New VP

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Get a freaking life.

Of all the posts on this web site this is perhaps one of the most acceptable questions. Who is the new VP at Schuyler School? Unless there is some sort of conflict, the answer should be someone's name or the postition hasn't been filled yet. What's the big deal?

Guest Roberto
Of all the posts on this web site this is perhaps one of the most acceptable questions.  Who is the new VP at Schuyler School?  Unless there is some sort of conflict, the answer should be someone's name or the postition hasn't been filled yet.  What's the big deal?

It's Norberto Daiz.

Don't talk about the next Super that way! :ph34r:

Don't laugh he really wants that position. And if mary stays on the board it's a slam dunk. How much will that cost the tax payers. Man what a pork pot for the select few. Sounds like the Dept.On Elm Street.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
Does anyone know why the recently appointed VP at Schuyler School resigned?  He is back teaching in the high school.

Yes, I do. I had the same thing happen to me at Washington School when I was Principal and a"certain" KHS staff member, after being appointed to Vice Principal of Washington School, quit after Two weeks on the job. Once a person leaves a position they loose their tenure and professional standing. It is WRONG the way the MARY TORRES BOARD OF EDUCATION operates. It is a JOKE that this type of practice is allowed to go on and on.What about the students of the school? These are little elementary youngsters.What about commitment?What about the kids? What is this type of activity teaching the children?Mary Torres should have said NO then and NO now!With the Vice Principal of Washington School she started a new precedent and unethical poilcy that they can NOT get out of.WAY TO GO PRESIDENT OF THE BOARD OF EDUCATION Mary Torres!!!!!GREAT POLICY MAKER!!!!!

Yes, I do. I had the same thing happen to me at Washington School when I was Principal and a"certain" KHS staff member, after being appointed to Vice Principal of Washington School, quit after Two weeks on the job. Once a person leaves a position they loose their tenure and professional standing. It is WRONG the way the MARY TORRES BOARD OF EDUCATION operates. It is a JOKE that this type of practice is allowed to go on and on.What about the students of the school? These are little elementary youngsters.What about commitment?What about the kids? What is this type of activity teaching the children?Mary Torres should have said NO then and NO now!With the Vice Principal of Washington School she started a new precedent and unethical poilcy that they can NOT get out of.WAY TO GO PRESIDENT OF THE BOARD OF EDUCATION Mary Torres!!!!!GREAT POLICY MAKER!!!!!

berts right on this one.

There is a big difference in these situations. The Schuyler school VP didn't like being a VP, whereas, the Washington School VP didn't like you.

JW

There is a big difference in these situations.  The Schuyler school VP didn't like being a VP, whereas, the Washington School VP didn't like you.

JW

Big difference, but the same result. Money and time wasted.

And Curious, you are the biggest a** kisser on this board! <_<

Big difference, but the same result.  Money and time wasted.

And Curious, you are the biggest a** kisser on this board! :blink:

So what would you prefer, genius? Keeping experienced employees trapped in a position they applied for in good faith but later found they were not right for? Is that your solution? As for money & time wasted; time, yes; money? Explain.

BTW, does that mean I have the biggest ass or I kiss the most asses? Whatever. Rest assured I won't be puckering up for yours any time soon.

So what would you prefer, genius?  Keeping experienced employees trapped in a position they applied for in good faith but later found they were not right for?  Is that your solution?  As for money & time wasted; time, yes; money?  Explain.

BTW, does that mean I have the biggest ass or I kiss the most asses? Whatever.  Rest assured I won't be puckering up for yours any time soon.

When you apply for a job in good faith it means you actually keep the job for more than 5 minutes numbnuts. Now other qualified individuals that would have been good for the position may be unable to pursue it.

Don't you think money is wasted when the Superintendent, Principal, Vice Principal, and Administrative Staff are spending time posting and advertising the position, calling and interviewing candidates, etc rather then performing other duties.

Believe me, I wouldn't want your lips or any other part of you near my a**.

Archived