Huricane Relief

Guest old kearny

Guest old kearny

Did Kearny send any aid or policemen and firefighters to help out down south?

How about a town wide money drive for the Red Cross. The Policemen and Firemen could run it.

Did  Kearny send any aid or policemen and firefighters to help out down south?

How about a town wide money drive for the Red Cross. The Policemen and Firemen could run it.

The fire men were out "booting" for donations all weekend for Katrina relief.

I know that the Kearny Cross Country team was canning this weekend and the kids want to send a portion to the Red Cross.

Also this was distrbuted to teachers:

"The service clubs of Kearny High School are currently collecting goods and monetary donations to aide the victims of Hurricane Katrina. From now until Friday, September 16th the following items are being collected:

Bottled Water

Gatorade

Energy Bars

Flashlights

Batteries (any variety)

Hygiene Kits

Sanitary Napkins

Wipes

Diapers

First Aid Kits

Clean Clothes in boxes labeled by size (ex. Women's size 6)

Donations can be dropped off in the front hallway between 7am to 8:30am or anytime during the day in the guidance office. If a school has a large array of items, arrangements can be made to have them picked up on Friday. Please contact Kathleen Astrella at KHS 201-955-5059 between 7am and 3pm if you have any further questions. We thank you for your cooperation and support in this matter.

Sincerely,

Kathleen Astrella"

In connection with this effort, the Kearny Track & Field Alumni Association sent in all the left over Kearny Relay T-shirts (over 140 shirts), since they could not be reused this year, because they indicate that the Kearny Relays were in Morristown.

JW

Did  Kearny send any aid or policemen and firefighters to help out down south?

i am for that but include the S/A! i am down south and see the people from the storm!and they ARE HURTING! PLEASE HELP! :)

i am for that but include the S/A! i am down south and see the people from the storm!and they ARE HURTING! PLEASE HELP! :(

This old fart idiot is a curious creature. Since I work in the internet business, I was able to determine that his posts come from north jersey, most likely Kearny. Yet he wants people to think he's in Florida ?? What's that about ??

This old fart idiot is a curious creature. Since I work in the internet business, I was able to determine that his posts come from north jersey, most likely Kearny. Yet he wants people to think he's in Florida ??  What's that about ??

:(:angry: IDIOT KEARNY? YAH YOU ARE! AND YES I AM IN FLA!!!! :angry::angry: OH YA TOWN YOUR DOING GREAT HELPING KEEP IT UP! KEARNY NO BETTER!!!! AND FEW AS GOOD!!!!!!! :lol:

This old fart idiot is a curious creature. Since I work in the internet business, I was able to determine that his posts come from north jersey, most likely Kearny. Yet he wants people to think he's in Florida ??  What's that about ??

I don't believe that is true. He's not smart enough to pull that off.

JW

Neither, Harrison or Kearny sent any FD or PD personnel to the disaster. See the Observer this week for the story. I'm sure the observer would have done a story avout any aid rendered.

Kearny PD did send one Officer.

:blink: WELL YOU WILL NEED TO SEND MORE! AND LOOKS LIKE RITA IS GOING TO POUND THE GULF HARD ! DIG DEEP IN YOUR POCKETS THEY WILL NEED YOUR HELP AND MORE HELP! THANK GOD FOR WINTER! THEN ITLL STOP FOR A TIME!!! :blink:

Guest Brothers

One of our guys went to New Orleans with the Coast Guard. I'm sure he is doing us proud. We're proud of him and all the other police,firefighters and first responders.

Too bad the MAyor,Council and BA aren't.

Guest Guest_Message In a Bottle_*

Kearny PD did send one Officer.

The Fire Dept had a Boot drive already. And If I'm not mistaken the Police Dept had a collection site at the Shop Rite.

Guest EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT&#3

In case you didnt know the Coast Guardsman you are refering to was docked about 400 dollers WHILE he was in New Orleans for a previous drill!!! Thats nice news to come home to, huh? I give him credit for putting up with all the BULLS*%# that comes his way. Ask 76 year old Gerald Martin, he was the man the Coastie help save after being stuck in his house for 18 days, if paying members for drill weekends is worth it!

p.s. KOTW please dont edit the hurricane survivors name it can be found in any search engine as a true story. The word needs to get out that paying our military men is worth every dime.

One of our guys went to New Orleans with the Coast Guard. I'm sure he is doing us proud. We're proud of him and all the other police,firefighters and first responders.

Too bad the MAyor,Council and BA aren't.

In case you didnt know the Coast Guardsman you are refering to was docked about 400 dollers WHILE he was in New Orleans for a previous drill!!!  Thats nice news to come home to, huh?  I give him credit for putting up with all the BULLS*%# that comes his way.  Ask 76 year old Gerald Martin, he was the man the  Coastie help save after being stuck in his house for 18 days, if paying members for drill weekends is worth it! 

p.s. KOTW please dont edit the hurricane survivors name it can be found in any search engine as a true story.  The word needs to get out that paying our military men is worth every dime.

B)B) when right is right you got this 1!!!! B)

Archived