garbage

oldfart56

:lol::lol: harrison loves garbage! to bad you do not live in kearny! you deserve santos he loves garbage too just like you! you must" your not mad as hell about kearny sticking it to you ! :lol::lol: all you care about is some kids with skate boards! you should change the town name to flush! like down the drain! its GONE! :lol::lol:

:lol:  :lol: harrison loves garbage! to bad you do not live in kearny! you deserve santos he loves garbage too just like you! you must" your not mad as hell about kearny sticking it to you ! :lol:  :lol:  all you care about is some kids with skate boards! you should change the town name to flush! like down the drain! its GONE! :lol:  :lol:

Aren't there any problems in Gainsville, FL that you can B**ch and complain about instead of garbage in Harrison? Give it a break!

Also, LEARN SOME PROPER ENGLISH!!!!

Aren't there any problems in Gainsville, FL that you can B**ch and complain about instead of garbage in Harrison?  Give it a break! 

:ph34r::ph34r: sehabla garbage! and no fla is perfecto! not like harrison leto!capssa :ph34r::ph34r::lol:

Guest Guest

Oldfart... where exactly is GAINSVILLE, FL. Do you even know where you live. Couldn't afford to retire to Boca on you SS retirement.

How's your skin these days. 8 out of 10 FL retirees get some form of skin cancer. You might want to come back North and smell the garbage.

You're an idiot.

Oldfart... where exactly is GAINSVILLE, FL. Do you even know where you live. Couldn't afford to retire to Boca on you SS retirement.

How's your skin these days. 8 out of 10 FL retirees get some form of skin cancer. You might want to come back North and smell the garbage.

You're an idiot.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: luv ya too ! but we donot have santos giving us GARBAGE! HA HA HA HA HA AND HES NOT EVEN YOUR MAYOR AND GIVES YOU SHIT!!!! :ph34r::lol::lol:

Guest 2smart4u
:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: luv ya too ! but we donot have santos giving us GARBAGE! HA HA HA HA HA AND HES NOT EVEN YOUR MAYOR AND GIVES YOU SHIT!!!! :ph34r:  :lol:  :lol:

I did a little investigating and found out that oldfart56 is not in Gainsville, Fl. He lives in Kearny, somewhere south of Bergen, on the east side of town. Sounds like a poor soul that thinks we'll be impressed if we thought he was in Fl. Change your name to DumbF--k56

I did a little investigating and found out that oldfart56 is not in Gainsville, Fl. He lives in Kearny, somewhere south of Bergen, on the east side of town.  Sounds like a poor soul that thinks we'll be impressed if we thought he was in Fl. Change your name to DumbF--k56

:lol::lol::angry: OK YOU GOT ME! NOT! HA HA HA HA :angry::lol: SANTOS WANTS YOU TO EAT GARBAGE AND DIE!!! HA HA HA HA HERES YOUR LUNCH HOUR! ALL YOU CAN EAT!! HA HA HA HA

Guest Guest
Aren't there any problems in Gainsville, FL that you can B**ch and complain about instead of garbage in Harrison?  Give it a break! 

You want him to learn English? Look at his profile. He's very busy watching Raceing and tapping the Hot Ladies.

I don't think he even has the sense to realize that no one is taking him seriously.

After all, he's only shortly evovled out of the Kearny Ash Pit that he loves to write about.

You want him to learn English? Look at his profile.  He's very busy watching Raceing and tapping the Hot Ladies.

I don't think he even has the sense to realize that no one is taking him seriously.

After all, he's only shortly evovled out of the Kearny Ash Pit that he loves to write about.

:lol::lol: OK NOW I HAVE YOUR ATT SERIOUSLY! THE OPENING OF THE EAGAN DUMP WILL CAUSE YOU PROBLEMS! TRUCKS SMELL RATS AND GARBAGE FALLING OF TRUCKS! GOD FORBID YOUR KIDS FIND THERE WAY TO THE DUMP AREA ! PROBLEMS LIKE CANCER ALL KINDS /LUNG /LIVER/ HART ALL HAVE BIN BLAMED ON THE OLD DUMP!THEASE ARE YOUR KIDS WHO WILL SUFFER! SKATE BORDING? THATS NO "PROBLEM" A KID DIEING THATS A PROBLEM! AND SOME WILL! OTHERS HAVE!!!!!! :angry::angry:

:lol:  :lol: OK NOW I HAVE YOUR ATT SERIOUSLY! THE OPENING OF THE EAGAN DUMP WILL CAUSE YOU PROBLEMS! TRUCKS SMELL RATS AND GARBAGE FALLING OF TRUCKS! GOD FORBID YOUR KIDS FIND THERE WAY TO THE DUMP AREA ! PROBLEMS LIKE CANCER ALL KINDS /LUNG /LIVER/ HART ALL HAVE BIN BLAMED ON THE OLD DUMP!THEASE ARE YOUR KIDS WHO WILL SUFFER! SKATE BORDING? THATS NO "PROBLEM" A KID DIEING THATS A PROBLEM! AND SOME WILL! OTHERS HAVE!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:

Oh my god, can someone shoot this guy and bury him in the dump he so loves? Get over it, we don't care about the opening of the dump.... SHUT UP!!!!

By the way, there is no GAINSVILLE, Florida... so where are you really from?

Oh my god, can someone shoot this guy and bury him in the dump he so loves?  Get over it, we don't care about the opening of the dump.... SHUT UP!!!! 

