Why all the "Behind the Scene Deals"?

Guest Non-McDonough Supporter (BSD)

Guest Non-McDonough Supporter (BSD)

Why doesn't McDonough already televise the town meetings?

You fans of McDonough might be able to answer this for me. He just tells me he's looking into it.

Then non of the development plans would be a surprise.

Guest Guest

You fans of McDonough might be able to answer this for me.  He just tells me he's looking into it.

what is the problem with you always about putting town meetings on tv. why not be more concerned with attending these meetings, this way you can respond to the issues in person. if your are that concerned you will make an effort to be there. this way you can't hide and B**ch like you do here on this site. take those balls off the shelf and make a stand. watching the meeting on tv just is another way these couch potatos to get a bigger ass.............. and i'm sure that the public would tire of watching these meetings and turn the channel to "next american hero" or some other show that would be more entertaining............the public is very fickeled and would loose interest, if they have a brain......

Guest Guest

You fans of McDonough might be able to answer this for me.  He just tells me he's looking into it.

This has all the signs of being written by our latest member of the town council from the 2nd ward. I've seen him many times in front of his illigal developement on the Blvd. He is pushing this TV coverage thing so much that it make one think that is there a businnes deal in the works with some special benifits for ones self ? He who protest to much must have something to hide ? Or does he think that this will qualify him as a litgitmate councilperson. He will never get the respect he wants because he is not honest and makes his own rules be cause it suites his purpose.

Guest Guest
QUOTE(Non-McDonough Supporter (BSD) @ Jun 1 2007, 08:45 AM)

This has all the signs of being written by our latest member of the town council from the 2nd ward. I've seen him many times in front of his illigal developement on the Blvd. He is pushing this TV coverage thing so much that it make one think that is there a businnes deal in the works with some special benifits for ones self ? He who protest to much must have something to hide ? Or does he think that this will qualify him as a litgitmate councilperson. He will never get the respect he wants because he is not honest and makes his own rules be cause it suites his purpose.

Don't you know it doesn't come from Stevie my boy, but you help me prove the point.

You wouldn't have to be skeptical, if it were televised and repeatedly shown on TV.

We would all know the truth, of what happened on the BLVD.

Guest Next American Hero!
what is the problem with you always about putting town meetings on tv. why not be more concerned with attending these meetings, this way you can respond to  the issues in person.  if your are that concerned you will make an effort to be there. this way you can't hide and B**ch like you do here on this site. take those balls off the shelf and make a stand.  watching the meeting on tv just is another way these couch potatos to get a bigger ass.............. and i'm sure that the public would tire of watching these meetings and turn the channel to "next american hero" or some other show that would be more entertaining............the public is very fickeled and would loose interest, if they have a brain......

How big is your ass! Have you made a difference in the Town politics or am I wasting my time responding to Mohagony's Secretary on the third floor of " Paradise Lost " I'll wait for you after Mass Tomorrow, where I watch all the Pillars of the Community receive the Blessing of the Lord, to safeguard their stealing for another week! Enjoy them next week at Harrison fleece!

Guest BlueTideBacker
This has all the signs of being written by our latest member of the town council from the 2nd ward.  I've seen him many times in front of his illigal developement on the Blvd.  He is pushing this TV coverage thing so much that it make one think that  is there a businnes deal in the works with some special benifits for ones self ?  He who protest to much must have something to hide ? Or does he think that this will qualify him as a litgitmate councilperson.  He will never get the respect he wants because he is not honest and makes his own rules be cause it suites his purpose.

There are 8 grammatical errors in the above paragraph. Let's hope this clown is not a member of the town council.

Guest Guest
There are 8 grammatical errors in the above  paragraph.  Let's hope this clown is not a member of the town council.

just as long as the thought gets through is all that counts, this is not english class A$$holet's a soap box on line so we all can't vent our opinions , we do not get extra credit for puntuation or correct spelling.

Guest Guest
There are 8 grammatical errors in the above  paragraph.  Let's hope this clown is not a member of the town council.

Try saying something substancial about the comment or about the fact that the new 2nd ward coucilman is a real losser and harrison does not stand to gain any improvement with his being a member of the council, his plan is to under minded anything positive by supporting any other canidates against the current administration just to avoid his legal headachs with the town. His game is always about him and what he wants , don't be fooled by his distracting laments.

Guest Guest
Try saying something substancial about the comment or about the fact that the new 2nd ward coucilman is a real losser and harrison does not stand to gain any improvement with his being a member of the council, his plan is to under minded anything positive by supporting any other canidates against the current administration  just to avoid his legal headachs with the town. His game is always about him and what he wants , don't be fooled by his distracting laments.

Having known Stevie Boy for a long time, I've believe anything. I've been trying to rent one of his illegal arpartments without adequate parking. I call the number listed, but no one answera, he must be in Belmar at his summer Mansion!

Guest BlueTideBacker
Try saying something substancial about the comment or about the fact that the new 2nd ward coucilman is a real losser and harrison does not stand to gain any improvement with his being a member of the council, his plan is to under minded anything positive by supporting any other canidates against the current administration  just to avoid his legal headachs with the town. His game is always about him and what he wants , don't be fooled by his distracting laments.

There are 6 grammatical errors in the above paragraph, 8 in the last posting. You're an embarrassment to the Harrison school system.

Guest Guest
There are 6 grammatical errors in the above paragraph, 8 in the last posting. You're an embarrassment to the Harrison school system.

See if there are any grammatical errors here, GO F*****ATE THYSELF !!! You still miss the message , no wonder this town is falling apart ,your concerned about someones spelling and punctionation and you don't address the real concerns of the public, open your eyes and close the spelling book.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest guest
what is the problem with you always about putting town meetings on tv. why not be more concerned with attending these meetings, this way you can respond to  the issues in person.  if your are that concerned you will make an effort to be there. this way you can't hide and B**ch like you do here on this site. take those balls off the shelf and make a stand.  watching the meeting on tv just is another way these couch potatos to get a bigger ass.............. and i'm sure that the public would tire of watching these meetings and turn the channel to "next american hero" or some other show that would be more entertaining............the public is very fickeled and would loose interest, if they have a brain......

DOES KY. EN. and a majority of the local towns listed in the local Obcerver, televize or non-televize their town hall meetings? If YES, then join em', if not, then there's no immediate rush.

Guest Guest
See if there are any grammatical errors here, GO F*****ATE THYSELF !!!        You still miss the message , no wonder this town is falling apart ,your concerned about someones spelling and punctionation and you don't address the real concerns of the public,  open your eyes and close the spelling book.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I love it, "punctionation". Is this Little Carmine from the Sopranos? Are you caught up in a stagmire? :angry:

Guest Guest
DOES KY.  EN. and a majority of the local towns listed in the local Obcerver, televize or non-televize their town hall meetings?  If YES, then join em', if not, then there's no immediate rush.

Kearny does, NA is starting.