Kid out of control

Guest Brian

I can't believe what i seen last night at the Harrison Path Station. It was exactly 11:40 pm , when i got off the train at the PATH station. I and many other people walked down the stairs to the street level, to find a Harrison police cruiser with his lights and sirens on, many of us wondering what was going on. People went on there way to there cars and some got into there awaiting rides. I had to wait for a cab , so i was one of the lucky ones to see what all the fuss was about the police car lights and siren, all of a sudden a kid comes running down the street screaming and kicking at the police car yelling i swear i didn't do it , i swear i didn't do it, he said time after time while banging on the car door of the police car.

The kid jumps into the front seat of the police car and starts to scream out the window , f****Y*** all, while the cop driving the car is laughing his ass off, it gets better. The cop makes an illegal u-turn in the middle of the street almost letting a car traveling from Newark broadside him. I am calling in this incident this afternoon to find out who this cop is and why he was horsing around, and why he let a kid that he picked up at the station sit in the front seat of a police car.

Guest Honor Student
I can't believe what i seen last night at the Harrison Path Station. It was exactly 11:40 pm , when i got off the train at the PATH station. I and many other people walked down the stairs to the street level, to find a Harrison police cruiser with his lights and sirens on, many of us wondering what was going on. People went on there way to there cars and some got into there awaiting rides. I had to wait for a cab , so i was one of the lucky ones to see what all the fuss was about the police car lights and siren, all of a sudden a kid comes running down the street screaming  and kicking at the police car yelling i swear i didn't do it , i swear i didn't do it, he said time after time while banging on the car door of the police car.

The kid jumps into the front seat of the police car and starts to scream out the window , f****Y*** all, while the cop driving the car is laughing his ass off, it gets better. The cop makes an illegal u-turn in the middle of the street almost letting  a car traveling from Newark broadside him. I am calling in this incident this afternoon to find out who this cop is and why he was horsing around, and why he let a kid that he picked up at the station sit in the front seat of a police car.

"I can't believe what I SAW last night", not SEEN.

It's none of your business! Civilians always jump to a conclusion which is normally wrong. And an illegal U-turn, if the emergency lights are activated, it is not an illegal U-turn!!!!!!!!

Archived