Manor Park Schmeel

Guest Eddie Mush

Guest Eddie Mush

I don't exactly understand the whole big thing going on with this f**king slide and Manor Park. I mean fine if you are living in the area and what good for your kids I can see that. But when you are the one that's making the paper for an interview along with your kids about this friggin slide. C'mon gimme a break. I mean you gotta pull your kid over to the newspaper reporter to get him to say crap about how good the baseball field USED to be and now doesn't even look like one? If it's that big of a problem show up at a town meeting and express it that way. Don't get your kid to come over and say shit. And another thing. My friend was at Manor Park the other day in broad day light. Not making any noise and decided to sit down in the park and smoke a cigarette and play his acoustic guitar. Not five minutes after he sits down a KPD car pulls up and tells him he has to leave. He asks why and the cop says because he got a complaint from a neighbor. My friend was not making any noise or bothering anyone and the cop knew it. But the cop said just to leave anyway just to make the lady happy. Now do you think that the "lady" that called could have been the one that practically has a friggin petition going around about Manor Park? better known as SK. I mean if you have nothing better to do than stand in your window and call the police on kids that aren't even doing anything wrong in the park, I think we better get a little more of a life. Doncha think? And if I hear one more little B**ch or see another article in the paper about that friggin slide I'm going to rip the f**king thing off and funnel a beer off of it in the middle of the park. How bout that one.

Hey Eddie Munster, maybe your boy could'nt play worth a damn. Probably driving all the dogs crazy.

I only wish I could understand what the hell you said. "Maybe your boy couldn't play worth a damn" What the hell is that supposed to mean. Learn sentence structure first pal.

FTI Sir; the slide was never an issue, it was always about the upkeep of the park. There were Several parents and children present. Don't bring a child into this.

It seems that the town is moving forward, there are new trees, garbage cans, and the softball field has been fixed a bit. Someone was also measuring. No need for a council meeting at this time or a petition-. Second, the boys were playing nice music but they were smoking when the playground leaders were present and children. They were asked nicely to put the cigs out and one of them was not very nice. So lets try and have a beautiful park with lots of music but leave the cigs home. Peace.

More boys should play guitars in the park but not with cigs hanging out of their mouths with children and playground councelors presents. The boys were asked nicely to put out the cigs and one of them was fresh. Bring the music to our beautiful parks, but leave the smokes home, especially when children are the ones smoking in front of other children. #2; many residents are pleased with the cleaning up of the park, not just one. It was more then one that complained. PS: the fur in the park was white. :ph34r: Smile, we all should.

Guest Kelly Clarkson

I don’t think the slide is the issue. I think that the elite people who live around Manor Park should be watching out for the kids getting drunk and doing drug in the park. Plus if they look at the right time I'm sure they can find a young couple having sex in the tunnel connected to the slide.

P.S That aint Vanilla frosting inside that tunnel

:lol:

Guest Clay Aiken
I don’t think the slide is the issue.  I think that the elite people who live around Manor Park should be watching out for the kids getting drunk and doing drug in the park.  Plus if they look at the right time I'm sure they can find a young couple having sex in the tunnel connected to the slide.

P.S  That aint Vanilla frosting inside that tunnel

:ph34r:

Was it chocolate ???....................eeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!

Guest Elite person
I don’t think the slide is the issue.  I think that the elite people who live around Manor Park should be watching out for the kids getting drunk and doing drug in the park.  Plus if they look at the right time I'm sure they can find a young couple having sex in the tunnel connected to the slide.

P.S  That aint Vanilla frosting inside that tunnel

:blink:

For your information that tunnel you refer to hasn't been there for over a year which is part of the issue about repairing the entire park. I look over at the park after dark and often see teenageres hanging out there which isn't a problem with me as long as they aren't making a lot of noise, it's kind of hard to tell if they are drinking or doing drugs. I practically never call the police on them except when one of them decides to be an idiot and drives his car across the park from Hamilton Ave. to Jefferson Ave. Yes this did happen about two weeks ago, or if they are just way too noisy.

And while we are on the subject of Manor Park, I can't understand why everyone who walks THEIR dog can't clean up THEIR dogs crap. I mean just imagine your child playing in the grass at the park and suddenly there is dog crap all over their clothes or their shoes!

Also a little note to this Eddie Mush, you should clean up the way you try and talk on this web site, we don't need your little" f** " stuff. Try useing decent language! I'm also surprised your article wasn't edited by the web master to remove this UNNECESSARY language. And on a final note, Eddie Mush I'd like to see you try and rip off the slide and funnel a beer off of it in the middle of the park, you obviously don't know a thing about this issue.

