kearny is coming apart

Guest hunter

This will be a continuing story unil the mayor speaks to me and shows me that he is moving in the right direction.

Kearny high stadium wall. Has anyone noticed that it is falling down.

Everyday a new piece of the story!

This will be a continuing story unil the mayor speaks to me and shows me that he is moving in the right direction.

How would u like anyone to contact u when you dont even put your real name or number on here ? and please dont say he should contact u on here.

Guest Guest_Neighbor_*

The Mayor is not responsible for the wall at the stadium. That responsibility falls on the Board of Education. They have requested bids for the work to begin. They have already had engineers evaluate what needs to be done. The Mayor, however, could think about the safety issues of the children walking to school and perhaps place a crossing guard by the wall on the corner of Davis and Garfield. Children are walking in the street because the sidewalk is blocked off.

The mayor will know me when he speaks to me.

just another loud mouth on here , y not give your name and number in case someone else wants to contact u to speak to the mayor about issues of this town since u seem to speak to him when no else could

Guest Hunter
The Mayor is not responsible for the wall at the stadium.  That responsibility falls on the Board of Education.  They have requested bids for the work to begin.  They have already had engineers evaluate what needs to be done.  The Mayor, however, could think about the safety issues of the children walking to school and perhaps place a crossing guard by the wall on the corner of Davis and Garfield.  Children are walking in the street because the sidewalk is blocked off.

Who do you think runs the Board of Ed. Da Mayor

:lol: HUNTER that will go on way past the time given for that job!yes the town IS IN FOR TROUBLE IF SANTOS GETS RE VOTED IN ! the post on youth centers by guest is proof you are hurting! BAD! WAKE UP! ITS YOUR TOWN TAKE IT BACK!!!!! :D

Archived