residency in the schools

Guest Guest_resident_*

Guest Guest_resident_*

THIS RESIDENCY FOR THE STUDENTS OF THE SCHOOLS IN HARRISON IS A GOOD IDEA.BUT THEN AGAIN THERE WILL BE MORE ILLEGAL STUDENTS COMING INTO OUR SCHOOLS AND CROWDING OUR CLASSROOMS.THESE CHILDREN DO NOT LIVE HERE AND THEN THEY COME AND HARRISON TAXPAYERS HAVE THE BURDEN WITH THESE CHILDREN.BORN AND RAISED HERE.WE HAVE TO PROVE RESIDENCY.GET AFTER THESE STUDENTS WHO DO NOT.I KNOW ONE FOR A FACT IS USING A HARRISON ADDRESS AND IS A SPECIAL EDUCATION STUDENT,THIS CHILD LIVES OUT OF DELAWARE CHECK YOUR SPECIAL EDUCATION FILES.HARRISON RESIDENTS ONLY.FAIR IS FAIR MAKE THEM PAY BACK TO THE TOWN IF THEY ARE CAUGHT.

Guest GUEST

THIS MOTHER IS HOMELESS AND THIS CHILD SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM HER CUSTODY AND PLACE IN DYFS CARE.THIS CHILD NEEDS HELP THAT THIS MOTHER IS NOT GETTING HIM. SHE WILL WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS.SHE IS USING AN ILLEGAL ADDRESS CRACK DOWN ON ALL THIS ILLEGAL STUDENTS.THESE SPECIAL EDUCATION STUDENTS COST THE TOWN OF HARRISON TAYPAYERS MONEY.MAKE THIS MOTHER GIVE A HARRISON ADDRESS CAUSE SHE CANNOT. SHE IS HOMELESS AND THE LAST KNOWN ADDRESS IS OUT OF TOWN.WE ALL KNOW WHAT SHE IS ABOUT.BRING ON THE SOCIAL WORKERS AND THE RITALIN.

Guest Guest
THIS MOTHER IS HOMELESS AND THIS CHILD SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM HER CUSTODY AND PLACE IN DYFS CARE.THIS CHILD NEEDS HELP THAT THIS MOTHER IS NOT GETTING HIM. SHE WILL WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS.SHE IS USING AN ILLEGAL ADDRESS CRACK DOWN ON ALL THIS ILLEGAL STUDENTS.THESE SPECIAL EDUCATION STUDENTS COST THE TOWN OF HARRISON TAYPAYERS MONEY.MAKE THIS MOTHER GIVE A HARRISON ADDRESS CAUSE SHE CANNOT. SHE IS HOMELESS AND THE LAST KNOWN ADDRESS IS OUT OF TOWN.WE ALL KNOW WHAT SHE IS ABOUT.BRING ON THE SOCIAL WORKERS AND THE RITALIN.

Shut up, all you do is talk shit; why do you care about the schools, you obviously didn't pay attention with your broke ass grammar.

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

MY PAY TAXES PAY FOR THESE SCHOOLS AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION.THEY ARE FOR THE HARRISON RESIDENTS ONLY.RESIDENCY IS A GOOD THING.THEN WE CAN FIND OUT WHO LIVES IN TOWN AND WHO COMES FROM OUT OF TOWN.BIRD BRAIN IT COSTS ALOT MONEY.SO THEREFORE THE ILLEGAL STUDENTS WILL HAVE TO PAY BACK TO THE BOARD OF EDUCATION.GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. IT IS ABOUT TIME THEY ARE CHECKING.

Guest Guest
MY PAY TAXES PAY FOR THESE SCHOOLS AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION.THEY ARE FOR THE HARRISON RESIDENTS ONLY.RESIDENCY IS A GOOD THING.THEN WE CAN FIND OUT WHO LIVES IN TOWN AND WHO COMES FROM OUT OF TOWN.BIRD BRAIN IT COSTS ALOT MONEY.SO THEREFORE THE ILLEGAL STUDENTS WILL HAVE TO PAY BACK TO THE BOARD OF EDUCATION.GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. IT IS ABOUT TIME THEY ARE CHECKING.

Once again you are not making sense...

Hasn't it already been established that you live in the Gardens and are on welfare??

If so, Einstein, YOU DO NOT PAY TAXES TO THE MUNICIPALITY....

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

THIS HARRISON SCHOOLS ARE OVERCROWED WITH CHILDREN FROM OUT OF TOWN.ENFORCE THE RESIDENCY AND MAKE THEM PAY THE MONEY BACK TO THE BOARD OF EDUCATION.

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

THAT IS WHY WE HAVE TO PROVE RESIDENCY EVERY YEAR BECAUSE ALL THESE KIDS COME FROM OUT OF TOWN AND CROWD OUR CLASSROOMS AND CAUSE ALL THIS TROUBLE TAKE ALL THIS THRASH AND YOURSELF BACK TO NEWARK.

Guest Guest_Resident_*
THAT IS WHY WE HAVE TO PROVE RESIDENCY EVERY YEAR BECAUSE ALL THESE KIDS COME FROM OUT OF TOWN AND CROWD OUR CLASSROOMS AND CAUSE ALL THIS TROUBLE TAKE ALL THIS THRASH AND YOURSELF BACK TO NEWARK.

OMG!! If anything, you are good for a laugh. Sometimes I cannot wait to read your posts. And by the way, you shouldn't be ratting out on a special needs student, from what I read, you are definitely one yourself. Or maybe that's why you are so pissed off, you never got the special education you deserved. You poor bastard!! :lol::lol:

Guest Guest

Actually, as it has been noted by Mikey H, Harrison is an Abbott District so pretty much anyone in the state has the friggen right to go to Harrison High.

Guest Guest_resident_*

HARRISON RESIDENTS ONLY.YOU MUST BE A HARRISON RESIDENT TO ATTEND THIS SCHOLS.THE ABOTT SCHOOL DISTRICT HAS NOTHING TO DO ABOUT.IT IS WHERE YOU LIVE BIRD BRAIN.

Guest GUEST

ABOTT SCHOOL DISTRICT DOES NOT MEAN ANYONE CAN COME AND GO TO SCHOOL HARRISON RESIDENTS. THEY REALLY SHOULD ENFORCE THIS THEN THESE CLASSROOMS WILL NOT BE OVER CROWED.GET ALL THE ILLEGAL STUDENTS AT FOR GOD AND KEEP THEM OUT.

Guest Guest

the school should get after the lady who comes down to the gardens to visit with one family. The kids and their mother are living with relatives in the gardens. They are not on the lease and yet they go to are schools. Even when they lived in kearny the boy was in lincoln school. This teacher is a big shot in H.H.S. She is wrong doing what she is doing. They need to get their own place instead of living like packed rats. It's a 2 bedroom apt. and there are 8 people living in it. And only one on the lease.

Guest guest

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A TEACHER TRY FOLLOWING THE RULES.WHAT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU SHOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR EEVERYONE.THAT IS WHY THESE SCHOOLS ARE CROWDED.THESE TEACHERS SET SOME EXAMPLE DO AS PLEASE.CLEAN OUT THESE SCHOOLS AND THE GARDENS.

Guest concerned !!!!&#
JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A TEACHER TRY FOLLOWING THE RULES.WHAT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU SHOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR EEVERYONE.THAT IS WHY THESE SCHOOLS ARE CROWDED.THESE TEACHERS SET SOME EXAMPLE DO AS PLEASE.CLEAN OUT THESE SCHOOLS AND THE GARDENS.

Oh what a wonderful world it would be if people would only mind their own business instead of everyone elses........Perhaps their are a whole lot of reasons why.... and i`am sure a person like you with no heart or soul could understand...

You my friend need to look in your own back yard before you take it upon yourself to cut someone up, who do you think you are saying someone needs to have their kid taken away.........SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!

"You should hang your head down and ask gods forgiveness"

Again....."SHAME ON YOU"

Guest Guest_resident_*

FIRST OF ALL HARRISON SCHOOLS ARE FOR RESIDENTS ONLY.THAT IS WHY?WE HAVE TO PROVE RESIDENCY EVERY YEAR.BECAUSE OF ALL THESE STUDENTS

COMING THAT DO NOT EVEN LIVE IN TOWN TO GO TO SCHOOLS.AS FAR AS THIS CHILD IS CONCERNED HE HAS ISSUES AND THIS MOTHER CANNOT HANDLE HIM

OR HIS ISSUES SHE WILL TELL YOU THE SAME THING.HE IS AN EMOTIONAL CHILD.SHAME ON ME WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

Guest Guest

you are saying perhaps there's a reason. Well whatever the reason if they don't live here they don't go to school here. Case closed.I really am minding my business,your not minding yours.

