FIRES IN THE PLAYGROUND K/C/

Guest GUEST

Guest GUEST

WHEN MOST PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP NOW THESE KIDS ARE IN THE PLAYGROUND OF THE K/C AND SETTING FIRES LATE AT NIGHT WE IS THE POLICE DEPARTMENT WHO ARE SUPPOSE TO BE WALKING THE BEAT.THIS PLAYGROUND IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE WHEN IT GETS DARK THEY THINK NO ONE CAN SEE THEM LIGHTING THESE FIRES TAKE THE TRASH IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE AND SET YOUR HOUSE ON FIRE IF YOU LIKE.WE NEED TO GET THIS TROUBLE OUT OF THE K/C FOREVER ENFORCE THE CURFEW AND YOU WILL SEE HOW THE PARENTS REACT.MOST OF THESE PARENTS DO NOT KNOW IF THEY ARE DEAD OR ALIVE HALF OF THE TIME .WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM THIS TROUBLEMAKERS.CANT BLAME THE KIDS YOU WOULD HAVE TO HOLD THE PARENTS RESPONSIBLE WE NEED MORE POLICE PRESENCE.SMILE YOUR ON CANDID CAMERA FOR REAL.LETS SEE WHO BURNED THE TABLE NOW.

WHEN MOST PEOPLE ARE  TRYING TO SLEEP NOW THESE KIDS ARE IN THE PLAYGROUND OF THE K/C AND SETTING FIRES LATE AT NIGHT WE IS THE POLICE  DEPARTMENT WHO ARE SUPPOSE TO BE WALKING THE BEAT.THIS PLAYGROUND IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE WHEN IT GETS DARK THEY THINK NO ONE CAN SEE THEM LIGHTING THESE FIRES TAKE THE TRASH IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE AND SET YOUR HOUSE ON FIRE IF YOU LIKE.WE NEED TO GET THIS TROUBLE OUT OF THE K/C FOREVER ENFORCE THE CURFEW AND YOU WILL SEE HOW THE PARENTS REACT.MOST OF THESE PARENTS DO NOT KNOW IF THEY ARE DEAD OR ALIVE HALF OF THE TIME .WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM THIS TROUBLEMAKERS.CANT BLAME THE KIDS YOU WOULD HAVE TO HOLD THE PARENTS RESPONSIBLE WE NEED MORE POLICE PRESENCE.SMILE YOUR ON CANDID CAMERA FOR REAL.LETS SEE WHO BURNED THE TABLE NOW.

Can we say run-on sentences? Where does one idea stop, and the other begin?

Get off welfare and move out of the KC if you don't like them.

haha, yea, right.. someone in Harrison get off welfare, I should become a comedian...

Guest guest

first of all there were 2 fires in the playground one friday night and one saturday. take your trash some where else.who cares who is in welfare half of the town is on something.we live on cross street in the condo for your information and we will be call the cops on all of you when you set these fires again.take your thrash some where else.you even go over to our condos and cause trouble what a disgrace.where are these parents.parents do not know what there children aredoing because they are drunk and high themself and they cannot help themselves.clean out the k/c of this thrash and put these cameras to good use usfolllow the yellow brick road and it will lead you to the hudson county jail which will be your new home your on the right path.

first of all there were 2 fires in the playground one friday night and one saturday. take your trash some where else.who cares who is in welfare half of the town is on something.we live on cross street in the condo for your information and we will be call the cops on all of you when you set these fires again.take your thrash some where else.you even go over to our condos and cause trouble what a disgrace.where are these parents.parents do not know what there children aredoing because they are drunk and high themself and they cannot help themselves.clean out the k/c of this thrash and  put these cameras to good use usfolllow the yellow brick road and it will lead you to the hudson county jail which will be your new home your on the right path.

Who says I live in the KC anyway? Stop assuming, asshole... god, this town s**ksssssssssssss!!!!

Guest Guest

There is no more curfew moronI asked an officer last week about it and he stated that he cannot enforce curfew anymore. Call the new chief and ask him what he can do. Camera's please who is going to be monitoring them?

[

quote=GUEST,Jun 25 2005, 11:19 AM]

WHEN MOST PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP NOW THESE KIDS ARE IN THE PLAYGROUND OF THE K/C AND SETTING FIRES LATE AT NIGHT WE IS THE POLICE DEPARTMENT WHO ARE SUPPOSE TO BE WALKING THE BEAT.THIS PLAYGROUND IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE WHEN IT GETS DARK THEY THINK NO ONE CAN SEE THEM LIGHTING THESE FIRES TAKE THE TRASH IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE AND SET YOUR HOUSE ON FIRE IF YOU LIKE.WE NEED TO GET THIS TROUBLE OUT OF THE K/C FOREVER ENFORCE THE CURFEW AND YOU WILL SEE HOW THE PARENTS REACT.MOST OF THESE PARENTS DO NOT KNOW IF THEY ARE DEAD OR ALIVE HALF OF THE TIME .WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM THIS TROUBLEMAKERS.CANT BLAME THE KIDS YOU WOULD HAVE TO HOLD THE PARENTS RESPONSIBLE WE NEED MORE POLICE PRESENCE.SMILE YOUR ON CANDID CAMERA FOR REAL.LETS SEE WHO BURNED THE TABLE NOW.

