Yellow Stripe on HPD Uniform

Guest CB

Yesterday, I saw an Officer doing traffic and there was a yellow stripe down the side of his pants. Any significance to this ? I thought "CB" retired.

Guest The Boss
Yesterday, I saw an Officer doing traffic and there was a yellow stripe down the side of his pants. Any significance to this ? I thought "CB" retired.

The only significance is that it resembles the yellow stripe down your back.

Guest Guest

Harrison police do not have a stripe on their uniform. It seems that you really pay attention moron. Maybe in the future they will have a stripe with the new uniform change coming by the new chief.

I belive that the yellow stripe is put on the pants so that they don't wear thrit uniform off duty at local bars.

Guest Guest
I belive that the yellow stripe is put on the pants so that they don't wear thrit uniform off duty at local bars.

No, Its just Ziggy and Skippy's idea of changing the department. Next thing they will have cowboy hats and powder blue shirts and you'll see Loyal on horseback. B)

Guest Guest
Harrison police do not have a stripe on their uniform.  It seems that you really pay attention moron.  Maybe in the future they will have a stripe with  the new uniform change coming by the new chief.

I also seen the officer with the yellow striped pants, I had to look twice because

I thought that he was a state trooper, but he was indeed a Harrison Cop.

So it is not an illusion, I would presume that you have not seem him yet.

Keep your eyes alert and you will find him.

Guest Studiesandobservations
I also seen the officer with the yellow striped pants, I had to look twice because

I thought that he was a state trooper, but he was indeed a Harrison Cop.

So it is not an illusion,  I would presume that you have not seem him yet.

Keep your eyes alert and you will find him.

Are you sure it wasnt a Kearny Officer?? Seceral of them assisted HPD with traffic during the fire on F.E.R. Blvd, and other streets on Monday

Harrison police do not have a stripe on their uniform.  It seems that you really pay attention moron.  Maybe in the future they will have a stripe with  the new uniform change coming by the new chief.

wHAT NEW cHIEF? i DON'T THINK A PERMANENT ONE HAS BEEN CHOSEN YET.

:P don't count on it, nothing is for certain, you never know what cards will be delt soon. ziggy and skippy only think they know.with every season turn turn...............the fat plumber hasn't sung yet :lol::lol::lol::P

It's a done deal. Thank God!!!

Guest SHAPE UP FIRST
I had heard that the new chief is going to change the uniforms to make them look more like the state trooper's.

IS THE HPD GOING ON A DIET? UNIFORM LIKE THOSE OF TROOPERS? YOUR INSANE? WHAT A SICK TWISTED JOKE, ARE THEY DK/MG HOPING TOO MUCH? DO THEY PLAN TO INSERT SOME MORAL INTO THE SYSTEM BY CHANGING THE UNIFORMS?TRY ADDRESSING THE SICK ABUSE, THE SELLING OUT, OH BUT WAIT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU BOTH DID! NOT EXCLUDING THE PBA PREZ PRESENT AND PAST. CHANGE THE PACKAGE, IF IT QUACK LIKE A DUCK .....IT WILL ALWAYS WILL BE A DUCK. D- FOR EFFORT. NICE TRY! :ph34r:B):angry:

Archived