Mangin is the only one who answers

Guest guest

We miss you Jim and we hope everything is okay. I hope you run for Mayor this guy Santos has to go I live on my S.S. CHECK AND ITS HARD. Santos doesnt care he just keeps raising taxes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kearyite
We miss you Jim and we hope everything is okay. I hope you run for Mayor this guy Santos has to go I live on my S.S. CHECK AND ITS HARD. Santos doesnt care he just keeps raising taxes.

It is interesting that you cannot contact our mayor directly, via the internet.

He could just dump any trash mailings.

He must be afraid to hear from the citizens

Guest Flabbergasted

If you really live on your S.S. check, maybe you better sell your computer and stop squandering your money on the internet. I can smell a phoney a mile away.

Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY

Why doesn't Mayor Santos answer Mr Mangin's claims about the land fill!!!! A non response to this issue amounts to another failed policy by the SANTOS ADMINSTRATION. "WRITE IN MANGIN FOR MAYOR"

Guest Impressed With Santos
Why doesn't Mayor Santos answer Mr Mangin's claims about the land fill!!!! A non response to this issue amounts to another failed policy by the SANTOS ADMINSTRATION.  "WRITE IN MANGIN FOR MAYOR"

Hey Bert, you keep talking about all these failed policies. I don't see the failers. I'm witnessing nothing but improvements in Town, the Town moving forward under Santos' leadership. Could you be more specific!

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
Hey Bert, you keep talking about all these failed policies.  I don't see the failers.  I'm witnessing nothing but improvements in Town, the Town moving forward under Santos' leadership.  Could you be more specific!

What are you talking about his policies are wonderful!!! I KNOW FIRST HAND ANY ONE WHO CHALLENGES HIM IN COURT WALKS OFF WITH A PILE OF TAX PAYERS MONIES WITH OUT EVER STEPPING INTO A COURT ROOM.GREAT POLICY MAKING FOR THE PLANTIFFS BUT BAD POLICY FOR THE KEARNY TAX PAYERS!!!!!!!!

Hey Bert:

Please elaborate ? Are you now changing from that "Whoa is me/Racism" claims that you alledge were the reason for your dismissal ????? Fact, you're inept thus, you were releived of your duties. The fact that the Town of Kearny "settled" with you was simply a "Fiscal Matter" as it would have cost them/us more in legal fee's than your "Going Away Present" (which, I might add was a bargain, to rid this Town of You, I would have spent millions). Now, keep opening your "Piehole", and watch how quickly you're before a Judge for violating the "Settlement Agreement". Additionally, be extra cautious who your "SLANDERING" as, your rights under "Freedom of Speech" are not gauranteed against purposeful attempts at maligning another.

Keep talking/posting IDIOT, you'll find out quick enough.

By the way, be sure to thank Mangin & Campbell for your wife's position in North Bergen (isn't it a shame that you have to feed at the Politicial TEET as you are too not saavy enough to get your own job.

Question to all....

Is it true that when Campbell was a Senior in High school Kearny had to "Forfeit" all of their victories, as they found out that CAMPBELL WAS 21 Years old ???

Hey Bert:

Please elaborate ? Are you now changing from that "Whoa is me/Racism" claims that you alledge were the reason for your dismissal ????? Fact, you're inept thus, you were releived of your duties. The fact that the Town of Kearny "settled" with you was simply a "Fiscal Matter" as it would have cost them/us more in legal fee's than your "Going Away Present" (which, I might add was a bargain, to rid this Town of You, I would have spent millions). Now, keep opening your "Piehole", and watch how quickly you're before a Judge for violating the "Settlement Agreement". Additionally, be extra cautious who your "SLANDERING" as, your rights under "Freedom of Speech" are not gauranteed against purposeful attempts at maligning another.

By the way, be sure to thank Mangin & Campbell for your wife's position in North Bergen (isn't it a shame that you have to feed at the Politicial TEET as you are too not saavy enough to get your own job.

Question to all....

Is it true that when Campbell was a Senior in High school Kearny had to "Forfeit" all of their victories, as they found out that CAMPBELL WAS 21 Years old ???

