police crash my car?

Guest nascar driver

Guest nascar driver
:lol: can we get these officers some driving lessons please. perhaps, mr pba can work something out with triple aaa? not only was my car left a wreck, but i was given no explanation. my tax dollars going up so a bunch of morons with guns can crash residents car.parked no less? how disguntle can you be. i say give them all bikes to ride into the sunset........... :lol:

:lol: can we get these officers some driving lessons please. perhaps, mr pba can work something out with triple aaa? not only was my car left a wreck, but i was given no explanation. my tax dollars going up so a bunch of morons with guns can crash residents car.parked no less? how disguntle can you be. i say give them all bikes to ride into the sunset........... :lol:

you are so right, I have seen them many times where they use the

siren when they are on top of a car rather then when they are approaching.

I almost had a heart attack because the cop car turned a corner comming

like lightning, if they were using the siren I would have pulled over.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE ACTIONS. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TYPE OF JOB THEY WERE ON OR CALLED FOR. ARRESTS WERE MADE. SO UNDERSTAND ACCIDENTS DO HAPPEN IN PROTECTING THE WELL BEING OF IT'S CITIZENS.

The HPD investigates all officers who are involved in accidents to determine if they are at fault. If they are they are given remedial training to improve their driving skills. Get a copy of the accident report and it will show you what occurred.

you are so right, I have seen them many times where they use the

siren when they are on top of a car rather then when they are approaching.

I almost had a heart attack because the cop car turned a corner comming

like lightning, if they were using the siren I would have pulled over.

You act like He deliberatly hit Your car...Why don't You find out the truth of what happened...He was chasing some one ,I believe ...He was doing His job, If He wasn't You would have something else to bit-- about. Accidents happen....That is what CAR INSURANCE is for.......Get over it....

Why what happened?

The HPD investigates all officers who are involved in accidents to determine if they are at fault. If they are they are given remedial training to improve their driving skills. Get a copy of the accident report and it will show you what occurred.

Guest HERBIE RIDES INTO HARRISON
You act like He deliberatly hit Your car...Why don't You find out the truth of what happened...He was chasing  some one ,I believe ...He was doing His job, If He wasn't You would have something else to bit-- about. Accidents happen....That is what CAR INSURANCE is for.......Get over it....

how quickly one forgets.........big talk because you are not the one left hanging.consider this much say it was your posh car or your family's what then?

your right accidents do happen, but to be so defensive about it and dismiss it as such......just goes to show what the residents have to put up with.exactly,how many times a year are officers given defensive driving tests? what about insurance? bottomline, who ends up paying the cost? yes! we the tax payer. keep in mind harrison is one square mile,are these so called chases really important when residents and property areat risk?sorry, i don't buy your point nor should i have too. i just hope the cultpit pays for the damages incurred.maybe a day suspension will instill some sense into him. what does dk and mg have to say about all of this ?are they even aware of the nonsense that takes place when they go home and leave town? which is why the chief should be obligated to live in town. the mouse will play when the cat is away!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:B)

You act like He deliberatly hit Your car...Why don't You find out the truth of what happened...He was chasing  some one ,I believe ...He was doing His job, If He wasn't You would have something else to bit-- about. Accidents happen....That is what CAR INSURANCE is for.......Get over it....

Just be glad that noone was in that car.

I hope you are not a harrison resident because if the day ever comes and something happpens to you or you family, and the only way to catch the criminal is by a chase what should they do stop. Come on give the pd a break when they get a call 2-3 cars respond and when they have to get someone they go to all ends to do that. If it means chasing someone then that is what they will do. They are a police dept you know. Crime does happen in Harrison you know. I guess that is what the mayor and council do not want you to hear. Maybe you should ask to ride along with an officer and maybe your one set mind will change.

how quickly one forgets.........big talk because you are not the one left hanging.consider this much say it was your posh car or your family's what then?

