Where is soccer and football going to play??

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know about the soccer team. But, I would suggest that the football team take a year or two off. The team is a joke. I remember the teams of the late 80's and early 90's. Those kids played with heart and the coaches knew what they were doing. The program is done. The program needs an outsider to revamp the system. Another insider, like the Landys, is not the answer.

Guest Mayor McDonuts
Does anybody know where the football and soccer teams are going to play this fall?
Who cares, I have no kids and my friend Pete's are all grown up!!! Ask the Board of Education Director Comprelli. Or Maybe James Doran.

Guest Guest

Where else in Kearny.......HArrison football you got to be kidding....the only place you can have like 10 losing seasons in a row and they still hire the coaching staff back...stick to cheerleading that is the #1 perogative in Harrison

Guest Guest

:rolleyes: Let me see, 1 question asked......3 dumb replies....to my knowledge

the team was pretty decent......Ohhh 2 years ago!!!! Let's grow up and answer

with a formidable response please!!!!!

Guest Guest
All their games will be away games.

Thank you, I see this as being a hugh financial burden....with all the buses and

such, 3 levels of soccer (boys) 2 levels of girls, 3 levels of football, I don't see

a town with a park and an astroturf field handling all of this use?? (practices) with

very limited lighting?? This is headed for disaster!!!!!!

Guest Mr. Harrison
Thank you, I see this as being a hugh financial burden....with all the buses and

such, 3 levels of soccer (boys) 2 levels of girls, 3 levels of football, I don't see

a town with a park and an astroturf field handling all of this use?? (practices) with

very limited lighting?? This is headed for disaster!!!!!!

Hey, wait, it's only the beginning. Wait until 14,000 new kids hit the schools.

• 11 months later...
Guest guest
MAYBE THEY WILL HAVE TO TAKE A YEAR OFF LIKE KEARNY DID. IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT, THE FIELD AND TRACK ARE BEAUTIFUL.

That will be real fair to the kids, it is ruining their opportunity for a scholorship. Nobody cares about the kids in Harrison that is the reason they are ending up on Franklin Ave, the important things never get fixed. Next they will be building something on the little league.

MAYBE THEY WILL HAVE TO TAKE A YEAR OFF LIKE KEARNY DID. IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT, THE FIELD AND TRACK ARE BEAUTIFUL.

It wasn't supposed to be nor should it have been that way. Kearny had to rebuild their existing field, Harrison built a totally new one and tore down the old one prior to it being complete.

Guest 2smart4u
9/06 what about tall the time in between?

My guess is the new field will be available for 4 years. After that time there will be so many new kids entering the school system that a large number of trailers will be needed to provide classroom space. Since there's no space in town to place these trailers except on the new high school field,, that's where they'll go.

Archived