drugs

Guest concerd

Guest concerd

I HAVE BEEN A RESIDENT OF KEARNY ALL MY LIFE AND I NEVER SEEN AS OPEN AS I SEE THE DRUG DEALING AS I DO NOW ISEE IT UP AND DOWN THE AVE DOWN BY ELM PARK IF ISEE IT HOW COME THE POLICE DON'T I KNOW THEY HAVE A TOUGH JOB BUT MAYBE IF THEY TRY TO PUT A STOP IT NOW MAYBE IT WILL BE LESS PROBLEMS IN THE FUTURE

Guest Tom Thumble
I HAVE BEEN A RESIDENT OF KEARNY ALL MY LIFE AND I NEVER SEEN AS OPEN AS I SEE THE DRUG DEALING AS I DO NOW ISEE IT UP AND DOWN THE AVE DOWN BY ELM PARK IF ISEE IT HOW COME THE POLICE DON'T I KNOW THEY HAVE A TOUGH JOB BUT MAYBE IF THEY TRY TO PUT A STOP IT  NOW MAYBE IT WILL BE LESS PROBLEMS IN THE FUTURE

You write like you've been buying and using! Now sober up and get your thoughts togeather. Good luck and don't let the police see you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_resident_*

Nice response to a serious issue!

Is this board for discussion and ideas, or to bash each other.......with people like this living in out Town, no wonder it's turning to shit.

Good Luck to all of us!

I HAVE BEEN A RESIDENT OF KEARNY ALL MY LIFE AND I NEVER SEEN AS OPEN AS I SEE THE DRUG DEALING AS I DO NOW ISEE IT UP AND DOWN THE AVE DOWN BY ELM PARK IF ISEE IT HOW COME THE POLICE DON'T I KNOW THEY HAVE A TOUGH JOB BUT MAYBE IF THEY TRY TO PUT A STOP IT  NOW MAYBE IT WILL BE LESS PROBLEMS IN THE FUTURE

Elm St. Park has long been a hot bed for drug peddling. If you live close enough, try using a video camera and give it to the cops. Maybe they can set up a sting.

Nice response to a serious issue!

Is this board for discussion and ideas, or to bash each other.......with people like this living in out Town, no wonder it's turning to shit.

Good Luck to all of us!

BRAVO!!! You are correct

• 3 weeks later...

Archived