live in Harrison to be eligible to get an apt ?Didn't the president of the Tenants Association live in Kearny in a house her mother owns?????? How did she get into the Gardens???????  Come on people wake up, there is corruption all over, and they need to have the Feds raid the Gardens and get all the illegals OUT!!! and put people in there who really qualify!!!!!  Maybe a phone call to HUD will help the situation.  And before anyone says I am pissed cause I want to move there, you are sadly mistaken, I worked hard all my life and am a homeowner who pays TAXES!!!!!!!  I don't live off the government

So would you like a trophy or medal!

Guest Guest_resident_*

I AM GLAD THEY HAVE THE TRESPASSERS LIST IN THE HARRISON GARDENS.I AM SURE THEY MORE NAMES TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST.HOW ABOUT GETTING THIS PEOPLE OUT WHO ARE NOT ON THE LEASE AND ARE WORKING THEY ARE NOT CLAIMING THERE MONEY .AND ALSO THE PEOPLE THAT COME HERE TO WASH ALL THESE BAGS OF CLOTHES THAT IS O.K. THEY ARE USING HOUSING WATER,AND ELECTRIC.WHY NOT GO TO THE LAUDRY INSTEAD OF USING HOUSING WATER.AND AS FAR AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE TENANTS ASSOC. WHO CARES SHE IS DOING A GOOD JOB YOU DO NOT HVE TO LIKE BUT WE DO

SHE HAS A TOUGH JOB AS PRESIDENT YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT.

**** ** was seen coming out of his house friday night. I seen him myself. But I was in a hurry so I couldn't get to a phone to make a call. I will make sure next time. But he is still in his mothers house.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I AM GLAD THEY HAVE THE TRESPASSERS LIST IN THE HARRISON GARDENS.I AM SURE THEY MORE NAMES TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST.HOW ABOUT GETTING THIS PEOPLE OUT WHO ARE NOT ON THE LEASE AND ARE WORKING THEY ARE NOT CLAIMING THERE  MONEY .AND ALSO THE PEOPLE THAT COME HERE TO WASH ALL THESE BAGS OF CLOTHES THAT IS O.K. THEY ARE USING HOUSING WATER,AND ELECTRIC.WHY NOT GO TO THE  LAUDRY INSTEAD OF USING HOUSING WATER.AND AS FAR AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE TENANTS ASSOC. WHO CARES SHE  IS DOING A GOOD JOB YOU DO NOT HVE TO LIKE BUT WE DO

SHE HAS A TOUGH JOB AS PRESIDENT YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT.

I didn't say I didn't like her, and glad she's doing a good job. But, she and others like her should have had to wait on the waiting list like everyone else does. All I am saying, is people live there that shouldn't be, and people who need a place to live because of circumstances beyond their control can't.................some because they live out of town, or have a family member with a disability are told they are on a waiting list for years. I guess it's the old saying" It's not what you know, it's who you know"...................or who ya ****!!! I agree about people who are taking advantage of things in the Gardens, but to all of you who live there, you can make a difference, by calling HUD and letting them know what goes on.

what about the fight in the gardens, on sunday. the one guy should not even be in the gardens, he is not with his wife anymore, and should not be living with his mother, lets get him out before he has more problems, lets face it he is no good, and doesn't want to work.

:lol:

what about the fight in the gardens, on sunday.  the one guy should not even be in the gardens, he is not with his wife anymore, and should not be living with his mother, lets get him out before he has more problems, lets face it he is no good, and doesn't want to work.

GOT TO LOVE THIS WEBSITE .... PEYTON PLACE!!!! :ph34r:

you all make it sound like you own the apartments you live in. You're all a bunch of genius' yet you need the gov't to subsidize your housing. You talk about someone living with their mother yet you ALL live with Uncle Sam. Get it through your heads.....it's gov't housing and your all living there on the taxpayers dime. You can't even support yourselves but you have the answers for everyone else. You thrive on gossip and minding everyone elses business. What are you proud of yourselves? If your unhappy with your surroundings then move out. Try pulling your own weight for once in your life. Take a good look at yourselves, what a bunch of losers. The best thing for that place is to supply housing ONLY for the elderly.

Guest Whatever
I didn't say I didn't like her, and glad she's doing a good job.  But, she and others like her should have had to wait on the waiting list like everyone else does. All I am saying, is people live there that shouldn't be, and people who need a place to live because of circumstances beyond their control can't.................some because they live out of town, or have a family member with a disability are told they are on a waiting list for years.  I guess it's the old saying" It's not what you know, it's who you know"...................or who ya ****!!!  I agree about people who are taking advantage of things in the Gardens, but to all of you who live there, you can make a difference, by calling HUD and letting them know what goes on.

You need to get your gossip straight, she did live there she just moved to an apartment that is suited for her family's size, she didn't just get in, there is a procedure and there is a waiting list to get in and to get rooms to accomadate the size of your family or to meet the needs of your family.

You see if you called the Housing Authority I am sure they would be glad to explain the applicant procedure, everybody is quick to call HUD - Who do you think makes the rules? why can't you go talk to the Director? or speak to someone in the office? They addressed all my questions when I went there.

Apartments do not become available overnight and the people who take advantage can't take advantage forever!!!

you all make it sound like you own the apartments you live in. You're all a bunch of genius' yet you need the gov't to subsidize your housing. You talk about someone living with their mother yet you ALL live with Uncle Sam. Get it through your heads.....it's gov't housing and your all living there on the taxpayers dime. You can't even support yourselves but you have the answers for everyone else. You thrive on gossip and minding everyone elses business. What are you proud of yourselves? If your unhappy with your surroundings then move out. Try pulling your own weight for once in your life.  Take a good look at yourselves, what a bunch of losers.  The best thing for that place is to supply housing ONLY for the elderly.

