Snow

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

This town does such a horse shit job removing the snow. Get it together. People we need to go to a town meeting and find out why the streets are left such a mess after storms.

This town does such a horse shit job removing the snow.  Get it together.  People we need to go to a town meeting and find out why the streets are left such a mess after storms.

A long time ago they had on UPN 9 News this Snowplow Challenge thing where they'd go to random towns and rate their ability to get rid of snow etc.

I remember they went to Kearny once. It got 4.5 out of 5. I wonder why the quality's been going down lately.

Guest True Story
A long time ago they had on UPN 9 News this Snowplow Challenge thing where they'd go to random towns and rate their ability to get rid of snow etc.

I remember they went to Kearny once. It got 4.5 out of 5. I wonder why the quality's been going down lately.

:P The reason being

#1. the DPW cleans the streets and then residents throw the snow back in the street to get their cars out

#2. and the rate the snow and ice were coming down this time they would finish one street and it was already covered

#3. There are just so many vehicles and DPW workers

#4. Rember when the streets posted NO PARKING WHEN COVERED WITH SNOW signs, well that went out the window, our illustrious mayor and Mr. D'Arco decided to tell residents don't worry you will not be ticketed or towed stay where you are,

so thats why the Ave. had so much snow

Guest Guest

Maybe because people park and doublepark all over the main roads during storms, and town hall is too afraid to tow their cars. Also you have everyone trying to dig out their property and throwing the snow back into the street.