your right accidents do happen, but to be so defensive about it and dismiss it as such......just goes to show what the residents have to put up with.exactly,how many times a year are officers given defensive driving tests? what about insurance? bottomline, who ends up paying the cost? yes! we the tax payer. keep in mind harrison is one square mile,are these so called chases really important when residents and property areat risk?sorry, i don't buy your point nor should i have too. i just hope the cultpit pays for the damages incurred.maybe a day suspension will instill some sense into him. what does dk and mg have to say about all of this ?are they even aware of the nonsense that takes place when they go home and leave town? which is why the chief should be obligated to live in town. the mouse will play when the cat is away!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:  B)

NOBODY WILL BE LEFT HANGING. INSURANCE WILL PAY FOR ALL THE DAMAGES. IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED THERE AREN'T ANY "POSH" CARS IN HARRISON. AND AS FAR AS TAXPAYERS GO, HALF OF THE HOMES IN TOWN ARE OWNED BY PEOPLE THAT LIVE OUTSIDE OF HARRISON. JUST FYI,THE INDIVIDUALS APPREHENDED WERE ARRESTED TWO OTHER TIMES DURING THE WEEK FOR STEALING A CAR AND POSSESSING DRUGS. HOW'S THAT FOR THE YOUTH OF HARRISON? MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL WHY THE CRIME IN HARRISON ISN'T PUBLISHED IN THE NEWSPAPER. THEN MAYBE YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THE THINGS THE PD DOES.

i thought that in a dangerous situation the police were to break off the chase it seems to me that the police think its a game and will do anything to make the collar

Guest herbie bites back
NOBODY WILL BE LEFT HANGING. INSURANCE WILL PAY FOR ALL THE DAMAGES. IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED THERE AREN'T ANY "POSH" CARS IN HARRISON. AND AS FAR AS TAXPAYERS GO, HALF OF THE HOMES IN TOWN ARE OWNED BY PEOPLE THAT LIVE OUTSIDE OF HARRISON. JUST FYI,THE INDIVIDUALS APPREHENDED WERE ARRESTED TWO OTHER TIMES DURING THE WEEK FOR STEALING A CAR AND POSSESSING DRUGS. HOW'S THAT FOR THE YOUTH OF HARRISON? MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL WHY THE CRIME IN HARRISON ISN'T PUBLISHED IN THE NEWSPAPER. THEN MAYBE YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THE THINGS THE PD DOES.

maybe you should talk to some of your fellow co workers, posh cars are being sported by them. in fact, few have second hand cars.don't evade the truth, you had no right to crash anyone cars,especially now after you stated the arrestee was a known :ph34r: character. sounds all too shady. when in doubt cover your ass, the song lingering now adays at the hpd. dk and mg invented the chorus. too bad jm is sitting back not going after the gold. he is worthy! come back from vacation with purpose to conquer,you deserve it. ;):P:P

maybe you should talk to some of your fellow co workers, posh cars are being sported by them. in fact, few have second hand cars.don't evade the truth, you had no right to crash anyone  cars,especially now after you stated the arrestee was a known :ph34r:  character. sounds all too shady. when in doubt cover your ass, the song lingering now adays at the hpd. dk and mg invented the chorus. too bad jm is sitting back not going after the gold. he is worthy! come back from vacation with purpose to conquer,you deserve it. ;)  :P  :P

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, WHY DOES A CERTAIN POLICE OFFICER GO DOWN THE GARDENS * *** * ***** ** ** * **** ALL THE TIME, ****** *** ******. WHAT HAPPENS IF HE GET A CALL, OR HAS A ACCIDENT, WHO PAIDS FOR THAT, AGAIN THE TAX PAYERS. BUT THE WAIT **** *** **** **** **** **** **** ******.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest*******
i thought that in a dangerous situation the police  were to break off the chase it seems to me that the police  think its a game and will do anything to make the collar

