How Embarassing

Guest Harry Potter

Guest Harry Potter

This town council should be the laughing stock of the State.

This existing town council should be embarrassed.

They have no respect for the resident who vote them in.

THATS NOT RIGHT

They left the kids of Harrison with no field to play any sports.

THATS NOT RIGHT

The new field, is land that is/has/was CONTAMINATED, BUT WHO CARES.

THATS NOT RIGHT

The 331 homes, going to be put in is in a FLOOD ZONE, BUT WHO CARES.

THATS NOT RIGHT

Those condos were supposed to be built after flood walls were built, read the original master plan, BUT WHO CARES.

THATS NOT RIGHT

I blame every single council person, for not doing their job, trying to better Harrison, BUT WHO CARES that their not doing anything.

THATS NOT RIGHT

They want to take away 80+ homes who pay taxes, to put parking which pays no taxes. Raising the taxes residents will pay, BUT WHO CARES.

THATS NOT RIGHT

Our board of education wont put the new school on 1/3 of our town, which is a re-development zone, because the developers are heavy contributors to campaign funds, BUT WHO CARES.

THATS NOT RIGHT

The chairman of the board of education is on the re-development committee, he rather knock homes down then have a developer lose a few $$, BUT WHO CARES.

THATS NOT RIGHT

Our Mayor and his town council have moved the hours of town meetings to make it difficult for us to attend these meetings, BUT WHO CARES.

THATS NOT RIGHT

This town council has split into three groups, getting little to nothing accomplished, this Multi cultural fest was a disgrace and cost us a ton of money, BUT WHO CARES.

THATS NOT RIGHT

The Mayor doesn't own 1 square inch and pays no taxes, BUT WHO CARES.

THATS NOT RIGHT

Vote in a whole new slate 2006

This town will be left bancrupt and in horrible conditions while the mayor, pete higins and how many other council people will be out and at the shore house.

B) THAT AINT RIGHT

Guest Too Tall Johnson

Do you think you could do a better job Harry Potter?

State your real name and form your own line next year. I agree this town could use some change.

If I had to bet, I would say that you are the short man who was knocked off his thrown not too long ago. Go back to munchkin land, and enjoy the funds you stole from Harrison Fest. You're people have spoken, and they didn't speak on your behalf.

Guest Guest

This Mayor and council have given these developers tax breaks for ten years, where their taxes wont go up for ten years, while mine have gone up at least 35% in the last ten years.

That Aint Right

Guest Harry Potter
If I had to bet, I would say that you are the short man who was knocked off his thrown not too long ago. Go back to munchkin land, and enjoy the funds you stole from Harrison Fest. You're people have spoken, and they didn't speak on your behalf.
Don't bet on the Belmont this weekend, because your starting of 0-1, BUT WHO CARES.

THATS NOT RIGHT

State your real name and form your own line next year. I agree this town could use some change. State your real name and form your own line next year. I agree this town could use some change. State your real name and form your own line next year. I agree this town could use some change. BUT WHO CARES.

THATS NOT RIGHT

Go back to munchkin land, and enjoy the funds you stole from Harrison Fest.
It's a shame you believe the lies. Find out how much the Multi-Cultural fest made this year or last, then see if Milan could have shown a profit to pay for Christmas lights, paid for Senior activities, given out Turkeys with the money and more.......and still have stole money.

The lies are what make you say

I agree this town could use some change.
The fact that your taxes have gone up is due to the real theft stealing money...BUT WHO CARES.

THATS NOT RIGHT

Vote in a whole new slate 2006

Guest Guest

It seems like their should be some odds on the mayors race for 2006. Lets get some candidates then meet me at the ST*#@T Dept. oooooooo

. That AINT RIGHT

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Pete Higins Lied to the State Re-presenting the business owners and residents of the town of Harrison

BUT WHO CARES.

. THATS NOT RIGHT

A wealthy re-developer or 4 of them come before our Kids education and school stadium. Our mayor and Pete and the re-development committee, who is appointed by the Chairman Peter the lier and our Mayor the crook, this board should be ambarrassed for not stopping Pete. THATS NOT RIGHT

How come the Re-development is costing us so much money, since 1997 and the one getting paid the most is the Mayors Brother-inlaw??? wow

. . THATS NOT RIGHT

B)B)B):huh::oB):o:o

Guest FER;CPA
This Mayor and council have given these developers tax breaks for ten years, where their taxes wont go up for ten years, while mine have gone up at least 35% in the last ten years.

That Aint Right

It's called PILOTS.

Payments in leiu of taxes.

The Wall-Mart in Kearny will get them too.

Your taxes go up 40 % and they pay a flat fee way below that.

Everyone loves re-developement--

until they find out that they are going to pay for it--big time.

What sensible company is going to come to this dirt water town with the tax rate that it has?(The only saving grace is it's proximity to GSP,NJTP, and Route 280)--But in the long run , how much is that worth? Every other town in northern Jersey has that too. 20 years ago that was a sell--not now.

There has to be a deal.

Companys cant make money paying the taxes we do.

Guest Town Resident
It's called PILOTS.

Payments in leiu of taxes.

The Wall-Mart in Kearny will get them too.

Your taxes go up 40 % and they pay a flat fee way below that.

Everyone loves re-developement--

until they find out that they are going to pay for it--big time.

What sensible company is going to come to this dirt water town with the tax rate that it has?(The only saving grace is it's proximity to GSP,NJTP, and Route 280)--But in the long run , how much is that worth? Every other town in northern Jersey has that too. 20 years ago that was a sell--not now.

There has to be a deal.

Companys cant make money paying the taxes we do.

"That ain't right "?? IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT IT AIN'T RIGHT !! All that matters is the right people get greased.

Archived