Guest guest

THIS CHILD DID SO GO TO SCHOOL HERE WE REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHO ADDRESS WAS USED BUT HE DID NOT HAVE A HARRISON ADDRESS HOMELESS SHELTER WAS THERE LAST KNOW ADDRESS.I CANNOT MIND MY BUSINESS WE HAVE TO PROVE RESIDENCY SO SHOULD EVERYONE ELSE.

Guest English Major
THIS CHILD DID SO GO TO SCHOOL HERE WE REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHO ADDRESS WAS USED BUT HE DID NOT HAVE A HARRISON ADDRESS HOMELESS SHELTER WAS THERE LAST KNOW ADDRESS.I CANNOT MIND MY BUSINESS WE HAVE TO PROVE RESIDENCY SO SHOULD EVERYONE ELSE.

Why is a fifth grader concerned with residency ??

Guest i know

Ok we all know that we have to prove that we live in town in order for our children to attend the Harrison Public Schools right? But what some of you may not know is that ANYONE from ANYWHERE can go to school in Harrison for a fee. East Newark Kids go to East Newark Grammar School. Seeing that EN does not have a HS of their own, when the kids reach the HS level, East Newark pays for each student to attend HHS. I know of a family that lived down neck and didn't want her daughter to attend East Side HS so she paid for her to go to HHS. Bottom line..for the right amount of money you can send your children to HHS and not live in town. this is 100% true..

Guest guest

residency must be proven for all harrison residents.o.k.then when you use a harrison address to go to schools here and you do not live here it costs the town of harrison money.and for your information this student was a special education student.go back where they lived before the homeless shelter and use that address then i will not have a problem with it.

Guest Guest

I agree, if you do not live in Harrison, you should not go to Harrison schools. Sure, if you want to pay tuition to go to HHS it's your money to waste...spend it on a private school, you'll get more for your money.

If a person is homeless, the last school the child went to must take the child back. Example: if a person in Harrison loses their apartment and has no place to go, Harrison has to allow the child to be educated in their school.

I want to know....how is it that certain kids are targeted for not living in Harrison and get thrown out immediatley and other students are able to stay? How about the kid who comes to school in a taxi or tells his teacher he is late because the bus was late, or has the bus ticket in hand? Why has he still been allowed here for years? Sure Grandpa lives in Harrison but the kids sleeps in Newark with his mother!!!!

Guest guest

YES THAT WOULD BE TRUE IF THEY HAD A LEGAL HARRISON ADDRESS.BUT GUESS WHAT.THEY ARE USING A FALSE ADDRES.THIS CHILD NO LONGER GOES TO SCHOOL IN HARRISON BECAUSE HE DOES NOT HAVE AN ADDRESS.IF WE HAVE TO PROVE RESIDENCY HOW ABOUT ALL THESE ILLEGALS STUDENTS NO WONDER THESE CLASSROOMS ARE CROWDED.COME ON TOWN HARRISON CLEAN OUT THESE SCHOOLS ONCE AND FOR ALL.SEND THEM ALL BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM.

Guest Guest
the school should get after the lady who comes down to the gardens to visit with one family. The kids and their mother are living with relatives in the gardens. They are not on the lease and yet they go to are schools. Even when they lived in kearny the boy was in lincoln school. This teacher is a big shot in H.H.S. She is wrong doing what she is doing. They need to get their own place instead of living like packed rats. It's a 2 bedroom apt. and there are 8 people living in it. And only oneĀ  on the lease.

Actually 9 of them live there and I know someone who called the school to report that and the school said it was o.k. because she is a DYFUS case. So her very disrupted son can go to school in Harrison. Her little ones go to day care for free. That s**ks that people that live here their whole lives have to deal with her kids in the school district. Wake up DYFUS.

Archived