Check it out Realist

Guest Guest

Wednesay Oct. 5 - Check out todays Star Ledger front page. A mobster is singing real loud and word is he has information on some Hudson Dems.

According to A Realist our mayor was kissing one of them. I hope it wasn't caught on tape. O/K, I hope it was caught on tape!

Hey, A Realist! who will we blame for more corruption in Hudson County? I know let's blame Mangin!

Write in MANGIN for MAYOR!

Wednesay  Oct. 5 - Check out todays Star Ledger front page.  A mobster is singing real loud and word is he has information on some Hudson Dems.

According to A Realist our mayor was kissing one of them. I hope it wasn't caught on tape. O/K, I hope it was caught on tape!

Hey, A Realist! who will we blame for more corruption in Hudson County? I know let's blame Mangin!

"Word is..."? Is that anything like scuttlebutt?

Don't worry. Nothing was caught on tape. Mary Torres frisks everyone who comes within "kissing distance" of THE KING.

Oh, I wouldn't blame Mangin, but you go right ahead if you want to.

SANTOS & CO.-------FOUR MORE YEARS!

Guest Gadfly
"Word is..."? Is that anything like scuttlebutt?

Don't worry. Nothing was caught on tape. Mary Torres frisks everyone who comes within "kissing distance" of THE KING.

Oh, I wouldn't blame Mangin, but you go right ahead if you want to.

SANTOS & CO.-------FOUR MORE YEARS!

Hey realist, is "frisk" the new politically correct term for "it"? OoooLaLa

Wednesay  Oct. 5 - Check out todays Star Ledger front page.  A mobster is singing real loud and word is he has information on some Hudson Dems.

For your sake, I hope it wasn't Mangin kissing one of them. Oh, wait a minute. Yes I do!

A vote for Mangin is a vote for Sacco and the Hudson Dems.

No, but "verbally challenged" is the politically correct term for someone who uses the oblique pronoun "it" when referring to something sexual. Duh....

Don't worry. Little Al has so little charisma there could never be anything sexual about him.

Archived