Kearny Fireworks

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Fireworks display will be held on July 4th. I can't remember the exact time though. There was a page advertisement in the Observer.

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
Diaz can tell them when he goes to work!

Yea Dave, whatever you say,at least now, like your fireman friend said, you can watch monday football and work on your Project Management Tasks for that engineering construction firm of your's. That has been the talk of the town....You a "Project Mananger" with Headquarters at a very well ****** ******** on Kearny Avenue..

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Yea Dave, whatever you say,at least now, like your fireman friend said, you can watch monday football and work on your Project Management Tasks for that engineering construction firm of your's.      That has been the talk of the town....You a "Project Mananger" with Headquarters at a very well ****** ******** on Kearny Avenue..

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you that paranoid that you think that everybody who posts something on this site is a old boe member? I been looking at your posts all over kotw and i got to tell you, you really need to calm down cause your showing the newark class in you now. If your really above all this crap please grow up because your losing ground fast in kearny. The ppl on the boe will bury themselves just like you did. If you were treated so unfairly you had your chance to try to get your job back and all you did was stand behind us parents like the wuss you really are. Why don't you come clean with us and tell us why you got fired? Mr. Mooney couldn't be to far off when he sent you for a mental evaluation and it's really showing on here...........Please get some help!

Guest Satisfaction
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you that paranoid that you think that everybody who posts something on this site is a old boe member?  I been looking at your posts all over kotw and i got to tell you, you really need to calm down cause your showing the newark class in you now.  If your really above all this crap please grow up because your losing ground fast in kearny.  The ppl on the boe will bury themselves just like you did.  If you were treated so unfairly you had your chance to try to get your job back and all you did was stand behind us parents like the wuss you really are.  Why don't you come clean with us and tell us why you got fired?  Mr. Mooney couldn't be to far off when he sent you for a mental evaluation and it's really showing on here...........Please get some help!

Well Judyj69, it sure is good to see that you realize now that you were used. It's only a matter of time before you catch on to the other guy that used / and is still using you. Enjoy your evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well Judyj69, it sure is good to see that you realize now that you were used.  It's only a matter of time before you catch on to the other guy that used / and is still using you.  Enjoy your evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Why is it everybody thinks we wanted diaz back as our principal? I am setting the record straight for the last time. We were told that washington school parents were poor people and didn't care about ours kids. Diaz was a tool we "used" to make the boe see that we do care about our kids and our school. As far as the other guy who is "using" me if you could be a little more specific I would appreciate it. And my s/n is judyj63 not 69!!!!!!!!!!! You enjoy your evening too.

Guest Guest
Why is it everybody thinks we wanted diaz back as our principal?  I am setting the record straight for the last time.  We were told that washington school parents were poor people and didn't care about ours kids.  Diaz was a tool we "used" to make the boe see that we do care about our kids and our school.  As far as the other guy who is "using" me if you could be a little more specific I would appreciate it.  And my s/n is judyj63 not 69!!!!!!!!!!!  You enjoy your evening too.

Great job! :lol:

Guest Guest
Why is it everybody thinks we wanted diaz back as our principal?  I am setting the record straight for the last time.  We were told that washington school parents were poor people and didn't care about ours kids.  Diaz was a tool we "used" to make the boe see that we do care about our kids and our school.  As far as the other guy who is "using" me if you could be a little more specific I would appreciate it.  And my s/n is judyj63 not 69!!!!!!!!!!!  You enjoy your evening too.

Not only do you not you care about your kids but you admit to being a phoney and a liar who is willing to "use" someone to get what they want. Great lesson to teach your kids!! Washington School got what it deserved. :lol::lol:

Guest Father Time

Life's lessons are far more educational then having someone else tell you.

Time will tell my dear, time will tell.

Guest Satisfaction

Come on judyj63, you don't expect us to by that. He had you guys hook, line and sinker! No big deal, he had alot of us at one time......He could sell a blind man a colored TV!!!!!!!

You, and I and a whole lot of others now do something the blind man still can't do!

WE CAN SEE NOW!

Come on judyj63, you don't expect us to by that.  He had you guys hook, line and sinker!  No big deal, he had alot of us at one time......He could sell a blind man a colored TV!!!!!!!

You, and I and a whole lot of others now do something the blind man still can't do!

WE CAN SEE NOW!

you know something satisfaction you are absolutly right. WE CAN SEE NOW!!!!!!!! and i think we will be seeing alot more of diaz and his crap on kotw at least till the boe election. But i got to admit he is amusing. lmao

Guest Board Meeting Attendee

Now I'm really confused #%&*@? If thats the case then why did John Campbell

reintroduce the motion to try and grant Diaz tenure and keep him at Washington School?

Guest That's special
Now I'm really confused #%&*@?  If thats the case then why did John Campbell

reintroduce the motion to try and grant Diaz tenure and keep him at Washington School?

Look, how bad could Bert have been? What was his crime? we still have Mooney and he is with out doubt totally imcopetent @150,000.00 a year plus bennys.

Pork barrel politics, the diaz's pay off and mooney's salary. Think! the bill is in the mail.

PS. Mary Costello was the right choice for that position, Good luck Mary your doing a great job.

Guest Old Wise Man

HINT:

Always remember judyj63......

"The empty barrel always makes the most noise!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived