JUVENILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE

Guest resident k/c

Guest resident k/c

HOW COULD THIS MOTHER ALLOW THIS JUVENILE TO DRINK AND TAKE ALL THESE DRUGS AND PARTY ALL WEEKEND WHILE THIS MOTHER IS AWAY WITH HER BOYFRIEND THIS JUVENVILE IS 15YEARS OF AGE THE PARTY THAT IS GOING ON THIS APARTMENT IS A DISGRACE THIS GIRL PARTIES FROM FRI TO SUN WITH NOT ADULT IN THIS APARTMENT THEY HAVE TAKE HER JUST RECENTLY IN THE AMBULANCE BECUASE OF HER DRUGS.WHEN YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE CHILDREN NO MAN SHOULD COME FIRST YOUR CHILDREN SHOULD COME BEFORE ANY MAN.THIS APARTMENT IS REGISTERED TO MOTHERGOD FORBID SOMETHING HAPPENING IN THERE WHILE SHE IS GONE SHE WILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN ALL THIS TRASH AND EVERYTHING THAT SHE IS DOES NOT SEE WHAT IS GOING ON BECAUSE SHE IS TO BUSY LIVING HER LIFE WITH HER MAN. HER DAUGHTER CAME LONG BEFORE THE MAN AND SHE DOES NOT WATCH HER DAUGHTER WILL NOT SEE HER 16TH BIRTHDAY AT THE RATE SHE IS GOING.

HOW COULD THIS MOTHER ALLOW THIS JUVENILE TO DRINK AND TAKE ALL THESE DRUGS AND PARTY ALL WEEKEND WHILE THIS MOTHER IS AWAY WITH HER BOYFRIEND THIS JUVENVILE IS 15YEARS OF AGE THE PARTY THAT IS GOING ON THIS APARTMENT IS A DISGRACE THIS GIRL PARTIES FROM FRI TO SUN WITH NOT ADULT IN THIS APARTMENT THEY HAVE TAKE HER JUST RECENTLY IN THE AMBULANCE BECUASE OF HER DRUGS.WHEN YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE CHILDREN NO MAN SHOULD COME FIRST YOUR CHILDREN SHOULD COME BEFORE ANY MAN.THIS APARTMENT IS REGISTERED TO MOTHERGOD FORBID SOMETHING HAPPENING IN THERE WHILE SHE IS GONE SHE WILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN ALL THIS TRASH AND EVERYTHING THAT SHE IS DOES NOT SEE WHAT IS GOING ON BECAUSE SHE IS TO BUSY LIVING HER LIFE WITH HER MAN. HER DAUGHTER CAME LONG BEFORE THE MAN AND SHE DOES NOT WATCH HER DAUGHTER WILL NOT SEE HER 16TH BIRTHDAY AT THE RATE SHE IS GOING.

First and foremost, if you're not related to this family, why do you care? If this girl kills herself, oops, then there's one less person on welfare that I'll be paying for. Let the mother worry about her children, and if she doesn’t want to worry about them, call DYFS or the police department.

Secondly: As for you, go back to high school and learn some basic grammar because what you wrote is atrocious (that means bad).

Guest resident k/c/

THIS MOTHER HAS HER PRIORITIES WRONG A MAN BEFORE HER CHILD THIS CHILD HAS BEEN HAVING ALOT OF PROBLEM AND THIS MATTER SOLUTION TO IT

ALL IS TO WALK AWAY AND ENJOY HER WEEKEND WITH HER BOYFRIEND,NO ONE IS SAYING THAT THIS MOTHER SHOULD NOT BE ENJOYING HER LIFE BUT THEN AGAIN WHEN YOU HAVE A CHILD THAT IS GIVING YOU THIS MUCH TROUBLE.WHY?WOULD YOU LEAVE THIS CHILD TO PARTY IN THIS APARTMENT THAT WAS REGISTERED TO THE MOTHER.IF ANTHING HAPPENS WHO ARE THE GOING TO BLAME THIS MOTHER OF COURSE. HARRISON HOUSING SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS IF NOT CALL A TO DYFS WILL BE THE SOLUTION THIS FAMILY HAS BEEN TO DYFS YOU THINK THIS MOTHER CARES .JUST ABOUT HER SELF.

Guest RESIDENT K/C

THANK GOD WE ARE NOT RELATED TO THIS CHILD BECAUSE IF WE WERE WE WOULD NOT SAY WE WERE.WHO CARES WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT WHAT I POST.THIS CHILD IS IN FRONT OF THE K/C/ ON A DAILY BASIS WE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP OR WATCH TV SHE IS PASSED OUT ON THE GROUND.A CALL TO DYFS IS WHAT I AM GOING TO MAKE SHE IS KNOWN TO DYFS.GIVE US YOUR ADDRESS MAYBE SHE COME AND PASS OUT IN FRONT YOUR HOUSE AND SCREAM AND HER SO CALLED FRIENDS ARE TRYING TO HELP THEY SHOULD GOT HER HELP FRIDAY NIGHT BUT THEN AGAIN THE MOTHERS WAS NOT HOME CHILD LEFT ALONE TO PARTY FRI TO SUN.CHECK THE LAWS ABOUT THAT.

Guest Honor Student
THIS MOTHER HAS HER PRIORITIES WRONG A MAN BEFORE HER CHILD THIS CHILD HAS BEEN HAVING ALOT OF PROBLEM AND THIS MATTER SOLUTION TO IT

ALL IS TO WALK AWAY AND ENJOY HER WEEKEND WITH HER BOYFRIEND,NO ONE IS SAYING THAT THIS MOTHER SHOULD NOT BE ENJOYING HER LIFE BUT THEN AGAIN WHEN YOU HAVE A CHILD THAT IS GIVING YOU THIS MUCH TROUBLE.WHY?WOULD YOU LEAVE THIS CHILD TO PARTY IN THIS APARTMENT THAT WAS REGISTERED TO THE MOTHER.IF ANTHING HAPPENS WHO ARE THE GOING TO BLAME THIS MOTHER OF COURSE. HARRISON HOUSING SHOULD LOOK  INTO THIS IF NOT CALL A TO DYFS  WILL BE THE SOLUTION THIS FAMILY HAS BEEN TO DYFS YOU THINK THIS MOTHER CARES .JUST ABOUT HER SELF.

What the hell is this jibberish all about ??

Guest harrisonhankyhead

ALL IS TO WALK AWAY AND ENJOY HER WEEKEND WITH HER BOYFRIEND,NO ONE IS SAYING THAT THIS MOTHER SHOULD NOT BE ENJOYING HER LIFE BUT THEN AGAIN WHEN YOU HAVE A CHILD THAT IS GIVING YOU THIS MUCH TROUBLE.WHY?WOULD YOU LEAVE THIS CHILD TO PARTY IN THIS APARTMENT THAT WAS REGISTERED TO THE MOTHER.IF ANTHING HAPPENS WHO ARE THE GOING TO BLAME THIS MOTHER OF COURSE. HARRISON HOUSING SHOULD LOOK  INTO THIS IF NOT CALL A TO DYFS  WILL BE THE SOLUTION THIS FAMILY HAS BEEN TO DYFS YOU THINK THIS MOTHER CARES .JUST ABOUT HER SELF.

PLEASE LEARN HOW TO WRITE REAL SENTENCES...READING YOUR SHIT IS REALLY PAINFUL

Guest Guest

You sure you're not the one on drugs there lady...And who is mothergod?

Guest Guest

Hi i know who you are writing all this bullshit about this young girl. I am very close to her and i know for a fact that she does not have parties everyweekend. her mom stays home with her and allows her to have a few friends over for a sleepover. never any boys. You should just keep your mouth shut and keep your ugly face inside your own window Mrs. *********. Worry about Helping your child and stop letting her make out with her boyfriend in a public playground where children play. They do not need to see tht atrocious sight. I advise you to keep your mouth shut.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

you should mind ur own buisness first of all. wat goes on in other peoples houses is their buisness not urs and i knw this girl that ur talkin and she didnt go to the hospital for drugs ok so u shouldnt say shyt if u dont knw wat really happened wat do u do stare out ur fu**in window and watch everything that happens u should fuckin worry bout ur fat ass daughter that fu**in kisses her ugly ass boyfriend in the playground like 2 fat cows its fu**in disgusting worry bout that shyt u have no life get one besides buttin into other peoples buisness u ugly piece of shyt hopefully u'll burn in fuckin hell for writin all this shyt bout her so mind ur own buisness and find a fu**in life and watch wat ur fat daughter is doin u cunt aka ****** **********.

