Thoughts To Ponder

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

The more I think about 7,000 new housing unit , a soccer stadium and a huge parking deck coming into town without having been decided by referendum by the voting public, the madder I get.

I read in the paper where other towns bring major issues to the residents by way of referendums to see what the feelings of the residents are.

There's a town in north jersey that's having a referendum in Nov. to decide on rent leveling, The mayor was quoted as saying "we're going to let the voters decide".

Why is it that the voters of Harrison never get the opportunity to decide what they want by referendum. Could it be that the mayor doesn't think the residents are smart enough to make an informed decision ?? Or is it an ego thing, does he think he's making his mark in the history book of Harrison ?? Or is it simply an example of the lack of respect and disregard this administration has for the residents. I thing it's all of these things and the taxpayers of Harrison had better wake up.

The more I think about 7,000 new housing unit , a soccer stadium and a huge parking deck coming into town without having been decided by referendum by the voting public, the madder I get.

I read in the paper where other towns bring major issues to the residents by way of referendums to see what the feelings of the residents are.

There's a town in north jersey that's having a referendum in Nov. to decide on rent leveling, The mayor was quoted as saying "we're going to let the voters decide".

Why is it that the voters of Harrison never get the opportunity to decide what they want by referendum. Could it be that the mayor doesn't think the residents are smart enough to make an informed decision ?? Or is it an ego thing, does he think he's making his mark in the history book of Harrison ?? Or is it simply an example of the lack of respect and disregard this administration has for the residents. I thing it's all of these things and the taxpayers of Harrison had better wake up.

I hope the residents of Harrison are smart enough to vote a whole new team.\\

I think that the young and unknown would work better and they will learn

as they go along with the help of the residents. It can't be any worst than

what is in office now. I cannot personnaly think of anyone that would do a

worthy job. Most resdients don't give a damm unless it applies to them

personnaly. We are not one alone but we are one in a commutity.

I hope the residents of Harrison are smart enough to vote a whole new team.\\

I think that the young and unknown would work better and they will learn

as they go along with the help of the residents. It can't be any worst than

what is in office now. I cannot personnaly think of anyone that would do a

worthy job. Most resdients don't give a damm unless it applies to them

personnaly. We are not one alone but we are one in a commutity.

What Harrison needs is someone honest and smart who won't sell out, to run this town.

Not MH Not Milan. Someone who has business sense and who knows how to talk to people

and not just make promises to the last one spoken to. Anyone know someone like this. If

so state their names and convince them to run.

Guest Pipe Man
What Harrison needs is someone honest and smart who won't sell out, to run this town. 

Not MH Not Milan.  Someone who has business sense and who knows how to talk to people

and not just make promises to the last one spoken to.  Anyone know someone like this.  If

Why not Milans son-in-law. He has owned a family business in town for many years, and is a very nice man. His brother would also make a very good councilman. Mr. Choffo is another man to keep in mind. I am sure the three of them could come up with some sort of ticket.

PS In another post I saw the name DiSalvo. Is he still alive? The man must be the local Dick Clark, kept on ice from meeting to meeting.

Not MH Not Milan. Someone who has business sense and who knows how to talk to people

and not just make promises to the last one spoken to. Anyone know someone like this. If

NOT MILAN? HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO TRIED TO FIGHT THESE CRROKS WHO KICKED HIM OUT OF OFFICE BECAUSE HE WASN'T A TEAM PLAYER!! HELLLLLOOOO WHAT TEAM WASN'T HE A PART OF; THE HARRISON CROOKS!! MILAN DID A LOT OF GOOD FOR THIS TOWN, DON'T TELL ME YOU BELIEVE THE RUMORS THEY SPREAD AGAINST HIM, BECAUSE YOU LIST THEM ONE BY ONE AND I'LL ANSWER THEM FOR YOU!!

Why not Milans son-in-law. He has owned a family business in town for many years, and is a very nice man. His brother would also make a very good councilman. Mr. Choffo is another man to keep in mind. I am sure the three of them could come up with some sort of ticket.

PS  In another post I saw the name DiSalvo. Is he still alive? The man must be the local Dick Clark, kept on ice from meeting to meeting.

The difference between Dick Clark and OJ is that Clark had a stroke. OJ hasn't. And if I'm not wrong, I think Clark is related to those two sisters.

Archived