River Park at Harrison

Guest Mr. Judio

Guest Mr. Judio

These condo's are being built next to a chemical plant that used to make such chemicals as Agent Orange.

Future testing will be done, some public and some private!

When that land is deamed contaminated, we will sue Millrose, Roseland, Carl Goldberg (owner of Roseland and Chairman of the NJ Sports Authority thanks to Jim, but Carl deserved it after all he was the #1 contributor to his campaign!), Millennium Homes, and the Harrison Re-development.................

Oh, and as us minoritiesgo, we haven't forgotten about the low income housing.

What a case!

Guest Guest
These condo's are being built next to a chemical plant that used to make such chemicals as Agent Orange. 

Future testing will be done, some public and some private!

When that land is deamed contaminated, we will sue Millrose, Roseland, Carl Goldberg (owner of Roseland and Chairman of the NJ Sports Authority thanks to Jim, but Carl deserved it after all he was the #1 contributor to his campaign!), Millennium Homes, and the Harrison Re-development.................

Oh, and as us minoritiesgo, we haven't forgotten about the low income housing.

What a case!

Agent who? Who is he and who cares what he thinks? The *** **** will take care of him, and his ** ***** ***** will cover it up.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest harrisonhankyhead

I heard they did mustard gas there too...I like that condiment on my hotdogs with relish and sauerkraut.

Archived