Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA

To the tune of Mr. Sandman:

MR. SANTOS, ITS TIME TO GO.

YOU NEVER REALLY EVER RAN THE SHOW.

TAKE YOUR ACCOMPLICE MARY TORRES

SO OUR BOARD OF EDUCATION MAY GET THE BEST

DON'T YOU WORRY OR FRET,

CAROL JEAN DOYLE AND COMPANY WILL CLEAN UP YOUR MESS.

SO DO THE SAME THING AS JIM MCGREEVEY.

FOUR MORE YEARS OF YOU WILL MORE THAN FLOOD THE KEANRY TAX LEVY.

CAROL JEAN DOYLE FOR MAYOR

SANTOS AND TORRES, ENOUGH WITH YOUR DENIAL

ITS TIME FOR YOU TO STEP DOWN, MCGREEVEY STYLE...

To the tune of Mr. Sandman:

MR. SANTOS, ITS TIME TO GO.

YOU NEVER REALLY EVER RAN THE SHOW.

TAKE YOUR ACCOMPLICE MARY TORRES

SO OUR BOARD OF EDUCATION MAY GET THE BEST

DON'T YOU WORRY OR FRET,

CAROL JEAN DOYLE AND COMPANY WILL CLEAN UP YOUR MESS.

SO DO THE SAME THING AS JIM MCGREEVEY.

FOUR MORE YEARS OF YOU WILL MORE THAN FLOOD THE KEANRY TAX LEVY.

CAROL JEAN DOYLE FOR MAYOR

SANTOS AND TORRES, ENOUGH WITH YOUR DENIAL

ITS TIME FOR YOU TO STEP DOWN, MCGREEVEY STYLE...

That has got to be the worst parody ever! Thank God Bert is a better musician than he is a poet----he rhymes Jim McGreevey with tax levy? (He was thinking maybe of a "tax leevy"?) And the meter is awful!

Ode to BD, PSP (to the tune of Mr. Sandman)

Oh, Bert Diaz, you're such a whack

The Board of Ed. wouldn't let you come back.

So now you cry and pout like a child,

Make accusations that are more than wild.

Oh, Bert Diaz, give it a rest.

Don't you know you're becoming a pest?

So please stop being so unkind,

You're just a legend in your own mind!

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL  PRINCIP
That has got to be the worst parody ever! Thank God Bert is a better musician than he is a poet----he rhymes Jim McGreevey with tax levy? (He was thinking maybe of a "tax leevy"?) And the meter is awful!

Then why are you ALWAYS, but I mean always READING what I have to say? Furthermore, why do you even respond giving it any kind of significance? BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, have you NOTICED how many OTHERS ARE READING? Give it some thought realist(as if I did NOT know you are

Mary Torres)Do you really think the whole Town Council is happy with Santos??? Give that some thought too, Mary, I mean,,, realist.

Then why are you ALWAYS, but I mean always READING what I have to say? Furthermore, why do you even respond giving it any kind of significance? BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, have you NOTICED how many OTHERS ARE READING? Give it some thought realist(as if I did NOT know  you are                                                             

Mary Torres)Do you really think the whole Town Council is happy with Santos??? Give that some thought too, Mary, I mean,,, realist.

Oh, I wouldn't miss reading your posts, Bert! You amuse and amaze me. Just when I think you couldn't possible get any farther out there: boom, with one more outlandish statement, you blast off deeper into the realm of the unreal. Really quite entertaining!

PS Flattered as I am that you think I'm Mary Torres, you couldn't be more wrong! (But, then, being wrong comes so naturally to you.)

Guest Flabbergasted

Sorry Mr. Diaz, even though you were my teacher I have to say that this one is much better than yours.

Oh, I wouldn't miss reading your posts, Bert! You amuse and amaze me. Just when I think you couldn't possible get any farther out there: boom, with one more outlandish statement, you blast off deeper into the realm of the unreal. Really quite entertaining!

PS Flattered as I am that you think I'm Mary Torres, you couldn't be more wrong! (But, then, being wrong comes so naturally to you.)

If you only new how much you encourage me to continue because of your electrifying responses. Especially when you use vocabulary words under the onomatopaic category like "BOOM". Anyway, what do you think about the legalities regarding Mary Torres being on the Kearny Board of Education for 21 years and also working for Mayor Santos on the Town Council? Do you get a" feeling" that something is wrong and there seems to exist a serious conflict of interest? Or if I may use an old quote that went a long way about 10 years ago in a Kearny Board of Education Election. Do you NOT smell a Rat???

If you only new how much you encourage me to continue because of your electrifying responses. Especially when you use vocabulary words under the onomatopaic category like "BOOM". Anyway, what do you think about the legalities regarding Mary Torres being on the Kearny Board of Education for 21 years and also working for Mayor Santos on the Town Council? Do you  get a" feeling" that something is wrong and there seems to exist a serious conflict of interest? Or if I may use an old quote that went a long way about 10 years ago in a Kearny Board of Education Election. Do you NOT smell a Rat???

