FIRES IN THE HALLWAY AT K/C/

Guest GUEST

Guest GUEST

WHY? are these kids hanging out in the hallway of the kingsland courts and yesterday set a fire. the older kid is giving the younger kid matches and everything to cause this fire.get this piece of shit off the street he is 18 years old.no kid.first of all housing should enforce no hanging arround in the hallway.

Guest Guest

Can't you complain the housing board about 18 year olds hanging in the hallways and allegedly setting fires? Isn't the k/c governed by HUD?????

Why complain on this site? Complain to the people who will get something done for you. (hopefully)

Guest guest

housing really does not care maybe now that mike rodgers is taking over the rein maybe we will see some changes.these kids do not leave here the light cigarettes and firecrackers in these hallways this past week the fire department was called if they were in my building i would call and get someone by these tenants are not complaining. weed out the trash.

Guest Guest
housing really does not care maybe now that mike rodgers is taking over the rein  maybe we will see some changes.these  kids do not leave here the light cigarettes and firecrackers in these hallways this past week the fire department was called if they were in my building i would call and get someone by these tenants are not complaining. weed out the trash.

what trash, the whole complex is trailer park,we taxpayers provide for the shit that is walking around town.common practice look in the mirror and ask yourself, am i the typical waste of harrison living off the town while my baby's daddy globs down some more bitches to call his own. while the used scary bitches house child molsters and any drug dealing pimp to call their own and move in with.some even move in their married so called friend, hell kc has all types........**** ** **** *** ** **** town worker with town workers that's special housing :lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest guest

bull shit to the taxpayers of harrison there are some good tenants in here and then again there are some that are bad you cant blame the bad apples for the all the tenants who cares what they live with that is housing problem. to you as a tax payer we all are not drug addicts, and child molesters they know who they .

Guest Guest
what trash, the whole complex is trailer park,we taxpayers provide for the shit that is walking around town.common practice look in the mirror and ask yourself, am i the typical waste of harrison living off the town while my baby's daddy globs down some more bitches to call his own. while the used scary bitches house child molsters and any drug dealing pimp to call their own and move in with.some even move in their married so called friend, hell kc has all types........**** ** **** *** ** ****  town worker with town workers that's special housing :lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

YEAH, and you sound like a productive member of society....

Archived