"Whoa is me" That's great. I love it. You just made my day. This post makes Bert Diaz's rantings sound like Shakespere.

Hey Bert:

Question to all....

I don't know about Kearny High forfeiting their victories, but I'm sure Mr. Campbell knows the correct spelling of "teet", you jackass!! :(

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
Hey Bert:

Question to all....

Watch your temper!!! I was alluding to the case when Mayor Santos LOST A GREAT DEAL OF TAX PAYER'S MONEY WRONGLY FIRING Mr. Martone. Remember how Mayor Santos was ORDERED by the Judge to pay Mr. Martone back money ?Mr. Martone the Kearny Recreation Director who was wrongly dismissed and won the Litigation against Mayor Santos. I still have the Jersey Journal two page clip on it if you would like a copy.By the way if that is true, which it is NOT, my wife and I should BOTH thank Mr. Campbell and Mr. Mangin.I got a much better paying job as Principal in another DistrictWho do I thank? By the way I welcome going to any court any time. Slander is when you are NOT telling the TRUTH. So keep reading and saving all the Data so we can take these FACTS to court regarding some of our elected public officials. I am well aware of the Slander and Tort Laws regarding elected officials.Let me know the COURT DATE, I look forward to being there and READING about it!!!!!!!

Watch your temper!!! I was alluding to the case when Mayor Santos LOST A GREAT DEAL OF TAX PAYER'S MONEY  WRONGLY FIRING Mr. Martone. Remember how Mayor Santos was ORDERED by the Judge to pay Mr. Martone back money ?Mr. Martone the Kearny Recreation Director who was wrongly dismissed and won the Litigation against  Mayor Santos. I still have the Jersey Journal two page clip on it if you would like a copy.By the way if that is true, which it is NOT, my wife and I should BOTH thank Mr. Campbell and Mr. Mangin.I got a much better paying job as Principal in another DistrictWho do I thank? By the way I welcome going to any court any time. Slander is when you are NOT telling the TRUTH. So keep reading and saving all the Data  so we can take these FACTS to court regarding some of our elected public officials. I am well aware of the Slander and Tort Laws regarding elected officials.Let me know the COURT DATE, I look forward to being there and READING about it!!!!!!!

That's funny, you telling someone to watch their temper. It's not like he/she is threatening you with a gun.

And by the way, Martone should have been fired, but not for what was originally alleged. He should be fired because he is incompetent, IMO.

Watch your temper!!! I was alluding to the case when Mayor Santos LOST A GREAT DEAL OF TAX PAYER'S MONEY  WRONGLY FIRING Mr. Martone. Remember how Mayor Santos was ORDERED by the Judge to pay Mr. Martone back money ?Mr. Martone the Kearny Recreation Director who was wrongly dismissed and won the Litigation against  Mayor Santos. I still have the Jersey Journal two page clip on it if you would like a copy.By the way if that is true, which it is NOT, my wife and I should BOTH thank Mr. Campbell and Mr. Mangin.I got a much better paying job as Principal in another DistrictWho do I thank? By the way I welcome going to any court any time. Slander is when you are NOT telling the TRUTH. So keep reading and saving all the Data  so we can take these FACTS to court regarding some of our elected public officials. I am well aware of the Slander and Tort Laws regarding elected officials.Let me know the COURT DATE, I look forward to being there and READING about it!!!!!!!

NO BURT, Once again your lying about what you said.

If you read your ORIGINAL post, you will see that you stated was:

"... without ever stepping into a courtroom"

Mr. Martone's case was a Judges decision. (which I feel was issued in err by the way)

Now, I wonder what you were really refering to when you were alluding to settlements without ever stepping into a courtroom ?????

You better chose your words more carefully Burt, Your not smart enough to keep up this front.

Pediction, You'll slip up, and end up in court for violating the terms of the Settlement agreement. HOPEFULLY, The "Town Leaders" will then change their position and fight this issue in court, and YOU WILL LOSE AND HAVE TO REPAY EVERY CENT YOU RECEIVED.

Check with your lawyers Burt, you will see that I am correct, and that there are sufficient grounds for the Town of Kearny to PREVAIL (despite the Legal costs associated with this case of your incompitence)

Archived