Guest Guest

F**K off u f**kin cunts nobody gives a shyt wat u guys want to say get a life!!!!!!!!!!1

Guest Guest

You want to know something? It is very painful to sit here and read about people gossipping over this girl. I know, by Hanging out with her, That she never in her 2 years living there did she ever pass out on the ground in the k-c. She went to the hospital to take care of an asthma attack. These people must sit out their windows, see something going on and right away go to the computer to make up their own sad stories about an innocent girl. They must really get a kick about the lives of other people. Is their life so boring that they have to rush to the nearest website to type up the latest news about some one they know nothing about? It really makes me mad that some one would sit here and do that. This girl is my friend. She is not perfect, none of us are, but she is smart enough to relize the boundaries of good and bad. She minds her own buisness and everyone just barges into hers like a pack of wild wolves when something happens to her.

What i think that should really be put on this web site is how the author of this story watches her daughter,16, make out with her boyfriend in the public playground in the k_c all the time. I don't want to start any problems with anyone but this gossip has to end. Why doesn't anyone write about theirselves in these artcles. I don't think anyone would like it if some one printed up a lie about them would they?

Guest Guest
PLEASE LEARN HOW TO WRITE REAL SENTENCES...READING YOUR SHIT IS REALLY PAINFUL

This is too funny. I'm spending a good 1/2 hour just trying to decipher this nonsense. Just call the cops on her and stop your ramblings!! I wonder if this person speaks like that, now THAT would be funny!! I'll come down to k/c just for that freak show!!

Guest resident k/c/

IT DOES AFFECT US WHEN SHE IS LAYING ON THE GROUND FROM ALL THE ALCOHOL AND THE DRUGS SHE TAKES WE HAVE TO BE AWOKEN BY HER SCREAMS YOU CAN BE ASSURED THE NEXT TIME OR BETTER YET THIS TIME WE HAVE CALLED DYFS WHERE IS SHE GETTING ALL THESE DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. SHE IS ONLY 15YEARS OLD. I BLAME THE PARENTS IN THIS SITUATION BECAUSE OF THE NEGLECT LEAVING HER ALONE ALL WEEKEND THIS CHILD TRY THIS JUST LAST WEEK THE MOTHER CAME HOME AND FOUND HER ON THE GROUND.WHAT A SIGHT THESE KIDS HAVE TO SEE THIS I ALREADY TOLD MY DAUGHTER SHE IS BAD NEWS AND DO NOT BOTHER WITH HER AT ALL.ARE PROBLEM SHE SEEMS TO AWAKE ALL THESE NEIGHBORS WITH HER SCREAMS FROM THE DRUGS SHE COMING OFF.THIS FAMILY HAS BEEN KNOWN TO DYFS FOR QUITE SOME TIME.IF THESE WAS MY CHILD SHE WOULD HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHERE SHE IS GETTING THIS STUFF.THE AMBULANCE TOOK HER OUT LAST WEEK SHE WAS IN SUCH BAD

SHAPE.PARENTS WATCH WHO YOUR CHILD HANGS AROUND ESPECIALLY IN THE K/C/BUILDING #**.

• 2 months later...

u know what...i live in the k/c and i knew nothing about htis incident....i wonder why.....maybe because i keep my face in my own window and out of evryone elses lives.....try that....it works

Guest Guest_resident_*

YOU MUST HAVE BEEN THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS NOT SEEN THIS .I GUESS IF YOU SIT IN YOUR WINDOWS HOW DID YOU MISS THIS?THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR QUITE SOME TIME I NEVER YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET INVOLVED BUT GUESS WHAT WHEN YOU HAVE CHILDREN YOU CHILDREN SHOULD COME FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE GE HER PRIORITIES STRAIGHT.

