Larry Bennett for Mayor...

Guest mugsy

:lol: Why not Larry Bennett for Mayor in Harrison? He does more for the town than any of the current politicians, and he owns a home in Harrison... Danny Kelly, come on give me a break, he's a has been... whatever happened with the drunken incedences he was involved with in town, Raymond must have swept them under the Harrison carpets...

LETS GET THE FACTS RIGHT LARRY BENNETT AND HIS WIFE OWN A HOUSE IN HARRISON. SO WHO EVER WROTE THAT SHOULD HAVE THERE FACTS STRAIGHT, BUT I GUESS IT MUST BE SOMEONE FROM HARRISON, WHO GRADUATED FROM HARRISON HIGH SCHOOL. FACTS ARE IMPORTANT WHEN YOU ARE WRITING A COMMENT OR A SENTENCE. THE IDEA OF LARRY BENNETT RUNNING FOR MAYOR OR COUNCIL IS SOMETHING BETWEEN HIM AND HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER WILL DECIDE. NOT THE TOWN OF HARRISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TOWN IS ONE HELL OF A JOKE AND THE PEOPLE RUNNING IT. EVERYONE HAS A DEEP POCKET.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO EVER MUGSY IS THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tweedle dee, tweedle......
LETS GET THE FACTS RIGHT LARRY BENNETT AND HIS WIFE OWN A HOUSE IN HARRISON. SO WHO EVER WROTE THAT SHOULD HAVE THERE FACTS STRAIGHT, BUT I GUESS IT MUST BE SOMEONE FROM HARRISON, WHO GRADUATED FROM HARRISON HIGH SCHOOL.  FACTS ARE IMPORTANT WHEN YOU ARE WRITING A COMMENT OR A SENTENCE.   THE IDEA OF LARRY BENNETT RUNNING FOR MAYOR OR COUNCIL IS SOMETHING BETWEEN HIM AND HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER WILL DECIDE.  NOT THE TOWN OF HARRISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TOWN IS ONE HELL OF A JOKE AND THE PEOPLE RUNNING IT.  EVERYONE HAS A DEEP POCKET.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a matter of fact, Mugsy is the one who had it right.......Larry Bennett owns a home in Harrison. Larry owned that home before he ever married *** *******. With all due respect to Mr. Bennett, I would vote for him in a nano second, but the sheer fact that we would all be punished by having to deal with ***** *** ******.. Larry Bennett is one of the nicest, kindest, most giving people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, how *** **** ***** *****. Have you ever heard that little diddy about * ****** **** ***** ***** *****? Well, in this case it's bull.........Hey ***** it's not our fault the ******** **** **********!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

LETS GET THE FACTS RIGHT LARRY BENNETT AND HIS WIFE OWN A HOUSE IN HARRISON. SO WHO EVER WROTE THAT SHOULD HAVE THERE FACTS STRAIGHT, BUT I GUESS IT MUST BE SOMEONE FROM HARRISON, WHO GRADUATED FROM HARRISON HIGH SCHOOL.  FACTS ARE IMPORTANT WHEN YOU ARE WRITING A COMMENT OR A SENTENCE.  THE IDEA OF LARRY BENNETT RUNNING FOR MAYOR OR COUNCIL IS SOMETHING BETWEEN HIM AND HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER WILL DECIDE.  NOT THE TOWN OF HARRISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE TOWN IS ONE HELL OF A JOKE AND THE PEOPLE RUNNING IT.  EVERYONE HAS A DEEP POCKET.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one more moron !!!! y dont u read before u write you f**king moron , the very 1st post never said anything about him not owning a house, it said he did, then u come back with that moronic comment, looks like u went to harrison schools but didnt even make the high school since u cant even read a sentence.

As a matter of fact, Mugsy is the one who had it right.......Larry Bennett owns a home in Harrison.  Larry owned that home before he ever married *** *******.  With all due respect to Mr. Bennett, I would vote for him in a nano second, but the sheer fact that we would all be punished by having to deal with *****  *** ******..  Larry Bennett is one of the nicest, kindest, most giving people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, how *** **** ***** *****.  Have you ever heard that little diddy about * ****** **** ***** ***** *****?  Well, in this case it's bull.........Hey ***** it's not our fault the ******** **** **********!

