Redevlopement

Guest STUDENT

Guest STUDENT

HARRISON. THE TOWN IS LOCATED 15 MINUTES FROM NEW YORK CITY. IT HAS PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION (PATH) WHICH COSTS $1.50 TO GET TO MANHATTAN. ALTHOUGH YEARS OF FRIVOLITY WITHIN THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT HAS TAKEN ITS TOLL, THE INFRASTRUCTURE CAN SUPPORT LARGE SCALE DEVELOPMENT. ABOUT FIFTEEN YEARS AGO HOBOKEN AND HARRISON WERE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME TYPES OF COMMUNITIES. HOBOKEN HAS DEVELOPED. HARRISON HAS DECLINED. THERE ARE MANY REASONS. THE MAIN REASON IS THE LEADERSHIP. THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT IS FULL OF IDIOTS, WHO LACK VISION, INTELLIGENCE AND DETERMINATION. THEY ARE CONTENT TO SUBSIDE WITHOUT GROWTH. THE LEADERS, MOST NOTABLY, THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL, ARE WORTHLESS. THE TOWN NEEDS YOUNG, INTELLIGENT AND EDUCATED INDIVIDUALS WHO POSSESS THE NECESSARY SKILLS TO DEVELOP A COMMUNITY. UNFORTUNATELY ANYONE WITH A BRAIN LEAVES AND DOES NOT LOOK BACK. I CALL FOR THE MAYOR'S RESIGNATION. THE STATE OR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD TAKE OVER. THE LEADERS ARE PREVENTING DEVELOPMENT. HIGGINS AND COMPANY DO NOT POSSES THE SOPHISTICATION TO MAKE A CHANGE. THE ONLY ANSWER IS TO THROW EVERYONE OUT (STARTING WITH MR AND MRS0*******) AND START FROM SCRATCH. THE LEADERS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. THE MAYOR IS A PLUMBER. PLEASE GO PLUM AND LEAVE REDEVELOPMENT FOR EDUCATED PEOPLE.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Teacher

Dear Student,

You get an "F" for this essay. You need to back up your claims with proof, otherwise they mean nothing. When you get into high school I'll help you develop your writing skills, you'll need them in the real world.

In the meantime, I'd like to give you a word of advice; lay off the kool-aid.

Dear Student,

You get an "F" for this essay. You need to back up your claims with proof, otherwise they mean nothing. When you get into high school I'll help you develop your writing skills, you'll need them in the real world.

Thank you very much for your constructive criticism. Please edit my first draft and provide me with your comments. It appears that you are knowledgeable about writing, including usage and sentence structure. Please provide me with a copy of your work experience and educational background. I would love to discuss your life experiences. I am glad that individuals, such as yourself, take the time to educate the youth of America. Thanks again.

STUDENT

P.S. You could not teach of dog to take a sh_t?

Dear Student,

TRY THIS VERSION YOU RETARD:

I give you an "F" for this essay. You failed to support your claims with facts. As a consequence, your essay is merely an opinion. When you start high school, I will attempt to assit you with the development of your writing skills. I believe that the ability to write is extremely important and will help you succeed in the business world. In the interim, please understand that the citizens of Harrison are unable to change their ways.

Real World: Please explain why you believe you are qualified to provide advice and list your education background and work experience so that I decide whether to listen to your ramblings.

Archived