parking on the side streets

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

[b :ph34r::angry: ]what purpose are those stupid stickers for? just so the police dispatchers and records have our personal information? i never seen tickets issued to cars parked off main avenues. cars without stickers and cars with passes are totally ignored why is that? yet when i park on my street on thursday heaven forbid i'm two seconds late i get a sweeper ticket why is that traffic dept

next year you can forget i'm giving my personal information to a bunch of racist badturds

Guest Guest
[b :ph34r:  :ph34r: ]what purpose are those stupid stickers for? just so the police dispatchers and records have our personal information? i never seen tickets issued to cars parked off main avenues. cars without stickers and cars with passes are totally ignored why is that? yet when i park on my street on thursday heaven forbid i'm two seconds late i get a sweeper ticket why is that traffic dept

next year you can forget i'm giving my personal information to a bunch of racist badturds

LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE A TURD. :ph34r:

Guest guest
[b :ph34r:  :ph34r: ]what purpose are those stupid stickers for? just so the police dispatchers and records have our personal information? i never seen tickets issued to cars parked off main avenues. cars without stickers and cars with passes are totally ignored why is that? yet when i park on my street on thursday heaven forbid i'm two seconds late i get a sweeper ticket why is that traffic dept

Yea Rite You Make A Lot Of Sense.......You are just pissed off because You got a street cleaning ticket....If You were there when You were not supposed to be YOU DESERVE IT....

Guest Guest

Correct. Don't move your car get a ticket.

Street cleaning and unpaid parking meters is quick and easy revenue. But your point is well taken, that the same responsiveness should be applied to other areas as you state.

The parking stickers were originally put in place to discourage PATH commuters from parking on our streets. That has worked. However, if you take a quick inventory at night, there is a very good percentage of cars without Harrison stickers. There is also a good percentage without NJ plates or no plates at all.

The sticker program is necessary, but should be reevaluated to increase the time.

Guest Revenue Maker

The Traffic Bureau is responsible for issuing parking summon's. They have been decreased to 3 members, so there will be less tickets given out and less revenue for the town. Look for civilian meter maids in the future. THis will bring in more revenue at less cost and put the traffic Officers back on Patrol. There may be a retirement if that happens. They will still need a Sergeant in charge because the meter maids and crossing guards will have to be directed. Also towing records and auctions is very important and a police officer must handle that. Otherwise street cleaning and meter tickets are mundane issues and a civilian with 1 day training can be used. :rolleyes:

Guest Town Resident
The Traffic Bureau is responsible for issuing parking summon's. They have been decreased to 3 members, so there will be less tickets given out and less revenue for the town. Look for civilian meter maids in the future. THis will bring in more revenue at less cost and put the traffic Officers back on Patrol. There may be a retirement if that happens. They will still need a Sergeant in charge because the meter maids and crossing guards will have to be directed. Also towing records and auctions is very important and a police officer must handle that. Otherwise street cleaning and meter tickets are mundane issues and a civilian with 1 day training can be used. :D

Since there is hardly any parking, is it possible to give a ticket to someone who refuses to use their driveway and instead, parks their massive truck on the street, taking up more than one spot? He won't even let his tenants park in the driveway, which has enough room for two cars. Right now, there are 4 cars belonging to the landlord and tenants. Two houses went up on my street, I usually need to park 4 blocks away. I don't have a driveway. Is there some kind of ordinance for that?

Revenue Maker....want to try and explain that again please.

:lol::lol: hey just jump on a garbage truck ! you do not need a car! or a bus! njt will save money! harrison will have more garbage trucks than cars going through town anyway! trucks leaking hyd oil and droping garbage all over like back in the 50/60s ! pushing cars off the road" cuting off drivers in cars! parking ? ???ha ha ha ha kearny kicking harrisons ass all over !!! and santos gets the money! not you!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived