commerical plates

Guest Guest

can't anyone tell me why all the truck in harrison park overnight with commerical plates and get no ticket. residents on central ave ride around loopking for parking while all commerciql plates have parking spots.

can't anyone tell me why all the truck in harrison park overnight with commerical plates and get no ticket. residents on central ave ride around loopking for parking while all commerciql plates have parking spots.

same goes for all the North Carolina plates that been poppin up all over Harrison & Kearny . One more question how do these local (chinese , pizza, bbq )establishments get away with having these people with out of state plates delivery ?

can't anyone tell me why all the truck in harrison park overnight with commerical plates and get no ticket.  residents on central ave ride around loopking for parking while all commerciql plates have parking spots.

it's called look for a cop that does his job. these cops are all too spoiled, basically what they do is sit around and eat smoke and drink coffee. especially these new ones, who give lip service. i think it's time the mayor stepped up and whipped their asses into shape. enough with the laziness and do nothing approach.

well, look who is running them? he won't know patrolling even if he was handed a map. :):P

can't anyone tell me why all the truck in harrison park overnight with commerical plates and get no ticket.  residents on central ave ride around loopking for parking while all commerciql plates have parking spots.

call the cops and complain, you will most likely have to call several time.

Can anyone tell me why this moron can't spell or compose a sentence ?

Had a similar problem. Constant calls to HPD corrected the sitiuation. They are there to help and enforce laws.

Unfortunately, I agree, that we shouldn;t have to call. The HPD should take initiative and crackdown on this stuff.

WHY DON'T YOU PICK UP THE PHONE AND MAKE A COMPLAINT TO THE POLICE DEPT. THEY WILL SEND A CAR AND CHECK IT OUT. YOU PROBABLY CALL THEM FOR OTHER STUPID SHIT SO WHY NOT FOR THIS.

Being the owner of a van w/commerical plates, I too have asked this question. I have had to park my van off street for years. If I left it on the street after 9:00 PM I received a ticket.

I have called the police on other commerical vans and this is what i was told.

The ordinance was changed, because it was not fair to the residents who had work vehicles. I was also told that the stickers we have to buy are only good during the daytime hours. At night anyone can park on our streets whether they live in Harrison or not.

it's called look for a cop that does his job. these cops are all too spoiled, basically what they do is sit around and eat smoke and drink coffee. especially these new ones, who give lip service. i think it's time the mayor stepped up and whipped their asses into shape. enough with the laziness and do nothing approach.

well, look who is running them? he won't know patrolling even if he was handed a map. :)  :P

they all need a wake up call.

problem is we have a country club type police department

does anyone work there any more?

Being the owner of a van w/commerical plates, I too have asked this question.  I have had to park my van off street for years.  If I left it on the street after 9:00 PM I received a ticket.

I have called the police on other commerical vans and this is what i was told. 

The ordinance was changed, because it was not fair to the residents who had work vehicles.  I was also told that the stickers we have to buy are only good during the daytime hours.  At night anyone can park on our streets whether they live in Harrison or not.

Vans are no longer part of the ordinance. That's what they told me. The traffic division told me you cannot recieve an overnight parking summons for a commercial van. Although there is a current town ordinance that says you cannot park a van within, or on either side of a driveway. (Weren't aware of that one were you.)

A truck, tractor, or tractor trailer cannot park on the city streets. It is residential parking. If you have a complaint call during the day a talk to the traffic guys, they told me that was their specialty. They helped me out more than once.

yes but now you will the PEO's.

Vans are no longer part of the ordinance. That's what they told me.  The traffic division told me you cannot recieve an overnight parking summons for a commercial van.  Although there is a current town ordinance that says you cannot park a van within, or on either side of a driveway.  (Weren't aware of that one were you.)

A truck, tractor, or tractor trailer cannot park on the city streets.  It is residential parking.  If you have a complaint call during the day a talk to the traffic guys, they told me that was their specialty.  They helped me out more than once.

yes but now you will the PEO's.

Parking Enforcement Officers work 9-5 stupid. Can you read and follow the conversation. The topic we are discussing is OVERNIGHT TRUCK / Commercial vehicle parking. Hence the words overnight.... Please don't type just to type... Read nit wit...

Archived