Pee Wee Football

Guest A Fan

Keep up the good work kids. This is one program in Harrison that I think is wonderful for the kids. My sons played about 10 or 12 years ago when Mike and Pierre coached and the kids won the "Super Bowl". After the game we came into town and you would have thought these kids really won the Super Bowl. Fire Trucks and Police cars roared through the streets, Limo's waiting to take these kids to a party in I think Carbone's. Parents beeping horns. Each child was given a beautiful jacket. The kids felt so special and proud of themselves. My boys still talk about it today. I don't live in Harrison anymore and my kids are a little old to play Pop Warner but I hope the program is still as good as it was.

I agree, but the person who got hit deserved it.  Unfortunately the person who hit him is a moron.

the guy who hit the coach think he can do so much better then why isn't he out there helping the kids, he has the big mouth. he can work all the overtime for the town, but nothing when there is no money involved. go coach.

"Where are those home games being played at anyway ? i would like to come out and support them"

Unfortunately, thanks to our great mayor, there AREN'T any home games. They do have NA and Rutherford games coming up, though. You can check the schedule at www.meadowlandsfootball.net.

Guest question
Let's hear it for the Blue Tide Pee Wee football team!  2-0, baby!

At what age starts the recreational teams, my son is only 4, but i want to know when i can get him inot playing sports.. doesnt have to be football.. it can be soccer, little league anything.. just need to know what age?

Archived