Jefferson, Paine and the Clark Sisters

Guest Guest

As far as I’m concerned, the biggest challenge facing us as Harrisonians is to provide a ledge for which Irene and Margaret Clark can rest their papers upon during council meetings.

Anything short of this would be against the Jefferson and Paine notion of democracy.

I hold Doran and Pettigrew personally responsible for violations of our Constitution in this regard. Why those two? Because they always have that guilty, smiling smirk on their faces.

And please hold your meetings at a time of day with consideration for the dear sisters’ nocturnal amblyopia.

In other words, guys, accommodate the broads!

Let them talk. We all love comedy don’t we? It’s democracy at its best! After all, isn’t Bush our President?

As far as I’m concerned, the biggest challenge facing us as Harrisonians is to provide a ledge for which Irene and Margaret Clark can rest their papers upon during council meetings.

Anything short of this would be against the Jefferson and Paine notion of democracy.

I hold Doran and Pettigrew personally responsible for violations of our Constitution in this regard.  Why those two?  Because they always have that guilty, smiling smirk on their faces.

And please hold your meetings at a time of day with consideration for the dear sisters’ nocturnal amblyopia.

In other words, guys, accommodate the broads!

Let them talk.  We all love comedy don’t we?  It’s democracy at its best!  After all, isn’t Bush our President?

Yes, thank God Bush is our president. Could you imagine if John (Lurch) Kerry was president. New Orleans would be gone. We all know that Kerry doesn't like blacks.

Archived