LARRY BENNETT HAS MY VOTE!!!

one more moron !!!! y dont u read before u write you f**king moron , the very 1st post never said anything about him not owning a house, it said he did, then u come back with that moronic comment, looks like u went to harrison schools but didnt even make the high school since u cant even read a sentence.

NO YOU MUST HAVE GONE TO HARRISON SCHOOL SYSTEM.

YOU ARE THE MORON.

As a matter of fact, Mugsy is the one who had it right.......Larry Bennett owns a home in Harrison.  Larry owned that home before he ever married *** *******.  With all due respect to Mr. Bennett, I would vote for him in a nano second, but the sheer fact that we would all be punished by having to deal with *****  *** ******..  Larry Bennett is one of the nicest, kindest, most giving people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, how *** **** ***** *****.  Have you ever heard that little diddy about * ****** **** ***** ***** *****?  Well, in this case it's bull.........Hey ***** it's not our fault the ******** **** **********!

Whether Larry Bennett owned that home or not, you do not know what the conditions of that home is. For all you know they may have bought that house before they got married. You do not know the facts, but then again you must be a moron from Harrison, who went to the Harrison school system. HA!!!!!!!!!!! All of you should think of the damage that is going on and the pressure you may put onsomeone to run for an office. Running for an office for any position is not any easy choice. The real choice is between the person who is wishing to run and the decission that will be between the future candidate and his or her family. Not the Town of Harrison, or anyother Town. You can put all the pressure you want on someone, but remember, a family comes before anything else. Lets face it Larry Bennett ran 1 time before and lost to Party Artie, then he tried to run again and your mayor told him not to along with a well known congressman for Union City. Are you going to support Larry Bennett or are you going to hide? Where were you when he tried to run the last time? Everyone has always said we will support you, but when push came to shove where was everyone>

Whether Larry Bennett owned that home or not, you do not know what the conditions of that home is.  For all you know they may have bought that house before they got married.  You do not know the facts, but then again you must be a moron from Harrison, who went to the Harrison school system. HA!!!!!!!!!!!  All of you should think of the damage that is going on and the pressure you may put onsomeone to run for an office.  Running for an office for any position is not any easy choice.  The real choice is between the person who is wishing to run and the decission that will be between the future candidate and his or her family.  Not the Town of Harrison, or anyother Town.  You can put all the pressure you want on someone, but remember, a family comes before anything else. Lets face it Larry Bennett ran 1 time before and lost to Party Artie, then he tried to run again and your mayor told him not to along with a well known congressman for Union City.  Are you going to support Larry Bennett or are you going to hide? Where were you when he tried to run the last time?  Everyone has always said we will support you, but when push came to shove where was everyone>

THE MAYOR IS KNOW ALLOWING LARRY TO RUN, BECAUSE HE KNOW WHATS DANNY KELLY OUT.

Whether Larry Bennett owned that home or not, you do not know what the conditions of that home is.  For all you know they may have bought that house before they got married.  You do not know the facts, but then again you must be a moron from Harrison, who went to the Harrison school system. HA!!!!!!!!!!!  All of you should think of the damage that is going on and the pressure you may put onsomeone to run for an office.  Running for an office for any position is not any easy choice.  The real choice is between the person who is wishing to run and the decission that will be between the future candidate and his or her family.  Not the Town of Harrison, or anyother Town.  You can put all the pressure you want on someone, but remember, a family comes before anything else. Lets face it Larry Bennett ran 1 time before and lost to Party Artie, then he tried to run again and your mayor told him not to along with a well known congressman for Union City.  Are you going to support Larry Bennett or are you going to hide? Where were you when he tried to run the last time?  Everyone has always said we will support you, but when push came to shove where was everyone>

I think this post started out as someone who has confidence in a fellow taxpayer in the town of Harrison. Larry Bennett is a very well liked man who has the respect of alot of towns people. He is a sincere person who will go to bat for somone at a drop of a hat, I know first hand.............. Maybe he did lose to "Partie Artie", but do you really think he would lose against Dan Kelly? I think not. Look at the current council members, if people knew what was going to happen with all this redevelopment, do you think for one minute they would have voted for them...? Again, I think not............. They are all a bunch of S**K asses, and they all have to go... including "Mayor McDumb"

Archived