the north 5th street HENS.

Guest guest...

Guest guest...

This group of old Hens hang out w. a Harrison COP whose hideous laugh, you can hear from miles! -to update eachother on the town gossip. All they do is sit on there asses and talk about everyone else in town. Its revulting to hear and SEE these old women; who some or ALL should maybe pick up some other habits like, going to bally's or WORKING a REAL job, or perhaps even GET A DEGREE. It's really SAD to see a Harrison cop have nother better to do than to talk shit about everyone and anyone HE can while outside in the public. Do they think no one has ears? HELLO! GET A LIFE!!!! LOSERS! AND SHAME ON YOU, YOU WORTHLESS COP. HARRISON IS SO CURUPTED! ...

Guest OLD Hen 3
This group of old Hens hang out w. a Harrison COP whose hideous laugh, you can hear from miles! -to update eachother on the town gossip. All they do is sit on there asses and talk about everyone else in town. Its revulting to hear and SEE these old women; who some or ALL should maybe pick up some other habits like, going to bally's or WORKING a REAL job, or perhaps even GET A DEGREE. It's really SAD to see a Harrison cop have nother better to do than to talk shit about everyone and anyone HE can while outside in the public. Do they think no one has ears? HELLO! GET A LIFE!!!! LOSERS!  AND SHAME ON YOU, YOU WORTHLESS COP.  HARRISON IS SO CURUPTED! ...

Hey Guest, Iam one of those Old Hens....At least We sit outside in the open and Talk about YOU...Not behind some Computer...Why don,t You come on over and join Us so You can find out what we are saying about You.....This way I can tell You to Your face what a BIG LOSER YOU ARE......Later FRom one Loser to another Bigger one Who has to hide behind a computer.....So come on over so I can tell You to Your Face what a LOSER YOU ARE....I would also like to check out How FAT YOUR ASS IS...Because It is Quite obvious how BIG YOUR MOUTH IS AS LONG AS YOU ARE BEHIND THE COMPUTER>>>>>>OHHHHH THAT MUST MEAN YOU HAVE A BIG ASS AS WELL< AFTER ALL YOU HAVE TO SIT AT YOUR COMPUTER DON't YOU....BY BIG ASS OR MOUTH WHICH EVER YOU PREFER......UNTIL THE OLD HEN SQUACKS AGAIN...

whose the cop?

This group of old Hens hang out w. a Harrison COP whose hideous laugh, you can hear from miles! -to update eachother on the town gossip. All they do is sit on there asses and talk about everyone else in town. Its revulting to hear and SEE these old women; who some or ALL should maybe pick up some other habits like, going to bally's or WORKING a REAL job, or perhaps even GET A DEGREE. It's really SAD to see a Harrison cop have nother better to do than to talk shit about everyone and anyone HE can while outside in the public. Do they think no one has ears? HELLO! GET A LIFE!!!! LOSERS!  AND SHAME ON YOU, YOU WORTHLESS COP.  HARRISON IS SO CURUPTED! ...

Guest Mind Ur Bizz!!

Hey Mr. Harrison, I am the daughter of one of them HENS you are referring to. For one, Why dont YOU mind your own damn business. Them HENS that you are talking about, are good Friends that can actually TRUST EACH OTHER!!! This whole town talks nothing but crap about EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING in it!!!! For someone who thinks so highly of themselves, just made themselves look like an a$$ talkin about other people. And that harrison COP that you are talking about, is a very nice and respectfull man who is actually here to HELP the children, not to take advantage of them and treat them like crap just like evry other damn cop in this damn town does!! So YOU MR. "HARRISON" NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.. Them HENS have a good time when they are sitting outside of that house.. And you say my mother needs to get a REAL JOB.. You dont know my mother like you dont know a can of paint. She has been through a lot of crap in this town, and she does HER JOB FOR THE CHILDREN!!! Maybe you should think before you speak or react, because your the prick here, not them old hens!!!!!!

whose the cop?

OLD HEN 3 HERE. You can take your pick of a couple of Cops that stop by for a chat....To all Cops , don't stop to talk to anyone , because if You do You are consider to be corupt....acording to MR. Harrison.....PS I do have a degree in being a Old Hen it took many years to get that degree to and I am proud of. Again if You have any Brass Balls , come on over and join us We need a rooster to join Us.....Be brave show You face.........I will be more than happy to tell You what I think of You....Good By From Old Hen3 to a grouchy Rooster. BUCBUCBUCBUuuC

Guest Daughter of a hen

Yes, I am a proud daughter of one of the hens you are speaking of. They sure can cluck and at least have a good time, but I will tell you something they say everything right out in the open and would tell you to your face exactly what they think. You obviously have nothing better to do or just have no friends to sit out and talk yourself that is why you sit on your computer and do it. Did you have no friends growing up so you have to pick on everyone else. You poor thing, GET A LIFE......

