New Tenants Assoc.

Guest Guest

I guess some people just can't hack the preassure of being on the Tenants Assoc.. Well I give those who are still on it and those who are new alot of credit. Having to deal with all the gettio's problems and Mike Rodgers. Thats alot of work, Lets see how long Angela Allday President Karen Kelly Vice President And Norma Who knows who's spot she took.will last. There is alot of shit to clean up lets see how good they can do. Do you think they will last? Only time will tell... :huh::huh::huh:

I guess some people just can't hack the preassure of being on the Tenants Assoc.. Well I give those who are still on it and those who are new alot of credit. Having to deal with all the gettio's problems and Mike Rodgers. Thats alot of work, Lets see how long Angela Allday President Karen Kelly Vice President And Norma Who knows who's spot she took.will last. There is alot of shit to clean up lets see how good they can do. Do you think they will last? Only time will tell... :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

******** SHOULD CLEAN UP HER APARTMENT WITH UNINVITED GUEST BEFORE SHE WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE, LETS GET ON HER, MR RODGERS.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• 2 weeks later...
I guess some people just can't hack the preassure of being on the Tenants Assoc.. Well I give those who are still on it and those who are new alot of credit. Having to deal with all the gettio's problems and Mike Rodgers. Thats alot of work, Lets see how long Angela Allday President Karen Kelly Vice President And Norma Who knows who's spot she took.will last. There is alot of shit to clean up lets see how good they can do. Do you think they will last? Only time will tell... :ph34r:  B)  :lol:

when was this person voted in??? I heard nothing about a vote taking place

also how is it that she is holding 2 offices???

something is not right here!!!

Archived