Hey Idiot it wasn,t a casr chase The kid was on foot going thre w yards and parking lots....There are a few good Cops on Police Dept . That do their work to try to improve this Town and a lot of A--Holes like You that do nothing but BI--H about them. But then again YOU are probably related to one or more of these Car theives and or drug dealers.....I say BRAVO TO THIS COP AND THANKS A MILLION FOR CARING AND DOING A GREAT JOB...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AT LEAST I KNOW THERE IS ONE COP I CAN DEPEND ON TO DO A GREAT JOB>>>>>YOU SHOULD BE CHIEF AND TEACH THE REST OF THE DEPT> HOW TO BE A REAL POLICE OFFICER OF THE LAW...THANKS AGAIN WHOEVER YOU ARE..THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO APPRECIAT YOU, DON'T LET ANYONE GET YOU DOWN THANKS AGAIN OFFICER.....

maybe you should talk to some of your fellow co workers, posh cars are being sported by them. in fact, few have second hand cars.don't evade the truth, you had no right to crash anyone  cars,especially now after you stated the arrestee was a known :ph34r:  character. sounds all too shady. when in doubt cover your ass, the song lingering now adays at the hpd. dk and mg invented the chorus. too bad jm is sitting back not going after the gold. he is worthy! come back from vacation with purpose to conquer,you deserve it. ;)  :angry:  :P

Nothing shady about it...The Police oficcer Did His Job and did it well....BRAVO OFFICER Keep it up and get more of this drug dealers and car thiefs off the streets...And if officers are driving Posh Cars good for them..BY THE WAY I AM PRETTY SURE HE DID NOT CRASH INTO THESE CAES DELBERATLY MORON. You just need something to Bit-- about KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OFFICER I AM PLEASED TO HEAR THAT AT LEAST ONE POLICE OFFICER IS DOING HIS JOB.....

:angry: can we get these officers some driving lessons please. perhaps, mr pba can work something out with triple aaa? not only was my car left a wreck, but i was given no explanation. my tax dollars going up so a bunch of morons with guns can crash residents car.parked no less? how disguntle can you be. i say give them all bikes to ride into the sunset........... :ph34r:

We need More Officers Like Him, I am glad to see one of them is doing a good Job...Thanks Officer...If I knew who You are I would shake Your hand and thank You in Person....PLease keep up the good work...I sure hope You reads this Thanks

Hey Idiot it wasn,t a casr chase The kid was on foot going thre w yards and parking lots....There are a few good Cops on Police Dept . That do their work to try to improve this Town and a lot of A--Holes like You that do nothing but BI--H about them. But then again YOU are probably related to one or more of these Car theives and or drug dealers.....I say BRAVO TO THIS COP AND THANKS A MILLION FOR CARING AND DOING A GREAT JOB...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AT LEAST I KNOW THERE IS ONE COP I CAN DEPEND ON TO DO A GREAT JOB>>>>>YOU SHOULD BE CHIEF AND TEACH THE REST OF THE DEPT> HOW TO BE A REAL POLICE OFFICER OF THE LAW...THANKS AGAIN WHOEVER YOU ARE..THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO APPRECIAT YOU, DON'T LET ANYONE GET YOU DOWN THANKS AGAIN OFFICER.....

You are so right, yes there are a few good cops in Harrison.

But as you said and I quote "a few"

Guest 888Guest888

You are so right, yes there are a few good cops in Harrison.

But as you said and I quote "a few"

That is what I said' A few and they are the ones that do not live and or never lived in town , so they are not afraid of the Mayor and do not ow Him any favors....The few and the proud...One of them should be Police Chief..Then they would not be there to Yes the Mayor to death and do as He tells them>>>>>>>

Nothing shady about it...The Police oficcer Did His Job and did it well....BRAVO OFFICER Keep it up and get more of this drug dealers and car  thiefs off the streets...And if officers are driving Posh Cars good for them..BY THE WAY I AM PRETTY SURE HE DID NOT CRASH INTO THESE CAES DELBERATLY MORON. You just need something to Bit-- about KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OFFICER  I AM PLEASED TO HEAR THAT AT LEAST ONE POLICE OFFICER IS DOING HIS JOB.....

sounds like the officer has his groupies write for him.they both are married you know. :huh::huh:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived