thanks ray

Guest Guest_trickshot_*

Guest Guest_trickshot_*

once again, the mayor has shown his lack of respect for town employees !

were the job openings posted for meter maids,and parking enforcement ? no!

did the mayor go by seniority, when he asked a certain crossing guard if she wanted the job? no ! it's awful funny that these jobs were created , after a post was made to use crossing guards for the jobs! we might be part-timers, but

we live in town, and can vote legally here! when that time does come, we might

say...I'LL GET BACK TO YOU !!!!!

thanks mr mayor

once again, the mayor has shown  his lack of respect for town employees !

were the job openings posted for meter maids,and  parking enforcement ? no!

did the mayor  go by seniority, when he asked  a certain crossing guard if she wanted the job? no !  it's awful funny that  these jobs were created , after  a post was made  to use  crossing guards  for the jobs!  we might be part-timers, but

we live in town, and  can vote legally  here!  when that time does come, we might

say...I'LL  GET BACK TO  YOU !!!!!

thanks mr mayor

I think it's funny that we got meter maids after a certain town employee was accused of stealing money from the meters...

The new jobs in town are never posted and on top of this he makes new positions up as he gos along, their has been a certain person who have been moved in this town to 5 diffrent job position but no positions are available for people hwo are qualified. Screw up in your job and maybe youll get a better one

The new jobs in town are never posted and on top of this he makes new positions up as he gos along, their has been a certain person who have been moved in this town to 5 diffrent job position but no positions are available for people hwo are qualified. Screw up in your job and maybe youll get a better one

I know who you're talking about and I know why she's been moved so many times...she's a nightmare to work with! She belongs in a mental hospital, not on the town.

I know who you're talking about and I know why she's been moved so many times...she's a nightmare to work with!  She belongs in a mental hospital, not on the town.

yeah well she's not the only one who is pushed along the system to help her needs. there's a few of those in every dept in town. don't blame her, it's the system within, blame big brother he's the ass playing along. get rid of all the council members and mayor first then have the state step in. :)

Archived