Why Did Tom Powell leave South Jersey???

MY2cents

Here is a guy who told a person looking for a job at the PVSC that he couldnt help him with a job, because he wasnt from Harrison!!! HE then said that that person needed to see the County Commisioner in his County. The problem is?? This bowling ball with legs didnt know he was talking to someone who knew that the county he lived in didnt have a commissioner. The applicant then went on to explain that he had grown up in town, and moved away when he had met his soon to be wife. Mr Powel stood silent, as the person asked him when he had moved back from South JErsey??? Four years later, and that person is still waiting for the phone to ring. Its it me, or is this blatant hypocrosy and nepotism???? It's amazing how someone can turn away someone for a job because they dont "live in town" And live with himself, knowing he got a call, to move to town, so he could give him a 6 figure salary pushing pencils!!! Rot in hell!

Guest 2smart4u
Here is a guy who told a person looking for a job  at the  PVSC that he couldnt help him with a job, because he wasnt from Harrison!!!  HE then said that that person needed to see the County Commisioner in his County.  The problem is?? This bowling ball with legs didnt know he was talking to someone who knew that the county he lived in didnt have a commissioner.  The applicant then went on to explain that he had grown up in town, and moved away when he had met his soon to be wife.  Mr Powel stood silent, as the person asked him when he had moved back from South JErsey???  Four years later, and that person is still waiting for the phone to ring.  Its it me, or is this blatant hypocrosy and nepotism????  It's amazing how someone can turn away someone for a job because they dont "live in town"  And live with himself, knowing he got a call, to move to town, so he could give him a 6 figure salary pushing pencils!!!  Rot in hell!

Mr. 2 Cents,

You seem to think that everyone living in Harrison is ENTITLED to a job at PVSC ?? That's not very logical. I think you may be that guy that didn't get the job. And reading your mean spirited and stupid post, I have to say I wouldn't hire you either. Try Wendy's, I think they're hiring.

Here is a guy who told a person looking for a job  at the  PVSC that he couldnt help him with a job, because he wasnt from Harrison!!!  HE then said that that person needed to see the County Commisioner in his County.  The problem is?? This bowling ball with legs didnt know he was talking to someone who knew that the county he lived in didnt have a commissioner.  The applicant then went on to explain that he had grown up in town, and moved away when he had met his soon to be wife.  Mr Powel stood silent, as the person asked him when he had moved back from South JErsey???  Four years later, and that person is still waiting for the phone to ring.  Its it me, or is this blatant hypocrosy and nepotism????  It's amazing how someone can turn away someone for a job because they dont "live in town"  And live with himself, knowing he got a call, to move to town, so he could give him a 6 figure salary pushing pencils!!!  Rot in hell!

Check with Apples. He mainly handles East Newark but he may be able to help you out.

Guest Town Resident

Yo 2cents, take your 2cents and stick them. Nobody cares what a lowlife like you thinks.

Welfare check is comming 2 cents. That is all your worth.

Archived