Guest Guest

well now u complain about fires at K/C. is there anything u dont complain about. first off u kick us out of the streets where we like 2 start our fires and jump through them and what not. And now ur gonna have the balls 2 complain about us causing our trouble in a god damned playground! ok look at the words dumb ##### PLAYGROUND what does that sound like its a place that supports the ground for playing. And i know the B**ch who is writing all these false accusations, yea she complains about ####### everything she complains the sky is blue and the earth spins in a revolution, this royal pain in the ass with her fat B**ch daughter and her daughters fat ############# who make out and merley rape each other in the K/C playground. i mean if i were a councilman i would rather have little kids lighting fires in our playgrounds than having over weight couples ********** *** ***** ***** in the playground. now as my closing comments i would like 2 say 2 this old fat B**ch. STOP THE DRAMA....cuz noones listening to ur weak false ass complaints!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
Who says I live in the KC anyway?  Stop assuming, #######... god, this town s**ksssssssssssss!!!!

yea and what the #### is with this yellow brick road ####. you talk about us juvenials being drunk and high u sound like ur on acid or ###### coke right now. seriously i bet u ####### did the same thing wen u were these kids ages and dont bullshit me u guyz were ###### higher than i kite cuz u were nuthin but hippies back in the day!

Guest guest

HEY MORON THIS CAMERAS WILL BE WATCHING EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON MAYBE YOUR MOTHER AN YOUR FATHER SHOULD WATCH YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS THAT I CALL ALL PUNKS THAT ALWAYS LOOKS FOR TROUBLE BUT GUESS WHAT TROUBLE WILL FIND YOU THAT IS ALWAYS THE WAY.MAYBE YOUR PARENTS CAN PACK THE CAR AND THERE COOLER AND TAKE A HIKE ALL SUMMER SO WE CAN REST IN PEACE WITHOUT YOU AND SCUM OF THE EARTH OUT ALL DAY LONG.WHAT ARE YOU TRYING T MAKE THIS THE GHETTO IS THE OTHER WAY FOLLOW THE BRIDGE AND YOU WILL FIND A GHETTOTHE OTHER SIDE OF THE BRIDGE NEWARK NOT HARRISON.FIRES AND TROUBLE YOU ALL WILL BE ON CAMERA HOUSING WILL BE WATCHING THE CAMERAS HOW ABOUT YOUR MOTHER SHE SEES NOTHING.IN HER EYES YOU ARE AN ANGEL LOOK IT UP

Guest Guest

There is no more curfew moronI asked an officer last week about it and he stated that he cannot enforce curfew anymore. Call the new chief and ask him what he can do. Camera's please who is going to be monitoring them?

[

quote=GUEST,Jun 25 2005, 11:19 AM]

Lady, can you please stop entering posts, i'd rather be lit on fire than have to try and read your sentences.

Guest guest

GO TO HELL WE PAY OUR RENT WE CAN GO ANYWHERE WE WANT AND I WANT YOU TO SEE YOU STOP US WE ARE GOING TO SIT ON THE BENCHES AND WHO CARES WHAT THE HELL YOU SAY.TO BAD WHAT YOU SAY AT LEAST MY DAUGHTERS ARE NOT OUTSIDE CAUSING ALL KINDS OF TROUBLE THESE BENCHES ARE FOR EVERYONE TRY TO STOP US.I DO NOT THINK SO. WE DO NOT CARE IF YOU LIKE US THAT IS THE LEAST OF OUR WORRIES.

Guest Guest_resident_*

FOR YOUR INFORMATION WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE DAUGHTER WITH HER BOYDRIEND GET A LIFE AND STOP WATCHING WHAT THEY ARE DOING THEY PAY THERE RENT AND CAN GO ANYWHERE I WANT TO SEE ANY OF YOU THRASH TRY TO STOP THEM THEN YHERE WILL BE TROUBLE THE LEAD POISIONING YOU HAD A S A CHILD IS REALLY FRYING YOUR HEAD IF YOU DO NOT LIKE WHO CARES.WE WILL SIT ANYWHERE WE WANT LAST WEEK WHEN WE WERE SITTING THERE WHY DID YOU NOT SAY SOMETHING CAUSE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A SCENE MAYBE YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER SHOULD WATCH WHAT YOU ARE DOING.TEENAGERS CAN DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT.TELL TO MY FACE SCUM BAG.

Guest RESIDENT  CROSS STREET

THAT PLAYGROUND IS FOR PLAYING ALEAST I THOUGHT SO. NOW I SEE THERE WERE 2 FIRES THIS PAST WEEKEND.HURRY HOUSING AUTHORITY GET THIS CAMERAS ON SO WE CAN SEE WHAT THE TROUBLEMAKERS ARE DOING.THEY USED TO COME AND RING MY DOORBELL AND I HAVE SICK HUSBAND RING THE DOORBELL AND RUN.UNTIL I CALLED THE COPS THE PARENTS NEED TO SUPERVISE THESE CHILDREN THEY ARE OUT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY AND NIGHT.WHERE ARE THE PARENTS TO THIS TROUBLEMAKERS JUST KEEP CALLING THE POLICE DEPARTEMT AND THEY WILL GET TIRED OF COMING AND THEY WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM.

Archived