How About That Snow Removal

Guest Slip Slidin away

Guest Slip Slidin away

I thought the town did a wonderful job removeing the snow. Streets are clear and everything is moveing. See what the tax increase gets you. It's worth the money,wouldn't you agree? Glad I don't live in Harrison. B):o

I thought the town did a wonderful job removeing the snow. Streets are clear and everything is moveing. See what the tax increase gets you. It's worth the money,wouldn't you agree? Glad I don't live in Harrison. B):o

Where do you live? Obviously NOT in Kearny. The roads are/were horrible. The snow stopped on Sunday & most streets haven't even been touched. You must live on a main street that has high traffic. That's the only way the streets were cleaned. I didn't see 1 (one) snow plow out at all. Total disgrace!

I drive a school bus, and driving my kids home is tough enough! But at 6:00 pm, with no place for cars to go, it's a nightmare! I hope a fire truck doesn't need to get down any of these streets! Then you call D.P.W. and they have no plans to clean curb to curb town wide! What do we have street cleaning for? All I know is that when Jin Waller was in charge, things looked better. This BOOB now is USELESS!!!

I drive a school bus, and driving my kids home is tough enough! But at 6:00 pm, with no place for cars to go, it's a nightmare! I hope a fire truck doesn't need to get down any of these streets! Then you call D.P.W. and they have no plans to clean curb to curb town wide! What do we have street cleaning for? All I know is that when Jin Waller was in charge, things looked better. This BOOB now is USELESS!!!

All you ever got from Waller was "Uh, oh, well uh, uh, maybe, uh, if, uh".

All you ever got from Waller was "Uh, oh, well uh, uh, maybe, uh, if, uh".

You were lucky you got that..that's why he got promoted.

Archived