Talk about a LOSER just another bragging taxpayer that doesn't have a clue, they should make trophy's for all you taxpayers that have so much to say about the Gardens, there may be some people that have issues and need help from the Welfare System but for your information there are a lot of nice families and hard working people that live there and are trying to better their life. I am sick of hearing on how you pay taxes well guess what so do working people. People like you are probably the ones that own two - three family houses but charge 1600.00 a month who can afford that? Next time get you facts straight before you call anyone a loser.

Guest Guest_resident_*

I AM GLAD THAT THEY HAVE THE TRESPASSERS LIST OF COURSE.BUT AT THE TENANTS MEETING THE OTHER NIGH.ONE TENANT SPOKE ABOUT HER BOYFRIEND WHO WAS ON THE TRESPASSERS LIST AND HE WAS NEVER CONVICTED HE IS ON THE LIST FOR A REASON BE REAL. THEY ARE TRYING TO CLEAN OUT THE HARRISONS THIS IS THE WAY THEY WILL DO I HOPE.

Guest HUD HOTLINE
you all make it sound like you own the apartments you live in. You're all a bunch of genius' yet you need the gov't to subsidize your housing. You talk about someone living with their mother yet you ALL live with Uncle Sam. Get it through your heads.....it's gov't housing and your all living there on the taxpayers dime. You can't even support yourselves but you have the answers for everyone else. You thrive on gossip and minding everyone elses business. What are you proud of yourselves? If your unhappy with your surroundings then move out. Try pulling your own weight for once in your life.  Take a good look at yourselves, what a bunch of losers.  The best thing for that place is to supply housing ONLY for the elderly.

hotline@hudoig.gov----Hud's hotline if you want to report

I heard he was arrested 2 times yesterday by HPD.

**** ** was seen coming out of his house friday night. I seen him myself. But I was in a hurry so I couldn't get to a phone to make a call. I will make sure next time. But he is still in his mothers house.

You need to get your gossip straight, she did live there she just moved to an apartment that is suited for her family's size, she didn't just get in, there is a procedure and there is a waiting list to get in and to get rooms to accomadate the size of your family or to meet the needs of your family.

You see if you called the Housing Authority I am sure they would be glad to explain the applicant procedure, everybody is quick to call HUD - Who do you think makes the rules? why can't you go talk to the Director? or speak to someone in the office? They addressed all my questions when I went there.

Apartments do not become available overnight and the people who take advantage can't take advantage forever!!!

It's not gossip, its FACTS!!!!!! I know where she lived in Kearny with her mother and stepfather, so whos doing things illegally?????????

Talk about a LOSER just another bragging taxpayer that doesn't have a clue, they should make trophy's for all you taxpayers that have so much to say about the Gardens, there may be some people that have issues and need help from the Welfare System but for your information there are a lot of nice families and hard working people that live there and are trying to better their life. I am sick of hearing on how you pay taxes well guess what so do working people. People like you are probably the ones that own two - three family houses but charge 1600.00 a month who can afford that? Next time get you facts straight before you call anyone a loser.

I didn't call anyone a loser, I am just sick to death about people who use and abuse the system. Yes I am a homeowner, and have a one family house. I struggled all my life to have what I have, and not have to pay anyone else rent, or live off the government. It's just sad that you have people who take advantage of our government, and those who need help can't get it because of people like you ....

********** , if you see him, run! He is nothing but trouble! He's a loser who hits his wife, takes food from his kids' mouths by spending it on drugs and alcohol, and he doesn't work. Get him on the tresspassers list ASAP!

Let me see if I understand this. I lived in the gardens for about 20 years and my family still does. According to the above statement I should'nt be there any more because I dont live there? So in order to visit my family I should what call and meet them in a public area!! I agree with it's becoming worse and some things need to be addressed but dont get carried away my tax money goes toward it too. One more thing how come so many opinions in this thread and no one add's there name?

Have a nice day,

The Brother

In case my name is edited from the first post I registered and re entered it

Let me see if I understand this. I lived in the gardens for about 20 years and my family still does. According to the above statement I should'nt be there any more because I dont live there? So in order to visit my family I should what call and meet them in a public area!! I agree with it's becoming worse and some things need to be addressed but dont get carried away my tax money goes toward it too. One more thing how come so many opinions in this thread and no one signs a name? And who should I call if I see some one coming out of their house?

Have a nice day,

JTS

The Brother

YOU PAY SUBSIDIZED RENT..... WHO PAYS THE PORTION YOU DON'T???????????

THE GOVERNMENT, THAT'S WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hate to Bust Your Bubble!!! I am a tenant in the Gardens,I do work for your information.....And I also PAY TAXES JUST LIKE YOU!!! I am also a single parent and DO NOT GET ANY CHILD SUPPORT...My RENT GOES BY MY INCOME...So Before you talk about living off welfare and Getting everything from THE GOVERNMENT,You are Totally WRONG!!! I get No Assistance From the State or the GOVERNMENT AT ALL .My TAXES GO TO THE PORTION I Don't PAY And THAT MAKES UP THE DIFFRENCE ...... And It IS THE SAME FOR ALL OF US THAT LIVE HERE AND WORK ,SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!! Signed Your Bubble Buster!!! :lol:

Archived