YOU MUST HAVE BEEN THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS NOT SEEN THIS .I GUESS IF YOU SIT IN YOUR WINDOWS HOW DID YOU MISS THIS?THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR QUITE SOME TIME I NEVER YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET INVOLVED BUT GUESS WHAT WHEN YOU HAVE CHILDREN YOU CHILDREN SHOULD COME FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE GE HER PRIORITIES STRAIGHT.

I HAVE HAD A TOUGH TIME SITTING IN WINDOWS WHEN I GAVE IT A WHIRL

first off i said i DONT sit out my window.....yes and i do have children and MINE does come first....no one elses.....that must be what you people missed

HOW COULD THIS MOTHER ALLOW THIS JUVENILE TO DRINK AND TAKE ALL THESE DRUGS AND PARTY ALL WEEKEND WHILE THIS MOTHER IS AWAY WITH HER BOYFRIEND THIS JUVENVILE IS 15YEARS OF AGE THE PARTY THAT IS GOING ON THIS APA

• 2 weeks later...

[qall of you are a disgrace, its not the childs fault that she grew up in a bad home.. instead of talking about her, why cant all of you try to help the poor girl, she obviously has no one to look up to, no goals, nothing, why cant you be nice human beings and try to help her instead of saying, THANK GOD IM NOT RELATED TO HER!?!? HOLY CRAP THIS TOWN IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! U ALL ARE REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS HELP FOR THIS JUVENILE.ALL THROUGH THE TOWN OF HARRISON AND THE COUNTY OF HUDSON IS STILL HELP FOR HER.BUT THEN AGAIN YOU HAVE GOT TO WANT TO HELP YOUR SELF.I BLAME THE PARENT FOR ALLOWING THIS TO GO ON.NOW SHE IS NOT EVEN IN SCHOOL WHAT A DIAGRACE.SHE CAN GET THE HELP BUT IT FIRST MUST START WITH THE MOTHER HELPING HER CHILD.SHE HAS GOT TO GET HER PRIORITES STRAIGHT FOR ONE THING.HOME IS WHERE IT SHOULD START.

THIS JUVENILE HAS GOTTEN EVERYTHING SHE EVER WANTED.WHO IS TO BLAME THIS MOTHER IS TO BLAME.DO THEY WANT ANY HELP I DOUBT IT.THIS CHILD HAS BEEN OUT OF CONTROL SINCE THE AGE OF 14YEARS OF AGE.THIS

MOTHER COULD NOT HANDLE HER THEN AND FORGET ABOUT IT NOW.WHAT PARENT CHOOSES A BOYFRIEND AND LEAVES HER DAUGHTER IN THIS APARTMENT TO DO WHAT EVER SHE WANTS.IT IS TO LATE FOR THE DAUGHTER AND THIS MOTHER.SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN WATCHING WHO HER DAUGHTER WAS HANGING OUT THEY WERE PART OF THE PROBLEM NOT THE SOLUTION LIKE SHE THOUGHT.PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE JUVENILES.YOUR PRIORITES ARE MESSED UP FOR ONE.

THIS JUVENILE HAS GOTTEN EVERYTHING SHE EVER WANTED.WHO IS TO BLAME THIS MOTHER IS TO BLAME.DO THEY WANT ANY HELP I DOUBT IT.THIS CHILD HAS BEEN OUT OF CONTROL SINCE THE AGE OF 14YEARS OF AGE.THIS

MOTHER COULD NOT HANDLE HER THEN AND FORGET ABOUT IT NOW.WHAT PARENT CHOOSES A BOYFRIEND AND LEAVES HER DAUGHTER IN THIS APARTMENT TO DO WHAT EVER SHE WANTS.IT IS TO LATE FOR THE DAUGHTER AND THIS MOTHER.SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN WATCHING WHO HER DAUGHTER WAS HANGING OUT THEY WERE PART OF THE PROBLEM NOT THE SOLUTION LIKE SHE THOUGHT.PARENTS ARE  RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE JUVENILES.YOUR PRIORITES ARE MESSED UP FOR ONE.

Moderator.... Its plainly obvious that we know who this person is....We should be allowed to type her name, just like we do all of the public officials.. She is head of the Stalking/Bullsh*ting/Troublemaking club.. and we all know when she makes a post on here, because quite frankly.....its just plain obvious..

Archived