Hey Guest, Iam one of those Old Hens....At least We sit outside in the open and Talk about YOU...Not behind some Computer...Why don,t You come on over and join Us so You can find out what we are saying about You.....This way I can tell You to Your face what a BIG LOSER YOU ARE......Later FRom one Loser to another Bigger one Who has to hide behind a computer.....So come on over so I can tell You to Your Face what a LOSER YOU ARE....I would also like to check out How FAT YOUR ASS IS...Because It is Quite obvious how BIG YOUR MOUTH IS AS LONG AS YOU ARE BEHIND THE COMPUTER>>>>>>OHHHHH THAT MUST MEAN YOU HAVE A BIG ASS AS WELL< AFTER ALL YOU HAVE TO SIT AT YOUR COMPUTER DON't YOU....BY BIG ASS OR MOUTH WHICH EVER YOU PREFER......UNTIL THE OLD HEN SQUACKS AGAIN...

Old Hen 3 I thought your Gossip Group was Charlie & His Angels ...lol Remember what you told me,When they are talking about you, they are leaving Somebody else alone..... They are just jealous they can't be apart of the Gossip Group .......... Your Friend *******.....P.S. I'll be right there to JOIN YOU GUYS LMAO... :lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Old hen 3
Old Hen 3 I thought your Gossip Group was Charlie & His Angels ...lol Remember what you told me,When they are talking about you, they are leaving Somebody else alone..... They are just jealous they can't be apart of the Gossip Group .......... Your Friend *******.....P.S. I'll be right there to JOIN YOU GUYS LMAO...  :lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Hey there Yuo know Me, Yea I know You Do You Know Me........LOL Come on Down You can be the 5th old hen and We can all Cluck together.....CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUUUUCK!!!! If this was not You Mr Harrison . I am sorry, but the original Post said member logged in as Mr, Harrison mistakes can happen sorry......OLD HEN # GOTTA GO FLUFF MY FEATHERS AND TAKE CARE OF MY LITTLE CHICKS will be back to cluckety cluck real soon

Guest Guest  Old Hen 3
Yes, I am a proud daughter of one of the hens you are speaking of. They sure can cluck and at least have a good time, but I will tell you something they say everything right out in the open and would tell you to your face exactly what they think.  You obviously have nothing better to do or just have no friends to sit out and talk yourself that is why you sit on your computer and do it. Did you have no friends growing up so you have to pick on everyone else. You poor thing, GET A LIFE......

Hi there to one of our little Chickies, now that is being a good chick.......Now don't forget to ruffle Your feathers and brush Your beak before You go to bed tonite...LMAO Later CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUUUUUUUCK extra long cluck just for You xxoo

Hey guest..... Before you tell anyone to Get A DEGREE, I might add something for you to Brush up on First What might this be (NOTHER) I think it SHOULD HAVE BEEN (NOTHING) RIGHT???? Also what about this (CURUPTED) I think it SHOULD HAVE BEEN (CORRUPTED) RIGHT???? I Thought So....... So to you go get YOURSELF, some kind of A DEGREE and learn how to SPELL!! And to you my Freind Old Hen # 3 ......US BIRDS OF A FEATHER CLUCK TOGETHER!!! :lol:

I can't believe you are all writing about some gossiping women. So what! I guess you've never talked gossip?! I'd find that hard to believe. There is a war in Iraq, flooding in New Orleans, a city has been wiped out by hurricanes, and this is what bothers you, some gossip?! Get a life!

I can't believe you are all writing about some gossiping women.  So what!  I guess you've never talked gossip?!  I'd find that hard to believe.  There is a war in Iraq, flooding in New Orleans, a city has been wiped out by hurricanes, and this is what bothers you, some gossip?!  Get a life!

Guest I would like you to know,that I am a friend of the Old Hens here and it was the Topic Starter.... Who Started this Topic and we as friends are just showing this person that we have nothing to hide. Obviously this person seems to be the one who is a Nosey person that should MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS,because we are outside talking as friends It seems to me that this person is just PLAIN OUTRIGHT JEALOUS to even start a TOPIC ON THIS!!!

Guest Old Hen 3
I can't believe you are all writing about some gossiping women.  So what!  I guess you've never talked gossip?!  I'd find that hard to believe.  There is a war in Iraq, flooding in New Orleans, a city has been wiped out by hurricanes, and this is what bothers you, some gossip?!  Get a life!

Thank You

Archived