community service/harrison gardens

Guest guest

I WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHO IS DOING THIS COMMUNITY SERVICE?THEY SAID MOST OF THE TENANTS WHAT A JOKE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT DOING THIS IS BEING DOING BY HUD OR MIKE RODGERS DOING.THEN GET ALL THESE TENANTS TO DO THIS OR NO ONE WILL BE DOING IT. MOST OF THE GARDENS ARE EXEMPT BECAUSE THEY ARE ON DISABILITY?WHAT FOR BEING CRACKHEADS.COMMUNITY SERVICE IS FOR ALL THESE TENANTS NOT A HANDFUL.IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK.EVERYONE MUST BE DOING IT.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHO IS DOING THIS COMMUNITY SERVICE?THEY SAID MOST OF THE TENANTS WHAT A JOKE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT DOING THIS IS BEING DOING BY HUD OR MIKE RODGERS DOING.THEN GET ALL THESE TENANTS TO DO THIS OR NO ONE WILL BE DOING IT. MOST OF THE GARDENS ARE EXEMPT BECAUSE THEY ARE ON DISABILITY?WHAT FOR BEING CRACKHEADS.COMMUNITY SERVICE IS FOR ALL THESE TENANTS NOT A HANDFUL.IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK.EVERYONE MUST BE DOING IT.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? NOBODY TALKS THIS STUPID. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU CAN'T EVEN FORM A COMPLETE SENTENCE. YOU BETTER RETURN TO THE INSTITUTION QUICKLY BEFORE THEY NOTICE YOU ARE MISSING.

I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE THIS STUPID CAN SURVIVE, THIS MUST BE A GREAT COUNTRY...GOD BLESS AMERICA.

who are you kidding.are you doing this community service so if you are not then shut the hell up.all these drug addicts in this harrison gardens are exempt for one reason or another.who is really doing this community service is the question i guess it will hard for them to evict tenants if no one is doing this community service.eviction i doubt it.

Guest Guest_resident_*

ARE YOU DOING THIS COMMUNITY SERVICE?LETS GET REAL ABOUT WHO IS DOING THIS AND WHO IS NOT?IS THIS COMMUNITY SERVICE THE DOING OF MIKE RODGERS OR HUD I DOUBT IT.HALF OF THE GARDENS ARE EXEMPT.GIVE ME A BREAK.

Guest Gardens Resident.

With all of the new changes comming around it makes alot of peole wonder, "Who is really making these demands?" If you think about it. They say HUD is requiring the tenants to do the community service, if it is not completed you will face eviction. Well wake up and smell the stupidity! All of the housing projects in Newark, Jersey City, East Orange etc. are all funded by HUD. Do you honestly think that "those people" are doing community service?? I think not! There isnt enough commmunity service to do for all those people. So why is it that HUD supposedly zeroed in on our town? Looks like this neighborhood has one too many directors.

With all of the new changes comming around it makes alot of peole wonder, "Who is really making these demands?" If you think about it. They say HUD is requiring the tenants to do the community service, if it is not completed you will face eviction. Well wake up and smell the stupidity! All of the housing projects in Newark, Jersey City, East Orange etc. are all funded by HUD. Do you honestly think that "those people" are doing community service?? I think not! There isnt enough commmunity service to do for all those people. So why is it that HUD supposedly zeroed in on our town? Looks like this neighborhood has one too many directors.

What exactly do you mean by "those people"? You have some nerve trying to make your self sound better than "those people" (others) in the same class as yourself. LOW INCOME, UNDER EDUCATED, UNABLE TO PAY THE FAIR MARKET VALUE OF AN APARTMENT. Everyone should do community service and give the tax payers a break! Get your God Damn nose out of the air!

Guest Guest_resident_*

about this community service is everyone doing this i doubt it very much.i know several people ignoring this community service letter will they evict or not renew there lease.no other town is doing this community service is harrison housing.and not by hud who has seen these papers that it is a hud regulation.enforce this community service with all the tenants instead of a handful.

about this community service is everyone doing this i doubt it very much.i know several people ignoring this community service letter will they evict or not renew there lease.no other town is doing this community service is harrison housing.and not by hud who has seen these papers that it is a hud regulation.enforce this community service with all the tenants instead of a handful.

