Sex Offender Living In The K/courts

Guest guest_Guest

Guest guest_Guest

why is there a sex offender living in the k/courts with all the kids in that building how can we were never notified about him living there i thought we had the right to know.

Guest GUEST_Guest
WHO IS THE SEX OFFENDER - PLEASE LET EVERYONE NO?

THIS SEX OFFENDER LIVES IN APT #*** IN THE ****** IS SUPPOSED TO BE REGISTERED IN HARRISON AND WE WERE SUPPOSE TO KNOW.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest GUEST_Guest
WHO IS THE SEX OFFENDER - PLEASE LET EVERYONE NO?

THIS SEX OFFENDER TURNS MY STOMACH TO KNOW WE LIVE IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD. I UNDERSTAND HE WAS LIVING WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND WHO WAS A ****** ******** ******. ASK HER FRIEND **** ***** ******* ***** BY THE NAME OF **** ******* WHO IS ALWAYS IN HER HOUSE WHO NEVER KNOWS ANYTHING OR SEES ANYTHING BUT DOT NEVER SEEMS TO MISS .SHE WENT ALL OVER WITH THEM WAS SHE NOT AFRAID I GUESS NOT. **** OPEN YOUR EYES BECAUSE WE OPENED OUR EYES. YOU HAVE GRANDCHILDREN

OF THEM.

OH **** CAN YOU SEE IF YOU CAN PLEASE LET ME KNOW I DO NOT THINK YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Be very carefull with that type of information if you use it in the wrong way the law is on the sex offenders side so watch how you go about the things that you may have in mind it could land you in jail insted of the sex offender

Guest guest_Guest
Be very carefull with that type of information if you use it in the wrong way the law is on the sex offenders side so watch how you go about the things that you may have in mind it could land you in jail insted of the sex offender

they have crackheads and cocaineheads in the k/c/courts with all the other trash

weed out the bad and put some good tenants in these apts. maybe someone that is needy.

why is there a sex offender living in the k/courts with all the kids in that building how can we were never notified about him living there i thought we had the right to know.

<_< We have Crack Heads and Cocaine addicts all over Harrison, not just in one location.

• 2 months later...

Archived