To all HHS KIDS

Guest TBAharrison

Guest TBAharrison

AT 18 YOU ARE LEGAL TO REGISTER AND VOTE. IT SHOULD BE YOUR GOAL TO VOTE THIS MAYOR AND THE WHOLE COUNCIL WHO'S RUNNING OUT. THEY CLEARLY DIDN'T PUT YOU FIRST. HAVE FUN. RALLY AND HELP A CANDIDATE OF YOUR CHOICE. MAKE IT A CLASS PROJECT.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest_resident_*

my son is eligible to vote in this election of nov 2005 but guess what he will not exercise his right to vote.there is nothing in this town that is going to change.we will not be voting in this election or ever.my child could care less about this town it sure went down the drain since we were kids growing up in this town what a disgrace of a town,especially the schools and everything in the town.

• 3 weeks later...
my son is eligible to vote in this election of nov 2005 but guess what he will not exercise his right to vote.there is nothing in this town that is going to change.we will not be voting in this election or ever.my child could care less about this town it sure went down the drain since we were kids growing up in this town what a disgrace of a town,especially the schools and everything in the town.

who da f care every one knows dat it will alqays be the same guy for mayor. y should ne 1 wanna vote dumb a** people

Archived