What do I think about Board President Mary Torres working as an aide to the mayor? I have absolutely no problem with it. Apparently, neither does the State of New Jersey or it would have been acted upon by now.

I reiterate: if you're so damned concerned about this, instead of wasting time posting on a site that will get you nowhere, notify the Ethics Board.

BTW: If you're going to try to impress me with your lexical prowess, you'll have to do better. The term is "onomatopoetic".

What do I think about Board President Mary Torres working as an aide to the mayor? I have absolutely no problem with it. Apparently, neither does the State of New Jersey or it would have been acted upon by now.

I reiterare: if you're so damned concerned about this, instead of wasting time posting on a site that will get you nowhere, notify the Ethics Board.

BTW: If you're going to try to impress me with your lexical prowess, you'll have to do better. The term is "onomatopoetic".

We will see if the Voters will act on it and vote Mary Torres out of the Kearny Board of Education this April, 2006. ASSISTANT TO THE MAYOR AND MEMBER OF THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION FOR 21 YEARS, TOO LONG IN POWER AND TOO CLOSE [TO THE MAYOR] FOR COMFORT.

I reiterare: if you're so damned concerned about this, instead of wasting time posting on a site that will get you nowhere, notify the Ethics Board.

Big deal, you looked up a word on the Internet! Will you be reiteraring again?

Big difference between a typo and stupidity.  You will see that in my other correction (which also has my same typo because I copied and pasted - LOL)

Typos I understand. Stupidity is not reading over your writing before sending when you are writing about someone elses mistakes!

Guest The Exterminator
If you only new how much you encourage me to continue because of your electrifying responses. Especially when you use vocabulary words under the onomatopaic category like "BOOM". Anyway, what do you think about the legalities regarding Mary Torres being on the Kearny Board of Education for 21 years and also working for Mayor Santos on the Town Council? Do you  get a" feeling" that something is wrong and there seems to exist a serious conflict of interest? Or if I may use an old quote that went a long way about 10 years ago in a Kearny Board of Education Election. Do you NOT smell a Rat???

Evidently the BOE smelt a cockroach!

They must fear what you have to say!

Keep on posting! Freedom of speech is for all. Don't let put downs get you.

Believe me I am just hoping and praying that Dave Stevenson will "run" again in April 2006 with Mary Torres( IF THE RUMORS ARE TRUE) for the Kearny Board of Education.This would give me complete legal clearence, according to my Attorney, to" publish" A VERY INTERESTING STORY . Go ahead Dave and Mary...MAKE MY DAY"!!!!!!!Run in 2006...REMEMBER THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REGARDING CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR PUBLIC OFFICE does not favor the individual public officials trying to get elected...

I guess that would be kaboom? That quote from ten years ago when you were in league with the powers that were and are, is it carcenogenic rat? From a interview about a playground. Shortly after that you were made a principal. Bert your such a boob.Why do you subject your self to be mocked. Bert stop this because everybody knows your motives. It has been written and it is so! And Mary will win in April and so will Dave, if he runs. So go to your new high paying job and be happy.

I guess that would be kaboom? That quote from ten years ago when you were in league with the powers that were and are, is it carcenogenic rat? From a interview about a playground. Shortly after that you were made a principal. Bert your such a boob.Why do you subject your self to be mocked. Bert stop this because everybody knows your motives. It has been written and it is so! And Mary will win in April and so will Dave, if he runs. So go to your new high paying job and be happy.

Yeah, good idea, vote them in again! :lol:

I love to be mocked especially by a cowardly UNKNOWN writer such as yourself.But more importantly, I do hope that Mary and Dave not only run but run TOGETHER.That would be like finishing off TWO LAME BIRDS with one STONE. Mary, though, is to polictically savy to run with Dave. She, more than anybody else, knows what a VOTING LIABILITY HE IS.It would be too good to be true, both of them running on the same ticket. And you know what would make it even better? Both of them getting support from Mayor Santos.That would seal both of their political careers once and for all.Please do all you can to encourage them to run TOGETHER.

Guest we all know
I love to be mocked especially by a cowardly UNKNOWN writer such as yourself.But more importantly, I do hope that Mary and Dave not only run but run TOGETHER.That would be like finishing off TWO LAME BIRDS with one STONE. Mary, though, is to polictically savy to run with Dave. She, more than anybody else, knows what a  VOTING LIABILITY HE IS.It would be too good to be true, both of them running on the same ticket. And you know what would make it even better? Both of them getting support from Mayor Santos.That would seal both of their political careers once and for all.Please do all you can to encourage them to run TOGETHER.

pushed your botton norberto.

Archived