Housing Authority of Clifton and New Brunswick are involved with

commutity service, not too many people are in involved in it in these

commutitiers because most of the peolpe have reguler jobs. In Newark,

for instance the people are involved in commutity service because of

do the service or go to jail.

EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE PUT YOUR BEER DOWN AND GET OFF YOUR ASS.COMMUNITY SERVICE IS A GREAT IDEA,AS LONG AS EVERYBODY DOES IT. EVEN ******** BIG MOUTH.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the community service is a great idea. if you have a job you are exempt and or a diability. so it gives a chance for the people paying lower rents to give back.

I think the community service is a great idea. if you have a job you are exempt and or a diability. so it gives a chance for the people paying lower rents to give back.

Yes, but unfortunately the people don't think of it like that. They think they are being punished in some way. All they do is sit around and collect different types of welfare and then when it's time to give back they cry.

Guest Guest_resident_*

as for this community service you have to work 30hours or more to be exempt.

this community service it seems to me that only a handful of people are doing this the people that employed in the town of harrison that are living in the housing that are part time employees have to do it.that means the crossing guards,the lunch room and all the other people who think they are to go to go to do it.start evicting and a not renewing there lease and enforce it. this community service started on 8/1/05/if it is good enough for some it is good enough for everyone.

as for this community service you have to work 30hours or more to be exempt.

this community service it seems to me that only a handful of people are doing this the people that employed in the town of harrison that are living in the housing that are part time employees have to do it.that means the crossing guards,the lunch room and all the other people who think they are to go to go to do it.start evicting and a not renewing there lease and enforce it. this community service started on 8/1/05/if it is good enough for some it is good enough for everyone.

YES GO AFTER EVERYONE, EVEN IF YOU ARE PENDING DISABILITY.

us crossing guards and lunchroom aides,are at least working,20 to 30 hours a week. If your doing comm. ser.because you don't work your not doing that many hours,a week ,so how can you say crossing guards and lunch aides should do it. Get you ass out to work and you wouldn't have to worry. And be pissed because your doing it.

Guest Guest_resident_*

where does it say that crossing guards and lunchroom work 20to 30 hours a week for your information crossing guards are part time and lunch room is 3hours aday.glad to see you think you are exempt.part time is not exempt.if it is good enough for some good enough for everyone.part time work is not 30 hours.

Guest Guest_resident_*

the crossing guards work 17 hours per week and the lunch room aides work 15 hours per week learn how to count. the last time i checked that is part time work it looks like you are not exempt.part time work.community service for all you part time workers.

the crossing guards work 17 hours per week and the lunch room aides work 15 hours per week learn how to count. the last time i checked that is part time work it looks like you are not exempt.part time work.community service for all you part time workers.

isn't funny how quickly these trailer park groupies jump when asked to do something minor, when the rest of us have supported their bad habit and paid by having our cars houses broken into by them through out the years?

listen, continue to have kids and send them through the system we pay as tax payers and hopefully you can kiss enough ass to get scholarships on the rugrats to better themselves. which few ever do, they come back and just produce more shit. this is hudson county...........harrison. :)

How can you say that part-time workers need to be out there doing community service?! At least they're working!!! Go get the people who do nothing all day except drop their kids off at the free day cares, sit around and do nothing, collect welfare, are on medicaid, collect food stamps...I can go on and on, but I don't think I have to. Part-time work is still work. Get the others out there to do the community service.

Maybe if ***** got herself a job , she wouldnt have to worry about going to do community service. burger King will be hiring, so is Applebees, Get off your fat ass and work!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

guess what I checked it out. If you work period,you are exempt from comm. service. Sorry your lazy ass will be back at comm. ser.tomorrow. Hurray for us who work. Try getting a job. And maybe you will be excused. You lazy thing you.

it may only be 17 hours, but it is more then your doing, sitting home doing nothing.

hey you over in K C, who has not worked since her daughter was born 16yrs. ago,should not worry about part-time workers not doing comm. service. First of all your working bingo for 3 hrs. once a week. We are working 17 hrs. a week. Try going out to work get off welfare and you don't have to B**ch and complain. Next time don't wait for your sister to leave the meeting to talk about the guards. You knew not to say anything in front of her. She would of put you in your place You have nothing but a big mouth. Go get a job.

Archived