Child Killed by Tow Truck

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I know this is old news, The otherday I met a person, And this person

told me his grandson was killed by a tow truck in Kearny.

The Tow Truck company is ****** Towing on Arlington Ave.

This person also said the driver of the truck was the owner of the tow company.

Guest Happy Hooker
when and where did it happen.

It was either on Oakwood or Quincy east of kearny and it was about 1983 or before and it was an employee not the owner of the company. The victim slid down the snowy driveway and went under the truck. Tragic accident no malice

Guest Guest 100
I know this is old news, The otherday I met a person, And this person

told me his grandson was killed by a tow truck in Kearny.

The Tow Truck company is ******  Towing on Arlington Ave.

This person also said the driver of the truck was the owner of the tow company.

Yeah, it was back in 80's on devon St. between Quincy and Garfield by the high school. Snowy day, kid came down a driveway into the street. Terrible accident, the driver was an employee, not the owner and the employee no longer works there and it was a terrible accient.

I heard that Mayor Santos wa driving the tow truck with Mary Torres in the passenger seat.

Bert, that's not funny. Do you understand that each time you write something like this it shows how goofy you are. Relly Norberto!

Guest Guest
What's the point of bringing up a tragedy that happened so long ago?

** owner of * towing should have paid millions to the poor

parents of the child, I attended the wake, It was very upsetting

to see the little boy in a casket.

God bless the parents and the child.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Oh please. This was an accident. The kid should not have been sledding into the street. What malice was there that would have warranted millions?

JW

Guest Guest 100

I remember this accident. That is what it was, a terrible accident. The child on a sled, came down a hilly driveway, between parked cars right into the traffic.

• 4 weeks later...
I remember this accident. That is what it was, a terrible accident. The child on a sled, came down a hilly driveway, between parked cars right into the traffic.

I think that boy's name was David Gagen (spelling?). It happened in the early '80's. I arrived at the scene shortly after it happened. It was between Garfield and Bergen on, I believe, Forest/Elm/Devon Street. He's was a good boy, but he slid down a driveway between cars in front of the tow truck during a snow storm. Not much the tow truck driver could have done. One of the worst things I've ever seen. But that boy's short life has kept me from taking one single day for granted in the last 25 years. No such thing as a bad day when you get to go home to your family.

Guest Bert Diaz is out of his mind
I heard that Mayor Santos wa driving the tow truck with Mary Torres in the passenger seat.

My opinion of you has just changed. I thought you were a butt kisser when you were apart of the system and when they rightfully dumped you and your unqualified wife ( No. 2 or 3?) that you were just a disgruntled employee, but your post here just proves what a rotten individual you are. Please......mental illness is treatable. Check into it immediately. Maybe the Mrs. can help you with it! B)B):unsure::unsure:

My opinion of you has just changed. I thought you were a butt kisser when you were apart of the system and when they rightfully dumped you and your unqualified wife ( No. 2 or 3?) that you were just a disgruntled employee, but your post here just proves what a rotten individual you are. Please......mental illness is treatable. Check into it immediately. Maybe the Mrs. can help you with it! B)  B)  :unsure:  :unsure:

You can't figure out that the post by N.Diaz was not really posted by Bert?

JW

this was a child you insensitive bastards.ya know maybe you people should put yourselves in the shoes of the tow truck driver or the parents before you post your stupid comments or judgements. they live this day in and day out. just because it happened a long time ago doesnt mean its fair game for your amusement.

Archived