Who is who

Guest Guest370

Guest Guest370

I've been sitting back and reading all the posts some with great interest and I notice that almost everyone tries to figure whom is who. Well you have over looked a few people for starters how about oh say..........A former ***** ***** employee or..........maybe his LONG LONG time "*********" or even maybe the children of said ****** ******* now this is just a pure guess on my part. But you can never be to sure.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I've been sitting back and reading all the posts some with great interest and I notice that almost everyone tries to figure whom is who. Well you have over looked a few people for starters how about oh say..........A former ***** *****  employee or..........maybe his LONG LONG time "*********" or even maybe the children of said ****** ******* now this is just a pure guess on my part. But you can never be to sure.

And whom may you be????? Just wondering

I've been sitting back and reading all the posts some with great interest and I notice that almost everyone tries to figure whom is who. Well you have over looked a few people for starters how about oh say..........A former ***** *****  employee or..........maybe his LONG LONG time "*********" or even maybe the children of said ****** ******* now this is just a pure guess on my part. But you can never be to sure.

To KOTW: Your editing was perfectly ironic. Very funny - even if not intended.

Guest Guest370

Guest,Aug 15 2005, 03:36 PM]

To KOTW: Your editing was perfectly ironic. Very funny - even if not intended.

Makes me wonder if I hit a nerve and makes me wonder who the web master might really be......In my post I NEVER mentioned names but I've noticed in many other posts names have been used ..........also I only named one of the Depts.....again as in other posts dept names were used. I used works like former. employee. girl and the word friend also I only used the word children....as far as I can tell they are only words NOT names. As in the branch I used the word water you know the stuff that comes out of the faucet when you turn it on once again I've seen mention to every other Dept and nothing was edited.....So why was my post "edited" hiding the truth? Humm I wonder

Archived