For your information that tunnel you refer to hasn't been there for over a year which is part of the issue about repairing the entire park.  I look over at the park after dark and often see teenageres hanging out there which isn't a problem with me as long as they aren't making a lot of noise, it's kind of hard to tell if they are drinking or doing drugs.  I practically never call the police on them except when one of them decides to be an idiot and drives his car across the park from Hamilton Ave. to Jefferson Ave.  Yes this did happen about two weeks ago, or if they are just way too noisy. 

And while we are on the subject of Manor Park, I can't understand why everyone who walks THEIR dog can't clean up THEIR dogs crap.  I mean just imagine your child playing in the grass at the park and suddenly there is dog crap all over their clothes or their shoes!

Also a little note to this Eddie Mush, you should clean up the way you try and talk on this web site, we don't need your little" f** " stuff.  Try useing decent language!  I'm also surprised your article wasn't edited by the web master to remove this UNNECESSARY language.  And on a final note, Eddie Mush I'd like to see you try and rip off the slide and funnel a beer off of it in the middle of the park, you obviously don't know a thing about this issue.

Get a life we donot care about you and your little problems., I will show you playgrounds in Kearny that have no swings no hoops .As a dog guardian I always pick up after my dog and everyone should. In my area we have rug rat kids throwing garbage all over.

Guest the Nice Smoker!

"they were smoking when the playground leaders were present and children. They were asked nicely to put the cigs out and one of them was not very nice."

My friend wasn't nice to Mrs. *****, because she didn't show us any respect and immediately took an offensive tone. Also, the park is pretty big to the point where i couldn't even make out the faces of the people on the other side of the park. We were at least 50 yards from anybody else at the park that day.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest ManorParkBathroom

I would like to know if it is possible for the town to build bathrooms at Manor Park.

As you know Kearny Rec girl’s softball plays there with no way for them to go to the bathroom.

In addition the park is used by many others all year round.

Now I know the people that live on the block may be unhappy but it is about the kids you know.

The bathrooms could be placed in the center of the park partly below grade allowing for it to not be obtrusive to its neighbors.

You could even place a gazebo above it allowing fore some shade for the parents watching the kids.

Get a life we donot care about you and your little problems., I will show you playgrounds in Kearny that have no swings no hoops .As a dog guardian I always pick up after my dog and everyone should. In my area we have rug rat kids throwing garbage all over.

if you care about these playgrounds and their condition is as you say then you should speak up to the recreation dept.

I would like to know if it is possible for the town to build bathrooms at Manor Park.

As you know Kearny Rec girl’s softball plays there with no way for them to go to the bathroom. 

In addition the park is used by many others all year round.

Now I know the people that live on the block may be unhappy but it is about the kids you know.

The bathrooms could be placed in the center of the park partly below grade allowing for it to not be obtrusive to its neighbors.

You could even place a gazebo above it allowing fore some shade for the parents watching the kids.

Are taxes are off the wall. I will not support your ideas.

Are taxes are off the wall. I will not support your ideas.

Unbelievable! How about.......R taxes r awf the wall. I wlll knot sport ur idears.

Where is the guy(girl?) from the Framklin School post that says spelling and grammar has nothing to do with the facts of the message?

Unbelievable! How about.......R taxes r awf the wall. I wlll knot sport ur idears.

Where is the guy(girl?) from the Framklin School post that says spelling and grammar has nothing to do with the facts of the message?

Again I will not support your ideas. People in this part of Kearny have nothing to do except complain about dog hair , no bathrooms etc. Take a look outside of your so called manor we have real issues to deal with. Kearny is not just in the manor.

More boys should play guitars in the park but not with cigs hanging out of their mouths with children and playground councelors presents. The boys were asked nicely to put out the cigs and one of them was fresh. Bring the music to our beautiful parks, but leave the smokes home, especially when children are the ones smoking in front of other children. #2; many residents are pleased with the cleaning up of the park, not just one. It was more then one that complained. PS: the fur in the park was white.  :o Smile, we all should.

Are you kidding about white fur in the park?

Guest ManorParkBathroom
Again I will not support your ideas. People in this part of Kearny have nothing to do except complain about dog hair , no bathrooms etc. Take a look outside of your so called manor we have real issues to deal with. Kearny is not just in the manor.

Well if worr at the Manor Park with your kise and you have to go to the bathroom you have a big problem.

Well if worr at the Manor Park with your kise and you have to go to the bathroom you have a big problem.

I have no problem I dont visit your park. And if the Town agrees to this he will have to install bathrooms everywhere.Again what is this thing about white fur?

I have no problem I dont visit your park. And if the Town agrees to this he will have to install bathrooms everywhere.Again what is this  thing about white fur?

Was'nt that the dog from call of the wild by jack london? Here white fur here!!!

Archived