Mangin's Ethics Questions

Guest PatrickFitzgerald

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
Maybe you can get "HAND SCANNER MARY TORRES" to scan copies to everybody and that might solve the problem.

The hand scanners were a great waste of the public's money.Thousands upon thousands of tax payer's dollars went down the drain. I know, I was Principal of Washington School at the time and saw how vigorously 21 year member and of the Kearny Board of Education,, not to mention, personal aid to Mayor Santos, Mary Torres fought to implement the Hand Scanners.In my 19 years as an educator for the Kearny Board of Education I never saw such division solely caused by Mary Torres and her HAND SCANNERS.ALL THE PRINCIPALS, ADMINISTRATORS, TEACHERS, AND STAFF WERE COMPLETELY AGAINST IT. THE HAND SCANNERS WERE AN ABOMINATION BOUGHT TO THE SCHOOLS ONLY BECAUSE IT WAS ORDER BY MARY TORRES. Finally, she admitted, that she bought it into the schools because it was being used in town hall.It failed and Mary Torres had the HAND SCANNERS removed at an enourmous expence to the tax payers.The hand scanners are still being used in town hall today but NOT in the Kearny Public Schools where the cost to the tax payers was astronomical.Can you NOT see the CONNECTION between the town hall and the Kearny Board of Education in the area of Tax spending and mis approppriation of Public Funds?Can You Not see that the bridge between the Town Council and the Kearny Board of Education is Mary Torres???

Guest go figure
The hand scanners were a great waste of the public's money.Thousands upon thousands of tax payer's dollars went down the drain. I know, I was Principal of Washington School at the time and saw how vigorously 21 year member and of the Kearny Board of Education,, not to mention, personal aid to Mayor Santos, Mary Torres fought to implement the Hand Scanners.In my 19 years as an educator for the Kearny Board of Education I never saw such division solely caused by Mary Torres and her HAND SCANNERS.ALL THE PRINCIPALS, ADMINISTRATORS, TEACHERS, AND STAFF WERE COMPLETELY AGAINST IT. THE HAND SCANNERS WERE AN ABOMINATION BOUGHT TO THE SCHOOLS ONLY BECAUSE IT WAS ORDER BY MARY TORRES. Finally, she admitted, that she bought it into the schools because it was being used in town hall.It failed and Mary Torres had the HAND SCANNERS removed at an enourmous expence to the tax payers.The hand scanners are still being used in town hall today but NOT in the Kearny Public Schools where the cost to  the tax payers was astronomical.Can you NOT see the CONNECTION between the town hall and the Kearny Board of Education in the area of Tax spending and mis approppriation of Public Funds?Can You Not see that the bridge between the Town Council and the Kearny Board of Education is Mary Torres???

The reason said scanners were so vigorously rejected was because a select few would be on record for hours not worked. Let me explain something here, this crew at the board don't care about children. Be clear about that! If most of Kearny's working people and I might add (TAX PAYERS!) punch a clock why can't the Board of Ed. employees? What are they so afraid of? Are we so blind we can't see what is wrong with this? All the Board did was ask well paid employees to be accountable for hours worked, what is so wrong with that?

Guest Commissioner of Education
The hand scanners were a great waste of the public's money.Thousands upon thousands of tax payer's dollars went down the drain. I know, I was Principal of Washington School at the time and saw how vigorously 21 year member and of the Kearny Board of Education,, not to mention, personal aid to Mayor Santos, Mary Torres fought to implement the Hand Scanners.In my 19 years as an educator for the Kearny Board of Education I never saw such division solely caused by Mary Torres and her HAND SCANNERS.ALL THE PRINCIPALS, ADMINISTRATORS, TEACHERS, AND STAFF WERE COMPLETELY AGAINST IT. THE HAND SCANNERS WERE AN ABOMINATION BOUGHT TO THE SCHOOLS ONLY BECAUSE IT WAS ORDER BY MARY TORRES. Finally, she admitted, that she bought it into the schools because it was being used in town hall.It failed and Mary Torres had the HAND SCANNERS removed at an enourmous expence to the tax payers.The hand scanners are still being used in town hall today but NOT in the Kearny Public Schools where the cost to  the tax payers was astronomical.Can you NOT see the CONNECTION between the town hall and the Kearny Board of Education in the area of Tax spending and mis approppriation of Public Funds?Can You Not see that the bridge between the Town Council and the Kearny Board of Education is Mary Torres???

Education Administrator??????

Expence............How about expense!

It was order by.........How about ordered by!

GEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on now Bambino, take your thumb out of your mouth and stop pouting. It's over, you're out. Leave Mary alone now. It's time to move on.

Reminder, it wasn't just Mary, the vote was 8 to 1 against you when the BOE rid itself of you.

Refresh my memory, who was the one vote for you?

Guest Union rep

I believe the teachers refused to use the hand scanners citing it was not contractural that they had to and thererfore they wouldn't use them. Sadly, they are right, but the board dummies never checked that out first before they installed them. So much for 20 years of experience.

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
Education Administrator??????

Expence............How about expense!

It was order by.........How about ordered by!

GEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on now Bambino, take your thumb out of your mouth and stop pouting.  It's over, you're out.  Leave Mary alone now.  It's time to move on. 

Reminder, it wasn't just Mary, the vote was 8 to 1 against you when the BOE rid itself of you. 

Refresh my memory, who was the one vote for you?

Hey dave is that the best you can do, correct a few mis spelled words in this informal chat room?Get out ** **** **** *** * **** *** ***** ** **** ******...

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived