OUT OF CONTROL SPENDING PART 2

Michael Hinchcliffe

AS YOU COULD SEE BY THE PREVIOUS LIST, DESPITE BEING A DISTRESSED CITY, MAYOR MCDONOUGH CONTINUES TO UP THE LEGAL FEES AND SALARIES PORTION OF THE TOWN BUDGET. KEEP IN MIND THAT MONEY IS ALLOCATED FOR BOTH SALARIES AND FEES. IT ALSO SEEMS THAT THE MAYORS RIGHT HAND MAN AND MAJOR CONTRIBUTER REAPS MOST OF THE BENEFIT.

HOW IS IT THAT MAYOR MCDONOUGH CONTINUES TO LET HARRISON BE THA DUMPING GROUND FOR THE COUNTIES DISGRACED POLITICAL PLAYERS. IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY MR. MURRAY WAS INVOLVED IN SOME QUESTIONABLE PRACTICES IN HOBOKEN NOT TOO LONG AGO.(WHEN I FIND THESE ARTICLES I WILL SHARE THEM WITH YOU.) MY ADVICE TO THE MAYOR IS TO SAVE THE TON A HALF MILLION DOLLARS AND PUT FAITH IN THE PEOPLE HE HIRED TO NEGOTIATE CONTRACTS AND HANDLE THE TOWNS LEGAL ISSUES.

Guest Guest

Michael (if this is you?)... don't know you but right ideas, wrong agenda, wrong forum. If serious I need to contact you and we need to talk. You have to stop the "corrupt" word though . It is a very serious accusation. Also, stop with the spending stuff. Every town has a budget and the 50K, 100K, or even 150K items you mention are the least worries. Is cutting that or eliminating a few jobs the answer. NO! Concerned with people getting a job thru "favors"? Isn't that a part of politics. Even GW gets to pick his cabinet (approved of course, but same pretense). Now when you're ready to talk, let me know.. big steps ahead.

Michael (if this is you?)... don't know you but right ideas, wrong agenda, wrong forum. If serious I need to contact you and we need to talk. You have to stop the "corrupt" word though .  It is a very serious accusation. Also, stop with the spending stuff. Every town has a budget and the 50K, 100K, or even 150K items you mention are the least worries. Is cutting that or eliminating a few jobs the answer. NO! Concerned with people getting a job thru "favors"? Isn't that a part of politics. Even GW gets to pick his cabinet (approved of course, but same pretense).  Now when you're ready to talk, let me know.. big steps ahead.

WHY WOULD SOMEONE BELIEVE THAT I WOULD SIT BY AND LET SOMEONE USE MY NAME ON THIS SITE. YES, IT IS ME. IN RESPONSE TO YOUR ENTRY, THIS FORUM IS A PERFECT STARTING POINT AND SOMETIMES ACCUSATIONS NEED TO BE MADE TO EFFECT CHANGE. POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS ARE A WAY OF LIFE IN POLITICS. HOWEVER, ON THE SCALE AT WHICH IT IS BEING DONE IN HARRISON WITH NO REGARD FOR ITS RESIDENTS IS DISGUSTING. ESPECIALLY WHEN THOSE JOBS ARE GIVEN TO SECURE YOUR POLITICAL FUTURE. IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME HOW CAN YOU QUESTION MY AGENDA. ONE MORE THING, I DON'T KNOW YOU, THEREFORE I CAN NOT CONTACT YOU. IF YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME, FEEL FREE TO DO SO.

AyYy, I DONT KNOW BOUT EVERYONE ELSE...BUT I SAY MICHAEL HINCHCLIFFE FOR MAYOR!!!!ITS TIME FOR A CHAGE AND THIS GUY GOT THE RIGHT IDEA. HOWS THIS SOUND "TIME FOR HICHCLIFFE NO MORE MISFITS" YEA, YEA, I LIKE THAT. :blink:

Guest 2smart4u
AyYy, I DONT KNOW BOUT EVERYONE ELSE...BUT I SAY MICHAEL HINCHCLIFFE FOR MAYOR!!!!ITS TIME FOR A CHAGE AND THIS GUY GOT THE RIGHT IDEA. HOWS THIS SOUND "TIME FOR HICHCLIFFE NO MORE MISFITS" YEA, YEA, I LIKE THAT. :blink:

Wow, that good !! Did you stay up all night thinking it up ??

Guest Town Resident
WHY WOULD SOMEONE BELIEVE THAT I WOULD SIT BY AND LET SOMEONE USE MY NAME ON THIS SITE. YES, IT IS ME. IN RESPONSE TO YOUR ENTRY, THIS FORUM IS A PERFECT STARTING POINT AND SOMETIMES ACCUSATIONS NEED TO BE MADE TO EFFECT CHANGE. POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS ARE A WAY OF LIFE IN POLITICS. HOWEVER, ON THE SCALE AT WHICH IT IS BEING DONE IN HARRISON WITH NO REGARD FOR ITS RESIDENTS IS DISGUSTING. ESPECIALLY WHEN THOSE JOBS ARE GIVEN TO SECURE YOUR POLITICAL FUTURE. IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME HOW CAN YOU QUESTION MY AGENDA. ONE MORE THING, I DON'T KNOW YOU, THEREFORE I CAN NOT CONTACT YOU. IF YOU FEEL YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME, FEEL FREE TO DO SO.

" Why would someone believe that I would sit by and let someone use my name on this site. Yes, it is me" ?? GOOD GRIEF !! That has to be the most idiotic statement I've ever read in this forum.

Guest Guest
Wow,  that good !!  Did you stay up all night thinking it up ??

WELL FIRST I WANTED TO GET IN THE HARRISON FRAME OF MIND TO THINK OF THAT SO I SNORTED BUCKET FULL OF COKE AND SHIT I STILL HAVNT SLEPT...YEA BABYYY HINCHE FOR MAYOR

Guest 2smart4u
WELL FIRST I WANTED TO GET IN THE HARRISON FRAME OF MIND TO THINK OF THAT SO I SNORTED BUCKET FULL OF COKE AND SHIT I STILL HAVNT SLEPT...YEA BABYYY HINCHE FOR MAYOR

Your immaturity and lack of education is obvious in your postings. My guess is you never got beyond high school. Go pop another can, smoke a little weed, and waste away, dirtbag.

Archived