Abbott School District

Guest Abbott

I believe the age qualifications is 3+ and I'm sure the daycares have more then the allowed amount. Also, what ever happened to the "officials" who had a conflict of interest when Harrison was given the funding - to refresh your memory, the individuals who were involved wiht getting the money also owne and operated daycare centers. They pushed for this funding knowing it was more money in their pockets - once again the connected ones get ahead by doing wrong things

Guest Guest
I believe the age qualifications is 3+ and I'm sure the daycares have more then the allowed amount.  Also, what ever happened to the "officials" who had a conflict of interest when Harrison was given the funding - to refresh your memory, the individuals who were involved wiht getting the money also owne and operated daycare centers.  They pushed for this funding knowing it was more money in their pockets - once again the connected ones get ahead by doing wrong things

I am sorry but I have to disagree with you. This is AMERICA, land of opportunity. If you want, with the right credentials and education, you can open a daycare as well. They are not breaking the law. We are all concerned with making money, and with ambition and work ethic anyone can do it.

Did anyone LOSE anything by these daycare centers being opened??? NO quite the opposite. Families who work a 9-5 job and live in Harrison have the benefit of free/very low cost, SAFE, daycare. This makes a big difference to some families quality of life.

I guess it is easier to sit back and gripe about people who actually do things with their life than actually doing something.

Archived