Realist Missing

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Did everyone notice there hav been no postings from this individual for the past few days. Quick, call Town Hall, I bet Santos is spending his yearly month in his house in Portugal. Hope he comes back less arrogant.

Did everyone notice there hav been no postings from this individual for the past few days. Quick, call Town Hall, I bet Santos is spending his yearly month in his house in Portugal. Hope he comes back less arrogant.

Why, how nice to be missed! Don't know where Santos is, but I'm still here, you lucky dogs. Just haven't been inspired by any of the recent posts and the delay in posting over the last few days is not conducive to responding. Rest assured, if something piques my interest, you will hear from me.

Feel better now?

Guest Rosa Trolli
Why, how nice to be missed! Don't know where Santos is, but I'm still here, you lucky dogs. Just haven't been inspired by any of the recent posts and the delay in posting over the last few days is not conducive to responding. Rest assured, if something piques my interest, you will hear from me.

Feel better now?

I for one am glad you are still around.

Guest Two faced
I for one am glad you are still around.

That's strange, aren't you the one that had so much to say about a certain council members family problems? Based on a good source of info. And if I'm correct Realist blasted you for it, and rightly so. Your a strange one Rosa Trolli.

That's strange, aren't you the one that had so much to say about a certain council members family problems? Based on a good source of info. And if I'm correct Realist blasted you for it, and rightly so. Your a strange one Rosa Trolli.

I think you are mistaken. I went back through the threads and Rosa and I have usually been on the same side of issues. Besides, I am too much of a gentleman to ever blast such a sweet lady.

Archived