Rumble At The Board Of Education

Guest Fight Fan

i think it's going to be judgement day not only for the boe but also for diaz. he has been at every board meeting and acted like a azz there just to be a thorn in their sides. I love to watch the boe squirm just like everybody else but again why is diaz really running and what is his agenda? He made alot of accusations back in june and took his money and ran and didn't care who he hurt in the process. I frankly got no use for diaz or what he stands for. He certainly is not a man of morals or values. The only thing that keeps getting him in trouble is his big mouth. It maybe time to investigate him as well as the rest of the corupt boe. The dirty ones will pay for what they are doing and the clean ones will remain on the boe. They aren't all bad and some of them do have morals and values. diaz wasn't fit to run washington school he isn't fit to run a newark school and he sure isn't fit to sit on the boe. but if i know diaz if he don't win he will turn this into another racial thing and say the town is against him because he is spanish. I think he really needs to grow up and shut up!

• 1 month later...
Guest Kearny Resident
Expose this bum Bert and let the public know what this guy is all about.

Why is there so much on Bert? I would like to know what happened to D.S.? How come everything is so hush hush? I think we should just get rid of them all and start new. It is a shame that the good ones suffer for the bad ones but hey now who do we trust? Just like the girls from the KHS softball team, the good kids now suffer for the bad ones. What a way to represent yourself, your school, and your parents. SHAME SHAME.

Guest Guest

I think it's time for a change in the boe. All voters come out and vote 1,2,3 they are the best people for the job. Let's get rid of stevenson and sgalia once and for all and have the boe finally working for the kids of all the schools.

Guest Guestimate
I think it's time for a change in the boe.  All voters come out and vote 1,2,3 they are the best people for the job.  Let's get rid of stevenson and sgalia once and for all and have the boe finally working for the kids of all the schools.

I can understand that people have issues with Stevenson, but what is it that bothers you about Sgalia? He is probably the hardest working BOE member. He is one of the driving forces behind Project Graduation, which would have colapsed this year with out his efforts. So, please tell me how he is not "working for the kids"?

Also, do these "1,2,3" people have names and any solid ideas on how to go about "working for the kids"?

Guest Guest
I can understand that people have issues with Stevenson, but what is it that bothers you about Sgalia?  He is probably the hardest working BOE member.  He is one of the driving forces behind Project Graduation, which would have colapsed this year with out his efforts.  So, please tell me how he is not "working for the kids"?

Also, do these "1,2,3" people have names and any solid ideas on how to go about "working for the kids"?

I would like to reply to this as a parent of a former graduate of KHS and still has children attending. Kearny High is one of the finest public schools I have seen. The teachers all seem to helpful and caring. Project Graduation is the best thing they could have come up with. It was a fun filled nite for the graduates and it kept them safe. I hope that it does not collapse as mentioned. If it was Sgalia that did the work to keep Project Graduation alive. Congratulations to him and lets keep this person on the BOE. We need alot more people who want to do for the kids and not themselves. I have seen and know some of the people on the BOE that are there for benefits to themselves and family members. Get rid of D.S for he is nothing but a fake.

Guest PTA PARENT

JOE SAGALIA IS JUST LIKE STEVENSON A FAKE HE JUST GIVES EVERYBODY WHAT THEY WANT TO HERE AND THEN TAKES CREDIT FOR IT. ITS A SHAME THAT PEOPLE DON'T SEE THREW THESE PEOPLE. LETS MAKE CHANGE BY VOTING FOR PEOPLE THINK FOR US AND NOT FOR THEMSELVES!!!

Guest Guest
JOE SAGALIA IS JUST LIKE STEVENSON A FAKE HE JUST GIVES EVERYBODY WHAT THEY WANT TO HERE AND THEN TAKES CREDIT FOR IT. ITS A SHAME THAT PEOPLE DON'T SEE THREW THESE PEOPLE. LETS MAKE CHANGE BY VOTING FOR PEOPLE THINK FOR US AND NOT FOR THEMSELVES!!!

I recommend you get a tutor for your children. Please don't help them with their English and spelling youself.

Guest Guestimate

Stop yelling.

Also, why are you constantly using different names? Do you think that people believe it is someone new yelling at us each time.

That is my last request regarding the yelling. While I have been openminded about changes being made on the BOE I am really being turned off by you and your antics. "1,2,3" is quickly losing my support and a good number of votes that I can influence.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Washington School Parent

Mr. Diaz please for the sake of our children make the public aware of what is going on in our schools. Expose Stevenson and Sagalia.

Archived