Harrison PBA

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The ex-president and current president have sold out again to get their day positions while the rest of us suckers work around the clock. We elected them and should be the ones to take them down by voting them out. Kid Glass Jaw gets no sympathy for hitting the deck from from an ex-Sarge (muscleman) at the Christmas party and the other guy has hooks in high places. Lets put in grievances and stop the runaway train. Maybe the new Chief Trucillo will see things differently given their history of abusing him. Good Luck.

Guest PBA Loyalist

Yea, the dynamic duo sold out the rest of the PBA to get their present positions. EM got a steady day tour after he went to the PC's house for a session. and DD got a day Detective Bureau position after he went and had a private session with the Mayor. Meanwhile, 31 of us are still working around the clock. Lets all go to the next PBA meeting and voice our displeasure. As for the new Chief, lets hope they have a test and whoever comes out on top gets the job. We don't want some bookie making the choice. :(:o:(:angry:

Guest PBA Member
Yea, the dynamic duo sold out the rest of the PBA to get their present positions. EM got a steady day tour after he went to the PC's house for a session. and DD got a day Detective Bureau position after he went and had a private session with the Mayor. Meanwhile, 31 of us are still working around the clock. Lets all go to the next PBA meeting and voice our displeasure. As for the new Chief, lets hope they have a test and whoever comes out on top gets the job. We don't want some bookie making the choice. :(  :o  :(  :angry:

Well if you came to a meeting you would be able to speak your mind. It seems like either you are a disgruntled FOP member who probably loves the shift work, and wants to die soon or you just are a miserable prick!!!!!!!! The meetings are posted on the board, and if you are a PBA member why don't you attend. It seems like the same brothers attend all the time. If you did attend maybe you could open your mouth and voice your concerns and complaints there instead of on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

wHAT DO YOU MEAN SPEAK MY MIND AT THE MEETING. aS YOU SAID, THE SAME GUYS ALWAYS ATTEND THE MEETINGS AND ARE A CLIQUE. aNYONE WHO IS NOT IN THEIR CLIQUE GETS VOTED DOWN. tHE pba HAS BEEN IN THE POLUTICIANS POCKETS FOR MANY YEARS AND THE RECENT TRANSFERS OF TOP pba OFFICIALS SHOWS WHO THEY ARE LOYAL TO. yOU THINK THE cHIEF CARES ABOUT YOURE NEW PROPOSAL. hE JUST BLOWS SMOKE UP YOUR ASS, TELLS YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HERE, AND THEN YOU GET NOTHING. hE'S BIDING HIS TIME UNTIL mAY 31 WHEN HE RETIRES AND GETS HIS BIG PAYOUT. :o:rolleyes::angry::(

Guest Guest
wHAT DO YOU MEAN SPEAK MY MIND AT THE MEETING. aS YOU SAID, THE SAME GUYS ALWAYS ATTEND THE MEETINGS AND ARE A CLIQUE. aNYONE WHO IS NOT IN THEIR CLIQUE GETS VOTED DOWN. tHE pba HAS BEEN IN THE POLUTICIANS POCKETS FOR MANY YEARS AND THE RECENT TRANSFERS OF TOP pba OFFICIALS SHOWS WHO THEY ARE LOYAL TO. yOU THINK THE cHIEF CARES ABOUT YOURE NEW PROPOSAL. hE JUST BLOWS SMOKE UP YOUR ASS, TELLS YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HERE, AND THEN YOU GET NOTHING. hE'S BIDING HIS TIME UNTIL mAY 31 WHEN HE RETIRES AND GETS HIS BIG PAYOUT. :o  :rolleyes:  :angry:  :(

Wow I hope your not in the PBA it sounds like you have had lesson's with the FOP president (DR). Your grammar and spelling in your last post are foul!!!!!!!!!!! stick to your day job je**off!!!!!!!!!! If you are a PBA member I hope to see you at the meeting this week.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest EEEEEEEEE
Wow I hope your not in the PBA it sounds like you have had lesson's with the FOP president (DR). Your grammar and spelling in your last post are foul!!!!!!!!!!!  stick to your day job je**off!!!!!!!!!!  If you are a PBA member I hope to see you  at the meeting this week.

KOTW Note:  The above post was edited for content.

Hey PBA tuff guy, it appears that you have bad feelings towards the FOP and it's president. So I take it that you are just a follower who is sitting back watching the executive board of the PBA get what they want ,while you get nothing.

Is it true they even tried to get raises for themselves, and if not for the quick action of the FOP president they would have gotten it

That alone deserves thanks to the FOP President

So before you mock anyone ,better check yourself , intelligence is lacking

PS: Do you attend the meetings

Guest Guest

The PBA should insist that a test be held for Police Chief and that the number 1 candidate gets the job. There is a rumor going around that the Mayor wants to make the Junior Captain Police Director.

Guest Guest
The PBA should insist that a test be held for Police Chief and that the number 1 candidate gets the job. There is a rumor going around that the Mayor wants to make the Junior Captain Police Director.

I don't think the Town will make the mistake again of saying whoever comes out #1 will get the job; that cost them a lot of money and grief last time a test was given.

Guest Guest
Hey PBA tuff guy,  it appears that you have bad feelings towards the FOP and it's president. So I take it that you are just a follower who is sitting back watching the executive board of the PBA get what they want ,while you get nothing.

Is it true they even tried to get raises for themselves, and if not for the quick action of the FOP president they would have gotten it

That alone deserves thanks to the FOP President 

So before you mock anyone ,better check yourself , intelligence is lacking

PS: Do you attend the meetings

I do attend the meetings and I remember the president resigning because of the field training officer situation in the contract and for not getting promoted.

DR did not have any impact on that, he was just crying about losing his sick days. Does he realize that unlimited sick is a great benefit to have. I guess not because he NEVER gets sick. Wake up and realize that the PBA is running the show and not the FLOP!

PS: I do not hear the bosses in the FOP complaining about the BIG raises they got.

Guest Guest

THE BIG MISTAKE THE MAYOR MADE LAST TIME WAS PICKING JIMMY D AS THE POLICE CHAIRMAN. WITH HIS ALTERNATE LIFESTYLE HE WAS EASILY COMPROMISED BY THE PBA BOYS DURING LATE NIGHT VISITS OVER HIS HOUSE. JUST ASK HIS FORMER BOYFRIEND WHAT WENT ON. NOW ITS TIME TO PICK A NEW CHIEF. ALL OF THEM ARE QUALIFIED, HOLD THE TEST AND MAKE THE TOP ONE. :lol::lol:

Guest Top Gun

If thats the case, lets not make # 1 on the Captain's test. Lets make # 4, he is a Harrison resident and a veteran, so you can skip a couple to make him. What about that PEA BRAIN Associates aka PBA. :lol:;):D

OR better then that, make him the Police Director.

Guest one who knows

F- FUNKY

O- ODOR

P-POLICE

NAH! THAT ONLY APPLIES TO THE PRESIDENT **** HOW ABOUT THIS ONE

F-F***ING

O-ODD

P-PEOPLE

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

FOP

Followers of propaganda

Fans of politicians

Formation of peons

Flunkies on patrol

First ones pissed

Flock of pigeons

Fear of PBA

Finally out of power

Formidable opponets past

Fazed out program ( creative license on the spelling, cute huh!)

Need I go on ? I think you get my point.

Archived