:huh::huh: what? are you for real! where do you think the fla gators are! foot ball team that is!! B):lol: god are all people from harrison this DUM!!! maybe there is no help for you after all! what will it take for YOUR TOWN TO WAKE UP!! kearny is starting to get it ! but you have rights in this too ! this problem is as bad as 9/11 only taking much longer but just as DEADLY!! the TIME BOMB was planted a long time ago! and making it bigger will not help! so how does it hurt me down here in fla? people move to fla every day 17.000 a month its getting crowded ! that hurts me! when you screw up your" town" you will run down here! we DO NOT NEED STUPID PEOPLE DOWN HERE! GET IT! ;);)

Guest Guest
Oh my god, can someone shoot this guy and bury him in the dump he so loves?  Get over it, we don't care about the opening of the dump.... SHUT UP!!!! 

What a half-wit! He can't even spell the name of the town he claims to live in!!! :ph34r::P

Nice catch MrHarrison!

Guest Guest
:ph34r:  :P OK NOW I HAVE YOUR ATT SERIOUSLY! THE OPENING OF THE EAGAN DUMP WILL CAUSE YOU PROBLEMS! TRUCKS SMELL RATS AND GARBAGE FALLING OF TRUCKS! GOD FORBID YOUR KIDS FIND THERE WAY TO THE DUMP AREA ! PROBLEMS LIKE CANCER ALL KINDS /LUNG /LIVER/ HART ALL HAVE BIN BLAMED ON THE OLD DUMP!THEASE ARE YOUR KIDS WHO WILL SUFFER! SKATE BORDING? THATS NO "PROBLEM" A KID DIEING THATS A PROBLEM! AND SOME WILL! OTHERS HAVE!!!!!! :ph34r:  :ph34r:

What does "TRUCKS SMELL RATS" mean? What is DIEING, THEASE, HART, BIN, BORDING?

Return to the ash pit!! You shall not pass!!

Guest 2smart4u
What does "TRUCKS SMELL RATS" mean? What is DIEING, THEASE,  HART, BIN, BORDING?

Return to the ash pit!! You shall not pass!!

I appears that old fart never did well in school. It's pathetic to see an adult writing on a 5th grade level.

Mr. Harrison didn't catch the incorrect spelling of Gainesville. It was noted earlier on June 23rd.

:rolleyes::blink: WELL WELL YOU ARE RIGHT THERE IS A {E} IN THE NAME! CON GRADS YOU DID YOUR HOME WORK! BUT THAT AINT STOPING THE DUMP FROM OPENING! IS IT? :o:o

:huh:  :huh: what? are you for real! where do you think the fla gators are! foot ball team that is!! :o  :o god are all people from harrison this DUM!!! maybe there is no help for you after all! what will it take for YOUR TOWN TO WAKE UP!! kearny is starting to get it ! but you have rights in this too ! this problem is as bad as 9/11 only taking much longer but just as DEADLY!! the TIME BOMB was planted a long time ago! and making it bigger will not help! so how does it hurt me down here in fla? people move to fla every day 17.000 a month its getting crowded ! that hurts me! when you screw up your" town" you will run down here! we DO NOT NEED STUPID PEOPLE DOWN HERE! GET IT! :rolleyes:  :blink:

Are you honestly comparing the opening of a garbage dump to the horrific events of September 11th? Are you f**king serious? 3,000 innocent people dying in a terrorist attack and you compare that to the opening of a garbage dump? Are you a f**king retard? You have to be if you can't spell the town you supposedly live in...

Are you honestly comparing the opening of a garbage dump to the horrific events of September 11th?  Are you f**king serious?  3,000 innocent people dying in a terrorist attack and you compare that to the opening of a garbage dump?  Are you a f**king retard?  You have to be if you can't spell the town you supposedly live in...

:o:o uh yah! think ! 911 was fast 1 day the dumps long long slow! we are talking over 100 years! or more! it will touch you your kids and grand grand kids ! what is happening is so bad you can't measure it!air and water the ground its all affected! mad mad you should be mad it hits YOU! CANCER! BLOOD DISEASES! LUNG PROBLEMS BIRTH PROBLEMS! THE DUMP IS A TIME BOMB SO BIG THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT! CAN'T CLEAN IT WHERE DO YOU PUT ALL THE SHIT!" CAP IT"WHAT DOES THAT DO ? BUT THAT IS WHAT THEY DID ! NOW THEY { WANT TO ADD MORE} do you know whats under all that shit ?lead and other heavy metals" poisons of all kinds"this stuff came from all over the world stuff other countrys did NOT WANT! STUFF WITH RADIATION! SO HOT THEY CAN'T HANDLE IT OLD X RAY FILM AND OTHER MED STUFF YES ITS WORSE ! :rolleyes::blink:

Guest Guest
:huh:  :huh: uh yah! think ! 911 was fast 1 day the dumps long long slow! we are talking over 100 years! or more! it will touch you your kids and grand grand kids ! what is happening is so bad you can't measure it!air and water the ground its all affected! mad mad you should be mad it hits YOU! CANCER! BLOOD DISEASES! LUNG PROBLEMS BIRTH PROBLEMS! THE DUMP IS A TIME BOMB SO BIG THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT! CAN'T CLEAN IT WHERE DO YOU PUT ALL THE SHIT!" CAP IT"WHAT DOES THAT DO ? BUT THAT IS WHAT THEY DID ! NOW THEY { WANT TO ADD MORE} do you know whats under all that shit ?lead and other heavy metals" poisons of all kinds"this stuff came from all over the world stuff other countrys did NOT WANT! STUFF WITH RADIATION! SO HOT THEY CAN'T HANDLE IT OLD X RAY FILM AND OTHER MED STUFF YES ITS WORSE ! :blink:  :blink:

oldfart56 may be correct. Look at what playing in the ash pit as a boy did to his grammatic abilities!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived