HPD Transfers

Guest Retired Cop

Guest Retired Cop

I bet all the Officers who transferred to other departments will be sorry now that the Stadium deal has been approved. There will be a lot of opportunities to make extra money on side jobs. The HPD is the finest department in the state and now with 2 FBI graduates in charge they can only get better. Harrison is the greatest Town in the state with the best politicians who take care of the people from birth to death. 3 Cheers for Mayor McDonough and Chief Kearns.

Guest Mr. Harrison
I bet all the Officers who transferred to other departments will be sorry now that the Stadium deal has been approved. There will be a lot of opportunities to make extra money on side jobs. The HPD is the finest department in the state and now with 2 FBI graduates in charge they can only get better. Harrison is the greatest Town in the state with the best politicians who take care of the people from birth to death. 3 Cheers for Mayor McDonough and Chief Kearns.

You really need to stop patting yourself on the back, Mayor McD.

Guest crack up

listen dude lay off the pipe.

your humor is about as dry as jt doormat.seems he can't let go!

stop taking those farhina donuts to bed with you,it affecting your vision.

Hey dude, Take the 39 and start exploring the world.

Archived