May 3, 4, and 5, 2007

Curtain: 8:00pm

Tickets:

$5.00-Seniors/Students

$7.00-Adults

COME OUT AND SUPPORT THE DRAMA CLUB!

Guest parent of a senior cast member

:)

THE SHOW WAS EXCELLLENT ALOT OF WORK AND LONG HOURS BUT IT PAYED AND EVERYONE DID A GREAT JOB.AND GOOD LUCK TO THE LL SENIORS WHO ARE CONTINUING THERE EDUCATION DRAMA CLUB IS LOSING 11 SENIOR MEMBERS GREAT JOB TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Board of Education

THE SHOW WAS EXCELLLENT ALOT OF WORK AND LONG HOURS BUT IT PAYED AND EVERYONE DID A GREAT JOB.AND GOOD LUCK TO THE LL SENIORS WHO ARE CONTINUING THERE  EDUCATION DRAMA CLUB IS LOSING 11 SENIOR MEMBERS GREAT JOB TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were our complimentary tickets left at the High School Box Office? Was not aware of the performances, did anyone video tape the performance? What faculty members are responsible for the PR work for the shows?

Board President

Guest Guest

OBVIOUSLY QUOTES FROM PARENTS.....gets worse every year!! the only one to be missed is the girl that already has a future singing. We should have seen more of her. The lead should have been hers. Obvious favorites in these shows. Well now we all know what all the HHS misfits do for fun.

THE SHOW WAS EXCELLLENT ALOT OF WORK AND LONG HOURS BUT IT PAYED AND EVERYONE DID A GREAT JOB.AND GOOD LUCK TO THE LL SENIORS WHO ARE CONTINUING THERE  EDUCATION DRAMA CLUB IS LOSING 11 SENIOR MEMBERS GREAT JOB TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
OBVIOUSLY QUOTES FROM PARENTS.....gets worse every year!!  the only one to be missed is the girl that already has a future singing.  We should have seen more of her.  The lead should have been hers.  Obvious favorites in these shows.  Well now we all know what all the HHS misfits do for fun.

Yeah, they sit home and do nothing but type stupid $hit about kids who are doing something positive and productive with their lives. Those kids worked very hard and deserve to be recognized for their efforts. Not cut-up by the likes of you! This is why the kids are hangin around and getting into trouble. They get knocked down for doing the wronge thing and now, they are even getting bashed when doing something good for themselves and others. Its no wonder the majority of them act the way they do. They cant make anyone happy so why bother, is the attitude most of them have and its because of people like you.

To the HHS Drama Club: You kids did a GREAT JOB with your production, and I hope you will all keep up the good work!!!! And to all of you who are graduating this year, Good Luck in the future and you surely will be missed! ;)

Guest parent of a drama club member

FIRST OF ALL THIS DRAMA SHOW WAS ALOT OF WORK AND LONG HOURS AND WHERE DO YOU GET OFF CALLING THESE KIDS OF THE HHS DRAMA CLUB MISFITS LETS SEE IF YOU OR YOUR CHILDREN CAN DO WHAT OUR CHILDREN HAVE DONE FOR 4YEARS PLUS.PLAY SPORTS AND KEEP UP WITH THERE SCHOOL WORK TO BOOT.MY DAUGHTER WAS PART OF THE DRAMA CLUB FOR 4 YEARS AND IS ALSO A HONOR ROLL STUDENT .GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE CAST AND CREW AND GOOD LUCK TO THE SENIORS THAT ARE GRADUATING.PURSUE YOUR TALENTS.FREE TICKETS THERE WERE NO FREE TICKETS YOU COULD NOT AFFORD $5.00 TO BAD SO SAD FOR YOU.GOOD LUCK DRAMA CLUB AND WHO CARES WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THINKS.

Guest Guest
FIRST OF ALL THIS DRAMA SHOW WAS ALOT OF WORK AND LONG HOURS AND WHERE DO YOU GET OFF CALLING THESE KIDS OF THE HHS DRAMA CLUB MISFITS LETS SEE IF YOU OR YOUR CHILDREN CAN DO WHAT OUR CHILDREN HAVE DONE FOR 4YEARS PLUS.PLAY SPORTS AND KEEP UP WITH THERE SCHOOL WORK TO BOOT.MY DAUGHTER WAS PART OF THE DRAMA CLUB FOR 4 YEARS AND IS ALSO  A HONOR ROLL STUDENT .GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE CAST AND CREW AND GOOD LUCK TO THE SENIORS THAT ARE GRADUATING.PURSUE YOUR TALENTS.FREE TICKETS THERE WERE  NO FREE TICKETS YOU COULD NOT AFFORD $5.00 TO BAD SO SAD FOR YOU.GOOD LUCK DRAMA CLUB AND WHO CARES WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THINKS.

Why get so upset when some igorant person responds.I did not go to this show because of other commitments. I have no children in this school district, my children are all grown and my grandchildren attend schools out of this district. But every chance I have I do attend these programs, I love watching the young people of my town doing something worthwhile. I go to the games wearing my Harrison shirt while my grandkids are playing for the other side Its all done in good humor. I love watching the young ones trying to make something of themselves rather than just hanging out doing nothing.What angers me most when the parents of this great kids cant take the time to come out and watch their children doing something good. The last show I went to I sat there as a stranger when a good part of the casts parents were not there.

• 2 weeks later...