Nick Landy for Mayor

Guest adriatic

Guest adriatic

Lets get rid of McD and elect a true harrison guy. Someone who cares about kids and the future of the town. Nick landy for Mayor!

Although Nick does a lot with the students from the high school (and I give him credit for it, because many of the teachers don't give a damn), what does he know about running a town?

Between Hinchcliffe, Millan and Landy, they will figure it out. At least they will not have their hands out asking for money from developers. Every green space in town has been taken away from the children. They are tearing down a stadium to build townhouses, massive developement for the benefit of who? Outside developers with big pockets and big envelopes. They want to tear down houses on the other end of town to expand schools that will be obsolete by the time they are built instead of using the redevelopment zone property to build a school campus as proposed by Millan. Landy, Hinchcliffe and Millan cannot do any worse. If they got together they could put together a ticket and sweep these guys out of office.

Guest Town Resident
nick landy for mayor will not get my vote. i cant still the landys period.

"I CANT STILL THE LANDYS PERIOD " ??!! What freakin language is spoken here ?? I hope you're not a product of the Harrison school system.

Guest Guest

B)

"I CANT STILL THE LANDYS PERIOD " ??!!  What freakin language is  spoken here ??  I hope you're not a product of the Harrison school system.

Must be a disgruntled?? ex-athlete who got kicked off the football team!!!

Guest Guest
B) i never played any sports for your information.nick landy for mayor i did not have to like him.landy will not gett my vote. :angry::angry:

Guest 2smart4u
B) i never played any sports for your information.nick landy for mayor i did not have to like him.landy will not gett my vote. :angry:  :angry:

Hey, so what if you didn't play sports. Smoke another joint, pop another can, and tune in South Park.

Guest Guest

:angry::angry:

B) i never played any sports for your information.nick landy for mayor i did not have to like him.landy will not gett my vote. :blink:  :blink:

Maybe a disgruntled spec. ed student of his, judging by the way you spell!!!!!!

Guest Kobayashi

I hear Nick is going to make a run at the Nathan's Hot Dog Contest. Better practice up because better I'm than ever this year.

Guest guest

nick landy for mayor i do not think so. another yes man what can he do for this do nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
I heard Troggy might consider running if the proper elements were in place.

Does he still have some school to go? It took him like 7 years of college to get his teaching degree...plus who will coddle the kids

Guest Guest

What took Nick 7 years would probably take you a life time. He graduated and recieved his degree, yet he still comes back to Harrison to teach and mentor kids. He's like a father to some and a friend to almost all the kids the get a chance to know him. Nick has a college degree point blank. Is this saying he can run a town no, but i know that his thoughts will be in the well being of the towns people. Nick and Hinchie running this town. Harrison would be a great place to live.

And just to respond to an early post about the kids not having a place to play. This is very true. The precious grass infront of the library can not be stepped on. God forbid someone treds on the green grass. Theres two basketball courts in town and well have you ever walked past them to see the fights that go on in side the court? Also theres a great turf field which is now the only place were kids can go play soccer, or at times football. The HS was forced to play its games all at the Double Diamond. Oh yea and by the way, The fields are not going to be ready by the time football season and soccer season comes along. Whats going on, this town is steam rolling towards disaster.

Nick and Hinch take it over, you have my household's votes.

Archived